PDA

View Full Version : dear general doli, l'agent of teh mods and admins who has been sent thru time and space to descredit Me, General Doli

Gentleman Doli
09-28-2012, 06:33 PM
owYk4TOddYY

lnopia the great
09-28-2012, 06:34 PM
id rather trust a general to lead the rebels then a genital

Gentleman Doli
09-28-2012, 06:35 PM
It is a badge of honor, a batle scar from when clay [ilegally] changed my name after deleteing my acct, Clay is a fascist and a tyrant, whos miserableley half harted attempts to put down teh lizard popuilace only served to anger tehm...

general doli
09-28-2012, 06:35 PM
"""irony""" ftw, mon gaufrier

syncan aka ken post jr
09-28-2012, 06:37 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=shark+baby&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=iEJmUKedH-Lp0gGf2oHYCA&ved=0CCAQsAQ&biw=1241&bih=606

general doli
09-28-2012, 06:39 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=shark+baby&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=iEJmUKedH-Lp0gGf2oHYCA&ved=0CCAQsAQ&biw=1241&bih=606

The House of Plantagenet ( /plænˈtædʒənət/ plan-taj-ə-nət) was a royal dynasty that produced fourteen kings of England. Plantagenet kings ruled England from 1154 until 1485, a total of 331 years. The name is not a contemporary surname and it is drawn from the sobriquet of Geoffrey Plantagenet, Count of Anjou, the founder of the house.

The Plantagenets originated from the Angevin dynasty, their paternal ancestors from the French province of Gâtinais. Geoffrey Plantagenet married the Empress Matilda, the daughter of Henry I of England, who vied with Stephen of Blois for the English throne for a twenty-year period in what became known as the Anarchy. After Stephen's death in 1154 the English crown passed to Henry II, Geoffrey and Matilda's son, under the terms of the Treaty of Winchester. By this and his marriage to Eleanor of Aquitaine Henry accumulated a vast and complex feudal holding, the so-called Angevin Empire, that at its peak stretched from the Pyrenees to Ireland and the border with Scotland.

The Royal House ended in 1399 as the dynasty splintered into two competing cadet branches: The House of Lancaster and The House of York. Richard III, the last Plantagenet king, was killed in the Battle of Bosworth Field in 1485 and the legitimate male line became extinct with the execution of his nephew, Edward, Earl of Warwick in 1499.

The era was typified by intermittent but frequent conflict between the Plantagenets, Roman Catholic Church, the English Barons, the Kings of France, the Welsh, Scots, Irish and in later years a developing middle class. This included what is now called the the Anarchy, First Barons' War, the Second Barons' War, the Hundred Years' War, the Peasants' Revolt, Jack Cade's rebellion and the Wars of the Roses. To be a successful Plantagenet monarch required military success and some of the Plantagenets were renowned as warriors. Richard I of England had distinguished himself in the Third Crusade. Edward I of England was known as "Hammer of the Scots". This comes from the Latin inscription on his tomb, which reads Edwardus Primus Scottorum Malleus hic est, 1308. Pactum Serva ("Here is Edward I, Hammer of the Scots, 1308. Keep the Vow").[1] Edward, the Black Prince gained fame at the fields of Crécy and Poitiers, but died on campaign before succeeding to the crown. Henry V of England left his mark with a famous victory against larger numbers at the Battle of Agincourt.Out of this conflict developed lasting developments in the social sector such as John of England's sealing of the Magna Carta, influential in the development of constitutional law, political institutions such as the Parliament of England and the Model Parliament.

The reign of the Plantagenet Kings saw a re-adoption of what was to become the English language. The Norman and Angevin aristocracy had little or no understanding of the language of the greater part of the population. They spoke Norman French or the Langues D'Oc and Latin was the language of record. In 1362, at the high point of the Plantagenet kingship Edward III made English the official language of royal courts and parliaments with the Statute of Pleading[2] . English was transformed from the language of serfs into one fit for poetry and scholarship. Among others the Pearl Poet, Geoffrey Chaucer, John Gower and William Langland created a distinctive English culture and art.

The Plantagenets transformed the English landscape with significant building and patronage of the arts. Westminster Abbey, Windsor, York Minster, the Welsh Castles and the golden age of cathedral building in the Gothic style are the most significant examples of this. Richard I foundered Portsmouth as a military town, King John Liverpool and Henry III Harwich. London prospered and brick building was reintroduced for the first time since the Romans.

Gentleman Doli
09-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Human body
Humain => Aham Manusy ([Aham + ]Manusy => [ham + ]Manus => Humanus => Humain)
Corps => Sharir / Vapus (Sharir / Vapus => Car + pus => Corpus => Corps)
Cheveux => Kesh (Kesh => Kevesh => Cheveux)
Yeux => Aksi (Aksi => As => Yeux)
Oreille => Karn / Kanis (Karn / Kanis => auris => auricula => Oreille)
Nez => Nash
Narine => Nad(r)i
Dent => Dant
Sein => Stan (t removed)
Ventre => Antr
Pied => Pad
Os => Asthi
Bras => Bahu + iirm (Bahu + iirm => brachium => Bras)

Religion
Prophète => Pratham vaktaa (Pratham vaktaa => Prafakta => profètès / propheta => Prophète)
Eglise => Ekatr milati (Ekatr milati => ek + lati => ek + lasi => ekklesia => ecclesĭa => église)
Prête => Purahit
Amen => Om
Dieu => Dev
Saint => Sant
Sage => Saadhu
Prière => Prarthna (we will find some more like this, where they took a part of the original word).
Meurtre => Mritue
Âme => Atma
Nuit => Nakt
Jour => Divas (Divas => Dies => diurne => jour)
Bonne => Shovon
Mal => Malin (Malin => Malus => Mal)

Dresses
Vest => Vastr

Relationships and titles, etc.
Père => Pitri
Mère => Matri
Soeur => Sasri
Tonton => Tant (like Tantsri, remember chopra's mahabharata?)
Roi => Raja
Reine => Rani
Sénat => Sena
Ministre => Mantri
Sieur => Sri
Monsieur => composed, mama + sri (my sir)
Dame => Damini
Madame => composed, mama + damini (my lady)
Nom => Nam
Prénom => A composed word, pré + nom, where pré is probably a shortened form of a root word like pratham.
Mentor => Mantr (someone who gives mantr?)

Pronouns, etc.
Toi => Tvam
Vous => Bhavan / Bhavati
Moi => Mama
Son / ses / sa => Sa
Qui => Ka
Quoi => Kim
Quand => Kadaa
Comment => Katham
Car => Karn
Entre => Antar

Nature
Terre => Dharitri
Nid => Nid(r)

Numbers
Un / Une => Ekas (Ekas => Unus => Un / Une)
Deux => Dwa (Dwa => Duo => Deux)
Trois => Trayas
Quatre => Chatasr (Chatasr => quattuor => Quatre)
Cinq => Panch (Panch => Pente => quinque => Cinq)
Six => Sas
Sept => Sapt
Huit => Ast (Ast => Octo => Huit)
Neuf => Nav
Dix => Das
Centaine => Satam

Weekdays
Just as we finish each of our weekdays with var, like somvar, mangalvar, etc. they finish this with di, like lundi, mardi, etc. This di, if we see properly, is nothing but a short of divas, meaning the same thing.

Misc, verbs, etc.
Donne => Dan
Caractère => Charitr
Nouveau => Nava
Vive => Jive
Charte => Chitr
Voix => Bhasa (Bhasa => vaca => vox => voix)
Donneur => Daatr(Daatr => Doter => Donneur)
Rater => Upcharit
Travail => Kartavya (Kartavya => Travya => Travail)
Rencontre => Ekatr (Ekatr => encontra => Re + encontra => Recontre)
Dur => Drid(r)
Conte => Katha

Animals
Serpent => Sarp
Cheval => Ashva (Ashva => Caballus => Cheval)