PDA

View Full Version : Whoever if rating threads

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:11 PM
You're annoying me, I will rate every thread if you don't stop it.

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:12 PM
this is nto going to make every thread get rated, good job lisa

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Yes.

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:14 PM
lisa has rooty called you in the last copule of days, wondering what's going on wiht you 2

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:16 PM
☆☆☆☆★

this thread can go from a one star to a 5 star if you psot vocie mails of rootbeer begging you to take him back

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:18 PM
lisa has rooty called you in the last copule of days, wondering what's going on wiht you 2

Yes.

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm warning you whoever is rating threads. I know it's just one person and I think it's dp

cag
06-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Wow rooty u r a bad man A BAD BAD MEAN DAT MAN! !!!

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Yes.
☆☆★★★
what did he say, is he coming back to aus?

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm warning you whoever is rating threads. I know it's just one person and I think it's dp
☆☆☆★★
it's not me but this thread did give me an idea to rate your posts

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Dickhead I make these decisions.

Do you know how many guys regularly text me with such kind of things?

3. 3 is the actual answer currently. I'm not going to be with any of them. One of them I fuck occasionally.

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:23 PM
☆☆☆★★
it's not me but this thread did give me an idea to rate your posts

Lol

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Dickhead I make these decisions.

Do you know how many guys regularly text me with such kind of things?

3. 3 is the actual answer currently. I'm not going to be with any of them. One of them I fuck occasionally.

☆☆★★★

lisa what exactly is rooty saying, he loves you blah blah blah take him back or what, i need details here, i need 2 know

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:26 PM
☆☆★★★

lisa what exactly is rooty saying, he loves you blah blah blah take him back or what, i need details here, i need 2 know

Yeah that kind of thing. He says he knows we will be together again. I'm going to be his friend if he stops the psycho fucktard posting at me of "die" etc... and acts normal. I'm not getting back with him though, no way, he made his bed.

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
06-08-2014, 10:27 PM
just post your phone # and voicemail password lisa

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Yeah that kind of thing. He says he knows we will be together again. I'm going to be his friend if he stops the psycho fucktard posting at me and acts normal.

☆★★★★

maybe dick wishiper debbie will die in child birth and his dreams will come true

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:28 PM
I said no you fucktard.

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:31 PM
I said no you fucktard.

☆☆★★★

lisa you are out of weed all the time, u need new steam games if you are oging to be a pro gamer, u need rootbeers income, u need to string him along and take his ipads and diamonds lisa

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:33 PM
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

when you log out and lurk in anger lisa u get so many stars

cag
06-08-2014, 10:35 PM
do I get to fuck Debbie or no? I dream of those mom tits squirting

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:45 PM
☆☆★★★

lisa you are out of weed all the time, u need new steam games if you are oging to be a pro gamer, u need rootbeers income, u need to string him along and take his ipads and diamonds lisaI'm a sexual person. I need good proper hearty sex, a little rough even, I like them to know exactly what they want to do and just do it.

I always want weed, always and when not working I can only afford weed for one week out of every 2 weeks. I'll live with it. I only need games if someone is going to play them with me. Gaming is like a social thing for me, I already have about 20 games that rootbeer bought me that I've never played. Rootbeer never listens. I told him so many times not to bother buying me games and I only want games to actually play with people. I have no need for diamonds. The iPad was pretty neat like I like my iPad and my shoes and the coffee table but apple products kind of suck but still it's good to have a tablet, I used it everyday. Also my shoes are pink and good. I have a cup of tea on my coffee table and the fairy lights, I use the fairy lights a lot.

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:46 PM
do I get to fuck Debbie or no? I dream of those mom tits squirting

Go for it. She's obviously devoid of morals, at least you can't get her pregnant and have to look after her 4 kids to other men.

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:47 PM
I'm a sexual person. I need good proper hearty sex, a little rough even, I like them to know exactly what they want to do and just do it.

I always want weed, always and when not working I can only afford weed for one week out of every 2 weeks. I'll live with it. I only need games if someone is going to play them with me. Gaming is like a social thing for me, I already have about 20 games that rootbeer bought me that I've never played. Rootbeer never listens. I told him so many times not to bother buying me games and I only want games to actually play with people. I have no need for diamonds. The iPad was pretty neat like I like my iPad and my shoes and the coffee table but apple products kind of suck but still it's good to have a tablet, I used it everyday. Also my shoes are pink and good. I have a cup of tea on my coffee table and the fairy lights, I use the fairy lights a lot.

☆★★★★

stopped reading at a little rough even, but it was a soild 4 stars to that point

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:47 PM
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

when you log out and lurk in anger lisa u get so many stars
I logged out to get out of bed for long enough to make a cup of tea. When does game of thrones air? I want to download it.

I want to cuddle you.

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Go for it. She's obviously devoid of morals, at least you can't get her pregnant and have to look after her 4 kids to other men.

★★★★★

debbie posts here now lisa, she has an account, can't wait to be in a thread with you debbie and cag all at the same time, the 3 laides of rubynet oh man so fucking sexy

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 10:49 PM
I logged out to get out of bed for long enough to make a cup of tea. When does game of thrones air? I want to download it.

I want to cuddle you.

one star for the cuddling bulllshit lisa not even gonna put in the asci star

http://www.reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/comments/27mw7j/game_of_thrones_4x09_links/

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Thanks.

Cuddle me a little rough.

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 11:09 PM
Whoever if rating threads

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 11:09 PM
whoever if speaking the english lanagnuarue

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 11:13 PM
typo

let's cuddle now dp

Autistic Spectrum
06-08-2014, 11:15 PM
maks was talking eariler how he wanted to cuddle with you and i would hate to stand in his way

Dirty Beatle
06-08-2014, 11:16 PM
oh I know

you and maks are my true loves