PDA

View Full Version : lisa think because she was raped so many times, its fine for her to make fun of rape,,, welll it's fucking not lisa,

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 03:28 PM
i don't like it when black people say the n word either

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 03:31 PM
It's only ok to make fun of rape if you haven't been raped I agree.

Once you've been raped you need to stop your incessant fucktard comments about rape to everyone who has been raped. That's only cool and oh so funny to do when you haven't been raped..... yet.

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 03:33 PM
OMG TAKE A LOOK AT MY AVATAR, AND MAYBE READ THE THREAD I POSTED YESTERDAY ABOUT HOW I DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING WAS WRONG,,, AND I WAS SORRY,, BUT YOU ,, YOU KNOW BETTER LISA,,, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ANYONE HOW RAPE FEELS,,, YOU TRY NOT TO BE WET BUT YOUR VAGINA CAN'T HELP IT, ,, WHEN A BIG OL DICK IS NEAR IT,,, YOUR MIND IS AYING NO NO NO ,, BUT YOUR BODY IS SAYING YES YES YES

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 03:38 PM
God damn you're a retard

steveyos YOLO
06-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Sorry everyone...

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Sorry everyone...
It's ok.

You're allowed to say rape too if you want.

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 03:47 PM
lisa i want to have consensual intercourse with you,, i know this is out of the ordinaity for you but i am a true gentleman who always asks fair madiens such as yourself if i can shove my horse cock in there pussy hole

steveyos YOLO
06-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Do not want

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Catch that skybus (a bus) at your own risk and peril.

cag
06-12-2014, 03:54 PM
YThats because lisa has never been raped. Her overly aggressive sex drive suggests that she herself is a rapist

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 03:56 PM
YThats because lisa has never been raped. Her overly aggressive sex drive suggests that she herself is a rapist

Only you have ever been raped. A career in stripping and prostitution suggests you are a sexually weak and delicate flower.

cag
06-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Im the only real rape victim at rubynet :smug:

cag
06-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Honestly lisa youre such a psycotic nymphomaniac that it would literally be impossible to rape you. :(

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Yeah be proud, you may as well it does seem to be the highlight of your life

I guess I'll just post about your rape and rape in general non stop for 3 years then shall I?

Rape.

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Honestly lisa youre such a psycotic nymphomaniac that it would literally be impossible to rape you. :(
Stop talking about yourself you blithering idiotic embarrassment of a joke.

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Going to post fanfic about you getting raped all day for 3 years because I'm a retard.

cag
06-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Well honestly it doesn't add up, your "alleged" rape, your voracious overly aggressive appetite, your predatory nature. Im worried about u

cag
06-12-2014, 04:28 PM
You haven't been very honest with your rubynet friends. Hey guys I was raped by my babysitter wanna cyber sexi bois? Wanna get a tinychat room? Tee hee flicking me

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Im the only real rape victim at rubynet :smug:

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Yep you're really good at maths.

Never going to have sex again.

Which boys by the way? Who are you jealous about this time shovel face?

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Also pretty sure it was you sitting here begging for tinychats all night, not me. You couldn't get one going so you ran around to a bunch of other tinychat rooms posting the links here and still no-one came to play with you and you wouldn't play in the musica room because the girls in there were actually hot and not middle aged used up shovel faces who literally prostitute themselves for rent money and need to put on 10 layers of make-up and fake eyelashes just to go on tinychat.

Prob one of the ass sniffing reasons you follow me around the internet.

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 05:32 PM
can't belive you are pulling out reject haven owns on cag,,,, right after she got the suprise sexor

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Seriously I posted there for about 2 weeks am no where near as caught up or familiar with your reject haven shit as you.

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 05:39 PM
ya ok that's not true, u come from those terribel fourms i don' know the names of them but that's where u come from,, emeineinene fourms pls bitch you are from brwall hall

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Well it doesn't add up according to cag maths that she was raped and then still incessantly posts about her fanfic sexual fantasies of me rape and going around desperately seeking attention in any tinychat that will have her. So I don't know. Can I have the rape and tinychat formula you used for that equation there cag to check your maths and work out if you were actually raped or not? Also it doesn't add up that you would within one week of that go and literally prostitute yourself for rent money and claim to have gone through 3 "boyfriends". "boyfriends" seeming to be a fairly loose and open term for cag ranging from a reply on her dating profile to some old guy who paid her for sex once. But you know, I'll follow your logic here.

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 05:41 PM
ya ok that's not true, u come from those terribel fourms i don' know the names of them but that's where u come from,, emeineinene fourms pls bitch you are from brwall hall

Never been to brawl hall

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 05:42 PM
listen i was posting here one day liek i always have for the past 8 years,,, and you showe dup,,, with cag and codey talking about your interfeard with vagina and you 3 have never left, pls go lisa,,,, pls take cag and codey with you back to the neimainee fourms

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 05:46 PM
lisa before the 3 of you showed up we talked about real stuff, we had real topics,, real disscustions,, this fourm was doing great things, figureing out real problems,,,, till that dreaded day when lisa cag and codey showed upp,,, and now look at this fucking fourm, just look at it,

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 05:46 PM
listen i was posting here one day liek i always have for the past 8 years,,, and you showe dup,,, with cag and codey talking about your interfeard with vagina and you 3 have never left, pls go lisa,,,, pls take cag and codey with you back to the neimainee fourmsno, I came here with about 3 me impersonator followers, cag was one of them, Cody was not, he was already here and your friend. In fact he was the friend you ran and got to post with you and follow me to another forum when I left here just a couple of months ago.

I told you dipshits day one what the fuck kind of fucktard cag is. But she hasn't left because she's firmly implanted in your dp, cag and Cody crew dp.

What do you want ME to do about it?

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Cody was here for like 2 years before I showed up. Unlike you though dp it didn't take me 4 years to figure out he was a total wanton loser. Knew that pretty much the first post I ever saw of his, which was here.

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 05:50 PM
lisa cag and cdoey

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Just because you're one of my ass sniffers dp doesn't mean I'm part of your loser crew

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 06:02 PM
lisa have you been to sleep yet,, why are you doing this,, what do you have to prove and to whom do you have to prove it too,,, (that your not part of the global conspisrty of lsia codey cag, destoyring tytmnsfd swfw from the inside)

Dirty Beatle
06-12-2014, 06:08 PM
lisa have you been to sleep yet,, why are you doing this,, what do you have to prove and to whom do you have to prove it too,,, (that your not part of the global conspisrty of lsia codey cag, destoyring tytmnsfd swfw from the inside)not yet haven't been able to sleep because had to make 200 rape posts.

I'll go now and you can play with cag and Cody like the good old days when you had friends to post with dp, your friends like cag, Cody, zodic and dick whisperer, you can relive posting glory of '06, retell tales of how ramen was fat and licked butts, of how you, OB, Cody and Flag would hang out and were the greatest posters and of how you fell in love with my ass sniffer cag. You know, the good old days, the posting glory of '06 when I was still posting at EMINEM.COM and had been since '01.

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 06:16 PM
06 what a time to be posting on ytmnd fourms

cag
06-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Is lisa still lying about her rape and still trying to cyber dp because he makes fun of her rape? Lisa is obsessed with rape

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 07:52 PM
girls at rubynet that i would rape in the order i would rape them

lcisag

cag
06-12-2014, 08:11 PM
It is late as Lisa sulks in the shadows, heading to her cheap dirty apartment. She pops open the cola and swishes it in her rotten teeth. She fumbles for her keys when she hears a rustling in the bushes. Two sinister learing eyes glitter in the darkness. What's this?! A portly yet spry balding 35 year olds leaps from the shadows.

"Dp you dickhead!" Lisa screams in terror.

"GggggggggggggggggORDON!" wheezes the insane cyberbully as he punches lisa square in the face. She crumples into a stunned bloody pile, spitting out teeth.

Dp rips the buttons from Lisas mildewed clownshurt. He laughs maniacly.

"No! Noooooooooo!"

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 08:12 PM
not going ot read that cag, your words can't hurt me if i don't read them

cag
06-12-2014, 08:22 PM
That actually means you read it

Autistic Spectrum
06-12-2014, 08:24 PM
nope, never gonna still thinking about rootbeers rainbow colored hair and how the rainbow colors are the unversial symobal for gay people, and what his coming out of the closet is going to mean at his arm wresetlting tourments,, like will those guys be accpeting of his lifestyle, being out and proud,, are amuatuer arm wrestelers progressive enough to hold hands and grunt wth a gay man,,,,

Dirty Beatle
06-13-2014, 01:10 AM
It is late as Lisa sulks in the shadows, heading to her cheap dirty apartment. She pops open the cola and swishes it in her rotten teeth. She fumbles for her keys when she hears a rustling in the bushes. Two sinister learing eyes glitter in the darkness. What's this?! A portly yet spry balding 35 year olds leaps from the shadows.

"GggggggggggggggggORDON!" wheezes the insane cyberbully as he punches lisa square in the face. She crumples into a stunned bloody pile, spitting out teeth.

"No! Noooooooooo!"
*checks this maths with cag's rape and tinychat forumula*

Nope sorry, it just doesn't add up cag. You weren't raped.

steveyos666
06-13-2014, 01:29 AM

"No! Noooooooooo!"

cag
06-13-2014, 10:15 AM
^__^