PDA

View Full Version : little debbie dick whisper how do i love thee let me count the ways

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 10:36 PM
1, u fixed rootbeers penis, lisa broke it and oyu fixed his broken dick

2. you threateneted lisa and cag, which is aces in my books i hate both of those bitches

3. you are a nice lady and not mean like some of the girls who post around here i won't name names but there initials are lisa and cag

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 10:37 PM
you're cag's friend

you love nasty fugly whores

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 10:38 PM
lol at least cag does not use invsible mode, u slurry slag bush pig prosutite

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 10:39 PM
I had to

some no-lives were getting far too excited when they saw me either log on or off, no-one really gets excited by cag logging on or off

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 10:40 PM
debbies uses the log out button just like you, cag does not, i don't know cag is cool and all but she's not debbie leval cool

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 10:46 PM
really cool not to log out for 2 days and post inane try-hard drivel in every topic

cag
06-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Lisa's in invisable mode so the mean words cant hurt

cag
lisa knows about cool. thats why she's so popular

Dirty Beatle
either way they are both two women who literally have followed me here through jealousy

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 10:49 PM
gotta hide from the jelaous bush pigs with invisible mode and the log out button

cag
06-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Debbie is my friend. Going to convince her to delete Dp

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 10:51 PM
ya i don't see that happening, she loves the i'm not that type of lady meme that I COINED, I COINED IT, POSTED IT LIKE 399 TIMES I COINED I'M NOT THAT YTPE OF LADY JUST LIKE LISA COINED CODEYS FRIEND

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 10:52 PM
she loves it more than clay loves cody and tergra note that her own babies father tries to force down peoples faces here, she loves me and that's my baby inside of her belly i fucked her with my penis

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 10:53 PM
gotta hide from the jelaous bush pigs with invisible mode and the log out buttongoing to try using invisible mode so that retarded obsessed bushpigs don;t get really excited by my logging on or off and post about it all day because this is literally their lives.

However now it seems that even with half a dozen people on invisible mode you're both really excited that I'm in invisible and think that is something to post about

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 10:54 PM
ya i don't see that happening, she loves the i'm not that type of lady meme that I COINED, I COINED IT, POSTED IT LIKE 399 TIMES I COINED I'M NOT THAT YTPE OF LADY JUST LIKE LISA COINED CODEYS FRIENDagain that was just something debra posted to me and you spammed it, no-one else has picked it up, hence you haven't actually coined anything

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 10:55 PM
i just coined saying i coined shit gonna add this to your faggot dicintory lisa

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 10:56 PM
except I coined that around here except I didn't even coin that, it's a term that has been used for ages, in fact I'm going to go look up who coined the term "coined"

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Coin a phrase
Meaning
To create a new phrase.
Origin
'To coin a phrase' is now rarely used with its original 'invent a new phrase' meaning but is almost always used ironically to introduce a banal or clichéd sentiment. This usage began in the mid 20th century. For example, in Francis Brett Young's novel Mr. Lucton's Freedom, 1940:

"It takes all sorts to make a world, to coin a phrase."

Coining, in the sense of creating, derives from the coining of money by stamping metal with a die. Coins - also variously spelled coynes, coigns, coignes or quoins - were the blank, usually circular, disks from which money was minted. This usage derived from an earlier 14th century meaning of coin, which meant wedge. The wedge-shaped dies which were used to stamp the blanks were called coins and the metal blanks and the subsequent 'coined' money took their name from them.

Coining later began to be associated with inventiveness in language. In the 16th century the 'coining' of words and phrases was often referred to. By that time the monetary coinage was often debased or counterfeit and the coining of words was often associated with spurious linguistic inventions. For example, in George Puttenham's The arte of English poesie, 1589:

"Young schollers not halfe well studied... will seeme to coigne fine wordes out of the Latin."

Shakespeare, the greatest coiner of them all, also referred to the coining of language in Coriolanus, 1607:

"So shall my Lungs Coine words till their decay."

Quoin has been retained as the name of the wedge-shaped keystones or corner blocks of buildings. Printers also use the term as the name for the expandable wedges that are used to hold lines of type in place in a press. This has provoked some to suggest that 'coin a phrase' derives from the process of quoining (wedging) phrases in a printing press. That is not so. 'Quoin a phrase' is recorded nowhere and 'coining' meant 'creating' from before the invention of printing in 1440. Co-incidentally, printing does provide us with a genuine derivation that links printing with linguistic banality - cliché. This derives from the French cliquer, from the clicking sound of the stamp used to make metal typefaces.

'Coin a phrase' itself arises much later than the invention of printing - the 19th century in fact. It appears to be American in origin - it certainly appears in publications there long before any can be found from any other parts of the world. The earliest use of the term that I have found is in the Wisconsin newspaper The Southport American, July 1848:

"Had we to find... a name which should at once convey the enthusiasm of our feelings towards her, we would coin a phrase combining the extreme of admiration and horror and term her the Angel of Assassination."
Source:
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/coin-...

not going to actually read that to find the first usage but there you go

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 10:59 PM
copypasta, -- just coined that

cag
06-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Lisa coined sucking dicks for weed and she coined getting raped.. she also coined begging for drugs on rubynet and she coined having sex with junkies named peter
quinn. lmao

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 11:02 PM
copypasta, -- just coined thatlol no you didn't

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 11:07 PM
coined quoteing everything with lol god dam lisa you are an interent fourms comdey genuis

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 11:09 PM
"lmao"

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 11:11 PM
what about using "lmao" at my own posts that aren't even funny?

Or as trying to pretend I'm not actually about to go get drunk and have sex with fat mexicans for money

cag
06-10-2014, 11:11 PM
is she gonna start bolding all the lmaos again? there are a lot of them.

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 11:12 PM
he was arab and he was not that fat pls stop making fun of brutal rapes as i coined that here at rubynet,,, i trademarked that shit, making fun of every time you and cag get raped which is like once a month

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 11:13 PM
srsly the both of you get raped alot i don't understand how it's even possible to get raped as much as both of you have,

cag
06-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Going to write a lisa's babysitter rape fanfic its going to be filled with deviant sex and i can't wait to get started. Going to submit to creepypasta

cag
06-10-2014, 11:15 PM
srsly the both of you get raped alot i don't understand how it's even possible to get raped as much as both of you have,

i only got raped once and i sent the guy to jail. lisa was actually lying about being raped for attention.

cag
06-10-2014, 11:16 PM
two can play at that game bitch i went out, followed my dreams and got raped for real. now im fat paid sitting on my ass buyings gamess to play with stevey. ^__^

cag
06-10-2014, 11:17 PM
i got a nice check in the mail on monday from spearmint rhinos insurance company. ^__^

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 11:18 PM
two can play at that game bitch i went out, followed my dreams and got raped for real. now im fat paid sitting on my ass buyings gamess to play with stevey. ^__^

i want to die

Dirty Beatle
06-10-2014, 11:23 PM

i want to die

this sums up both of your lives succinctly

Autistic Spectrum
06-10-2014, 11:24 PM
your a bunch of rape victims, i am talking to rape victims i bet debbie never got raped, she owuld have fought hte rapist off,

cag
06-10-2014, 11:26 PM
lisa is just jealous that im getting compensated for my pain and suffering

steveyos666
06-11-2014, 06:30 AM

I'm literally friends with a stripper from cali who pc games and gets raped and doesn't even afraid of anything omg I am in looooooooooOooooooOoOoooOOOOOOOVvvvEeeee

steveyos666
06-11-2014, 06:31 AM
lisa is just jealous that im getting compensated for my pain and suffering

anyone else picture cag laughing through the whole ordeal

steveyos666
little dick whisper

steveyos666
little. Debbie the little dick destroyer

steveyos666
06-11-2014, 06:32 AM