View Full Version : guys the impossible has happened

Plug Drugs
09-29-2012, 02:55 AM
i took so much oxycodone that now i'm actually sick of it
i think that now that i can afford as much as i want of it, it isn't as special
funny how that works

Plug Drugs
09-29-2012, 02:59 AM
maybe it was because i was wearing a ten commandments shirt under my button up shirt today, and god was like "fuck that, you're slapping me in the face. No euphoria for you."
why do i own this shirt? my friend gave it to me at his house years ago because i didnt have any clean shirts

maks
09-29-2012, 03:03 AM
plug drugs I hope you don't kill yourself like jphn belishi but I can't judge you for doing drugs because fuck who cares

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 03:13 AM
plug drugs I hope you don't kill yourself like jphn belishi but I can't judge you for doing drugs because fuck who cares

well let me be the one, i can judge you. you can't be a junkie and rant and rave on about how fucking "smart" you are. it doesn't work like that. a smart junkie is a total paradox. i've p much done every drug under the sun aside from heroin because i was told that shit is bad. i was "smart" enough to stay away from that shit

maks
09-29-2012, 03:20 AM
well let me be the one, i can judge you. you can't be a junkie and rant and rave on about how fucking "smart" you are. it doesn't work like that. a smart junkie is a total paradox. i've p much done every drug under the sun aside from heroin because i was told that shit is bad. i was "smart" enough to stay away from that shit

he's not a junkie he's a drug user. he knows what he wants and he gets it

shut up marks, do i walk into your dealer's house and say HI BRIAN, YOU STILL UP FOR THAT RIDE ALONG?!

none of my business or yours how he chooses to destroy himself

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 03:29 AM
you and i are kindred spirits. I never touched horse. too many friends dead. I never did it once, even though i did everything else under the sun.

lmao yeah nah you're still a lizard

he's not a junkie he's a drug user. he knows what he wants and he gets it

he's obviously a junkie as he cannot function without his fix and his whole world revolves around his next fix.

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 03:30 AM
how many threads has he made until his payday until he can get more drugs?

maks
09-29-2012, 03:30 AM
he's obviously a junkie as he cannot function without his fix and his whole world revolves around his next fix.

he's no more of a junkie than I am or you are he just uses different drugs

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 03:32 AM
he's no more of a junkie than I am or you are he just uses different drugs

yeah and how many threads do we make about us jonesing until payday?

maks
09-29-2012, 03:37 AM
yeah and how many threads do we make about us jonesing until payday?

I've made a few about how much it sucked that I couldn't get any weed, I don;'t think we as drunks and cokeheards and potheads are in any position to judge life is all about following your path and if heroid is his path then I'm ok with that

frankly I'm more offended by him insisting tool is the greatest band on eatrth I mean they rock and everyting buthe gives them way too uch credit

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 03:42 AM
tool the gretaest band on earth: the drugs just talking. i haven't done coke in months and pot isn't as fun as it used to be so that's like a couple tokes every couple weeks with freiends. maybe this is growing up.

maks
09-29-2012, 03:44 AM
does that mean you can't get coke anmore cause that's pretty much the whole reason I've been being nice to you

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 03:46 AM
i can get coke just fine, getting osme for my bday but i don't have to do it every weekend. just makes me feel like shit and sleep all day and burg out ok why do i hate coke again

maks
09-29-2012, 03:47 AM
I hate coke because it's expensive and hard to find quality stuffs and thanks to doing coke I get excited when I smell dollar bills

maks
09-29-2012, 03:48 AM
I guess what I'm sayng is lets do some coke

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 03:50 AM
I hate coke because it's expensive and hard to find quality stuffs and thanks to doing coke I get excited when I smell dollar bills

ugh you don't do coke through dollar bills, those are handled most. you do it through hundreds.

maks
09-29-2012, 03:54 AM
idc about handling I'm worried about which will be the smallest problem to spend when it has blood on it

maks
09-29-2012, 03:54 AM
come to danbury lets do coke right now

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 03:57 AM
lmao danbury damn that's close by off the taconic

maks
09-29-2012, 04:04 AM
it's only 30 min from me and I'm drunk lets do some coke

maks
09-29-2012, 04:05 AM
I have $1200 in y checking account I'll but you breakfast at freiendlys

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 04:13 AM
i like perkins

maks
09-29-2012, 04:15 AM
Idon't know what perkin is but I'll buty you breakfast there what do I care

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 04:24 AM
perkins is a breakfast type place, i like any place with a honey mustard chicken sandwich on the list. i've got 1600 in my checking account what do i care

maks
09-29-2012, 04:27 AM
cool lets do some drugs and post about it it'll be good for the forum

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 04:29 AM
ok you might wanna wait for my bday when i go to new paltz to get all sorts of fucked up

maks
09-29-2012, 04:34 AM
thank god I am way too drunk to drive but I don;t want tio aooear weak

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 04:48 AM
thank god I am way too drunk to drive but I don;t want tio aooear weak

no worries i'm 3 bottles of wine in and not felling great

jon
09-29-2012, 06:35 AM
abusing your mensa privilege (abusing a prescription drug)

rootbeer
09-29-2012, 10:12 AM
u1Ap66som1o&autoplay=1

ascii_genitals
09-29-2012, 11:07 AM
what the fuck is there to do in new paltz

it's your birthday, go to the city or something like an adult

plusle riot
09-29-2012, 11:09 AM
i go to the city everyday for work. for once i'd like to skip a commute and new paltz isn't bad. they have fishbowls at mcgillicuddys and over 400 beers at bacchus. got a beer passport i'm gonna get that free shirt

ascii_genitals
09-29-2012, 11:16 AM
ok yeah that is reasonable

skrizach
09-29-2012, 01:01 PM
lmao danbury damn that's close by off the taconic

in this thread I realize some forums members aren't super far from where I live.

maks
09-29-2012, 01:03 PM
in this thread I realize some forums members aren't super far from where I live.

jon used to live right in mass, too bad you didn't move up there sooner you could'v gone shooting or something

skrizach
09-29-2012, 01:11 PM
WHAT

maks
09-29-2012, 01:13 PM
ytmnsftaxachusetts

skrizach
09-29-2012, 01:14 PM
ytmnsfmassholes

Gentleman Doli
09-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Hitlers has a hernia

maks
09-29-2012, 01:17 PM
stevey's not far either, ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in a trenchcoat?

Gentleman Doli
09-29-2012, 01:18 PM
FJS industries is branching out and now plans to break ramens ass licking monopoly

skrizach
09-29-2012, 01:23 PM
glock glock stevey

maks
09-29-2012, 01:28 PM
sucks for ramen licking butts is all she has

jon
09-29-2012, 02:29 PM
i moved to texas

jon
09-29-2012, 02:30 PM
now i am the reason why you will never make it out of garland alive

spoiler

skrizach
09-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Whoa. How's Texas?

Gentleman Doli
09-29-2012, 02:34 PM
where in texas

Gentleman Doli
09-29-2012, 02:34 PM
JREkqCvLzSo

rootbeer
09-29-2012, 05:16 PM
now i am the reason why you will never make it out of garland alive

spoiler

I dare you to make it out of Garland alive.

Plug Drugs
09-30-2012, 11:27 AM
There is nothing wrong with drug use

If drugs were legal they would be cheaper than most other commodities. Because they are illegal, illegal drug trading is the second biggest business on the planet - a 400 billion dollar a year industry (this is surpassed only by the arms trade).

So why doesn't the government just make drugs legal and tax them? Because the government is already making more money off them being illegal. That 400 billion dollars has to end up in a BANK inevitably. "They" are making something like 7000% more profit from drugs being illegal than if they were legal.

Lets face it -- making all drugs entirely legal is in the BEST INTEREST for society as a whole. Drugs being illegal allows for the existence of criminal organizations (who, not so coincidentally, buy weapons and contribute to the profit of the arms trade as well). If drugs were legal, these criminal organizations would not exist, and the crime, theft, and murder rate would drop substantially.

People are always going to be buying and using drugs whether they are illegal or not; making them illegal does nothing but fund criminals and the owners of banks

Kilo per kilo, cocaine is cheaper to grow and manufacture than sugar. Add in the fact that the amount of cocaine needed for its use is 100 times less than the amount of sugar needed for its use -- 0.1 grams of cocaine per line versus 10 grams of sugar per cookie.

40,000 people die a year from drug overdoses -- this may seem to suggest that drugs are dangerous, until you think of other statistics such as the fact that SUGAR (yes, sugar) kills 3,000,000 people each year. Drugs are only dangerous/harmful when people are not educated on their risks; most of the problems caused by drug addiction are money related - other problems (such as addiction, overdose, or mental health risks) could be completely avoided if individuals were educated about the drugs they are taking

The government benefits more from drugs being illegal than they ever could from them being legal. Not only are they making an obscene amount of money from illegal drugs, but it also gives them more power and authority over the population - drugs being illegal gives the government a reason to fine, arrest, and imprison people.

Battery
09-30-2012, 11:30 AM

If drugs were legal they would be cheaper than most other commodities. Because they are illegal, illegal drug trading is the second biggest business on the planet - a 400 billion dollar a year industry (this is surpassed only by the arms trade).

So why doesn't the government just make drugs legal and tax them? Because the government is already making more money off them being illegal. That 400 billion dollars has to end up in a BANK inevitably. "They" are making something like 7000% more profit from drugs being illegal than if they were legal.

Lets face it -- making all drugs entirely legal is in the BEST INTEREST for society as a whole. Drugs being illegal allows for the existence of criminal organizations (who, not so coincidentally, buy weapons and contribute to the profit of the arms trade as well). If drugs were legal, these criminal organizations would not exist, and the crime, theft, and murder rate would drop substantially.

People are always going to be buying and using drugs whether they are illegal or not; making them illegal does nothing but fund criminals and the owners of banks

Kilo per kilo, cocaine is cheaper to grow and manufacture than sugar. Add in the fact that the amount of cocaine needed for its use is 100 times less than the amount of sugar needed for its use -- 0.1 grams of cocaine per line versus 10 grams of sugar per cookie.

40,000 people die a year from drug overdoses -- this may seem to suggest that drugs are dangerous, until you think of other statistics such as the fact that SUGAR (yes, sugar) kills 3,000,000 people each year. Drugs are only dangerous/harmful when people are not educated on their risks; most of the problems caused by drug addiction are money related - other problems (such as addiction, overdose, or mental health risks) could be completely avoided if individuals were educated about the drugs they are taking

The government benefits more from drugs being illegal than they ever could from them being legal. Not only are they making an obscene amount of money from illegal drugs, but it also gives them more power and authority over the population - drugs being illegal gives the government a reason to fine, arrest, and imprison people.This is all true

also when sugar first started being made and imported and stuff it was classified as a drug

skrizach
09-30-2012, 11:32 AM

The government benefits more from drugs being illegal than they ever could from them being legal. Not only are they making an obscene amount of money from illegal drugs, but it also gives them more power and authority over the population - drugs being illegal gives the government a reason to fine, arrest, and imprison people.

This is false.
The highest traded commodity is oil.
The second is coffee.
Your argument is invalid.

Plug Drugs
09-30-2012, 11:37 AM
"Heroin can be taken safely every day of your life; cannabis has more uses than a swiss army knife; and the coca plant is the most medicinal plant for human physiology known to medicine"

Battery
09-30-2012, 11:41 AM
"Heroin can be taken safely every day of your life; cannabis has more uses than a swiss army knife; and the coca plant is the most medicinal plant for human physiology known to medicine"heroin cannot be taken safely every day of your life

Plug Drugs
09-30-2012, 11:54 AM
This is false.
The highest traded commodity is oil.
The second is coffee.
Your argument is invalid.
You're an idiot. In 2007, the oil industry made 127 billion. The coffee industry barely makes somewhere between 10 and 70 billion. The drug trade, however, is a 400 billion dollar a year industry - it was estimated by the UN.
The only thing higher than that is the weapons/military industry, which is close to a trillion globally.
The "Oil and coffee" statistic is among the more popular made up statistics -- the gaming industry alone is close to rivaling coffee

Plug Drugs
09-30-2012, 12:01 PM
heroin cannot be taken safely every day of your life

lol it is next to impossible to overdose on heroin by itself. The average amount of depressant drugs involved in a lethal opiate/opioid overdose is 2.7; most of these were an opiate/opioid mixed with benzodiazepines (xanax, valium, klonopin) and alcohol.
Street heroin is often cut with other depressants to make it stronger, so you probably couldn't take as much of that as you wanted, but pure heroin is very difficult to overdose on unless you take an obscene amount (upwards of a gram) - for opiate addicts, studies have been performed to suggest that individuals with an opiate tolerance simply aren't able to overdose on an opiate by itself; they will start having grand mal seizrues before they ever get to the point where they stop breathing.

Battery
09-30-2012, 12:03 PM
lol it is next to impossible to overdose on heroin by itself. The average amount of depressant drugs involved in a lethal opiate/opioid overdose is 2.7; most of these were an opiate/opioid mixed with benzodiazepines (xanax, valium, klonopin) and alcohol.
Street heroin is often cut with other depressants to make it stronger, so you probably couldn't take as much of that as you wanted, but pure heroin is very difficult to overdose on unless you take an obscene amount (upwards of a gram) - for opiate addicts, studies have been performed to suggest that individuals with an opiate tolerance simply aren't able to overdose on an opiate by itself; they will start having grand mal seizrues before they ever get to the point where they stop breathing.well what did I tell you before about the problem with taking heroin or other opiate derivatives all the time?

maks
09-30-2012, 12:05 PM
isn't that cute lisa thinks people listen to her

Plug Drugs
09-30-2012, 12:08 PM
i wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To get them is my real test; to take them is my cause!

Plug Drugs
09-30-2012, 12:08 PM
well what did I tell you before about the problem with taking heroin or other opiate derivatives all the time?

what are you talking about?

Battery
09-30-2012, 12:14 PM
what are you talking about?well I've told you before and I can't be fucked typing it again

skrizach
09-30-2012, 12:34 PM
I can't be fucked

Gentleman Doli
09-30-2012, 12:35 PM
In tihs thread, two pathetic (etym: Greek "pathos") retards (etym: French "retarder") argue about whos terible life choices were teh most terible

stalker virus
09-30-2012, 12:50 PM
no one ever really wins

maks
09-30-2012, 12:52 PM
no one ever really wins

don't tell that to fjs

stalker virus
09-30-2012, 12:53 PM
:cool:

m0nde
10-01-2012, 01:18 AM