timmy
06-11-2014, 08:44 AM
unreadable

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2014, 09:04 AM
got 3 easy steps to fix this fourm

1.herp lisa again

2.make debbie admin

3.merge mine and cag's account into one call it dpcagdpcag,,, only give me the password

Dirty Beatle
06-11-2014, 09:25 AM
got 3 easy steps to fix this fourm

1.herp lisa again

2.make debbie admin

3.merge mine and cag's account into one call it dpcagdpcag,,, only give me the passwordI have nothing to do with yours and cag's 200 fucktard posts in every topic making them unreadable thanks

it's cag, cody and dp that was the original fucktard brigade and I have nothing to do with it

I myself like many others are taking a break from this forum after a couple of bumps tonight because while cody is herped the two of you (cag and you) just fill this forum with fucktard bullshit

I AM Lisa, I don;t need to come here to read yours and cags fuckhead obsession about me

dp, you I find funny sometimes but put you and cag together and the result is a fucked up forum

I did say from day one when that retarded slag ass slurry followed me here that she is a wanton fuckhead

I would be happily in another forum if your fucktard ass hadn't gotten your best friend cody to come and ruin it for me

the only good thing was I ended up being unherped and for a little while yeah I could post whatever but Tim is absolutely right, this forum is unreadable

fucking put cag in the herp, you will follow her there and spend all your time there and the three of you the cag, cody and dp crew can sit in there and post about me all day, leave everyone the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone

can't even make a fucking a joke around here because you fucktards take it all like you think ANYONE gives a fuck about you, NO-ONE does

yes this is a post that has whole sentences in it, it isn't 200 fucktard comments in every topic, the same fucktard shit you post everyday

fuck off

I'm making 2 bumps then I'm ~OUT~ I'm looking for somewhere else or waiting until someone puts cag where the fuck she should have been a long fucking time ago, in the herp or that this forum isn't no longer just you two fucking idiots ruining everyone else's time posting here. Suck a ditch worthy street walker's cunt old man.

Dirty Beatle
06-11-2014, 09:27 AM
oh and go ahead and copy that and post it in every topic you fucking idiot

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2014, 09:27 AM
holy shit lol i was just kidding around that's so much rage text i want to read it but at the same time i'm worried it will hurt my presiosur feeligns

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2014, 09:28 AM
i love you lisa, i want to make babies with you ^_^

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2014, 09:30 AM
I have nothing to do with yours and cag's 200 fucktard posts in every topic making them unreadable thanks

it's cag, cody and dp that was the original fucktard brigade and I have nothing to do with it

I myself like many others are taking a break from this forum after a couple of bumps tonight because while cody is herped the two of you (cag and you) just fill this forum with fucktard bullshit

I AM Lisa, I don;t need to come here to read yours and cags fuckhead obsession about me

dp, you I find funny sometimes but put you and cag together and the result is a fucked up forum

I did say from day one when that retarded slag ass slurry followed me here that she is a wanton fuckhead

I would be happily in another forum if your fucktard ass hadn't gotten your best friend cody to come and ruin it for me

the only good thing was I ended up being unherped and for a little while yeah I could post whatever but Tim is absolutely right, this forum is unreadable

fucking put cag in the herp, you will follow her there and spend all your time there and the three of you the cag, cody and dp crew can sit in there and post about me all day, leave everyone the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone

can't even make a fucking a joke around here because you fucktards take it all like you think ANYONE gives a fuck about you, NO-ONE does

yes this is a post that has whole sentences in it, it isn't 200 fucktard comments in every topic, the same fucktard shit you post everyday

fuck off

I'm making 2 bumps then I'm ~OUT~ I'm looking for somewhere else or waiting until someone puts cag where the fuck she should have been a long fucking time ago, in the herp or that this forum isn't no longer just you two fucking idiots ruining everyone else's time posting here. Suck a ditch worthy street walker's cunt old man.

herp lisa for this post, for her own good holy shit

Dirty Beatle
06-11-2014, 09:31 AM
holy shit lol i was just kidding around that's so much rage text i want to read it but at the same time i'm worried it will hurt my presiosur feelignsNo I'm fucking sick of it

take a look at the place then fuck off with cag

BYE DP, I'm sick of MY every harmless joke being turned into a fucktard fest by cag, I'm sick of that retarded cunt projecting her every demented fucking loser shit on me and I'm sick of you encouraging her and the two of you sitting there making up shit about me all day and posting the same shit over and over every fucking day in every fucking topic.

LATER. Like much later. BYE.

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2014, 09:33 AM
cag is a spazz, your insane, your my 2 friends, why can't it be lisa cag dp,, lisa cag and dp best friends forever and ever posting at rubynet 1000 times a day,,,, lisa cag dp,,,

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2014, 09:34 AM
lisa debbie cag and dp, the 3 hottest girls at rubynet and one retarded sperg lord fagg making 10 millon fucktared posts a day about broken gnetails

steveyos YOLO
06-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Did she quit the forum again

Autistic Spectrum
cag, i think you owe lisa and apology for getting raped and stealing her rape sympanty,,, it was very selfish of you to get raped like this,,, that was lisa's thing, and now u are trying to cut in on her gimmack

Autistic Spectrum
Did she quit the forum again

:yes:

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2014, 02:25 PM
LISA'S GROSS AND INANSE ANDE THE HEROS CAG AND DP CHASED HER AWAY FOR GOOD THIS TIME

steveyos YOLO
06-11-2014, 02:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/w6PcVEM.jpg

Make that lisa's picture name

cag
06-11-2014, 02:26 PM
I have nothing to do with yours and cag's 200 fucktard posts in every topic making them unreadable thanks

fuck off

lmao lisa im sorry

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2014, 02:26 PM
lol rootys right those pegs don't look good,, she's gonna have no teeth in like 5 years,,, gumming old men for dirt weed

timmy
06-11-2014, 02:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/w6PcVEM.jpg

Make that lisa's picture name

just wow :flaccid:

rootbeer
i hope they keep tims name bgd

rootbeer
forever

steveyos YOLO
06-11-2014, 02:31 PM
4.2 inches of absolute heaven

timmy
06-11-2014, 02:31 PM
so you can fantasize youre gettig owned by a gay guy who watches anime ad/ed

Autistic Spectrum
06-11-2014, 02:33 PM
i wished rootbeer and lisa wher herped forever but my dreams where dashed by the faggot admins around here

timmy
06-11-2014, 02:34 PM
i really just dont care anymore i have never cared so little about this forum since i first signed up(i cared a lot)

timmy
06-11-2014, 02:34 PM
:dc: :frog: :feelsgood:

Dirty Beatle
06-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Hardly anyone could tell the difference between you two

And that guy is a dick.... so.... you know... it might have worked out better for you if you were less than a dick than he is.

Better luck next troll Timmy.

Oh, don't ever give me advice again either thanks, what a joke. Been posting in forums since you were literally in diapers. You got no clue.

timmy
06-29-2014, 11:06 AM
Hardly anyone could tell the difference between you two

And that guy is a dick.... so.... you know... it might have worked out better for you if you were less than a dick than he is.

Better luck next troll Timmy.

Oh, don't ever give me advice again either thanks, what a joke. Been posting in forums since you were literally in diapers. You got no clue.

literally in diapers how old are you,
i dont buy it, bullshit.
in the early 90s computers cost insane amounts of money, you would have been too retarded to get one, web 1.0 would not have been your thing, youre computer illiterate and i dont buy it.

imagine lisa on a ms dos computer, typing in commands, searching a non graphical forum...

you say a lot of bullshit lisa

Dirty Beatle
06-29-2014, 11:09 AM
literally in diapers how old are you,
i dont buy it, bullshit.
in the early 90s computers cost insane amounts of money, you would have been too retarded to get one, web 1.0 would not have been your thing, youre computer illiterate and i dont buy it.

imagine lisa on a ms dos computer, typing in commands, searching a non graphical forum...

you say a lot of bullshit lisa
Well Tim, been posting in forums and chat rooms since I was 14.

Last forum I was at before here was at for nearly 12 years until it closed.

Had cag stalking for me for 2 years.

You've never had a cyber stalker.

Dirty Beatle
06-29-2014, 11:11 AM
Please Tim, some of us didn't do a TAFE course just to learn how to run a script.

Was a real hacker Tim.

timmy
06-29-2014, 11:12 AM
lmao, get a load of this woman, ive never had a cyberbully or stalker or some shit so lisa is super special and no one can tell her otherwise.

get a grip, learn to take advice, stop being so self centered and close minded.
\
one day youll be thinking like an adult but today is not that day. inb4 400words because lisa is a self controlling adult.

Dirty Beatle
06-29-2014, 11:12 AM
Showed Juji when I first came here, showed him some of my old hacks.

Dirty Beatle
06-29-2014, 11:13 AM
lmao, get a load of this woman, ive never had a cyberbully or stalker or some shit so lisa is super special and no one can tell her otherwise.

get a grip, learn to take advice, stop being so self centered and close minded.
\
one day youll be thinking like an adult but today is not that day. inb4 400words because lisa is a self controlling adult.

A bully? What are you? 12?

You actually haven't ever had a cyber stalker Tim.

timmy
06-29-2014, 11:15 AM
you are so sure you know the truth, and regardless what does that change, nothing, you just cant take advice and look for any negative excuse to keep your perspective completely negative and lash out and post walls of text at the drop of a hat.

start meditating or some shit bitch you outta control

timmy
06-29-2014, 11:15 AM
lisa was a REAL DEAL hacker back in milnet

Dirty Beatle
06-29-2014, 11:16 AM
I don't take advice from dumb kids who still live with their mummy and daddy with no experience and no actual advice to give who's qualifications total a short course at TAFE just to learn how to run a script.

You have no clue.

And you have never had anyone stalk you Tim.

timmy
06-29-2014, 11:18 AM
lisa you get picked on, theres a reason, and youre too dumb to accept it.

also lisa people put several years of their life into university/college to become "hackers" or what they actually call themselves; programmers. and you actually want anyone, anywhere to believe yuo can do anything.

is there medicine for delusions of grandeur?

Dirty Beatle
06-29-2014, 11:37 AM
*YAWN*

Grow up Tim, you aren't 13 years old anymore

And I've been posting in forums for 20 years.

steveyos666
06-29-2014, 01:04 PM
TAFE

EMINMEM

steveyos666
06-29-2014, 01:04 PM
NETZHXE