PDA

View Full Version : You have bipolar. unedited version

cody lundin
06-16-2014, 11:52 PM
You have bipolar.

I've contributed a lot more to society than you ever have and I did while not being supported by my mummy and daddy.

Tim, I don't tend to fuck delusional bipolar try-hard infantile losers who still live with their mummy and daddy so you're pretty safe. I've been to Sydney a number of times and never once asked to hook up with you. In fact everytime it's YOU asking to hook up with me, sometimes I'm nice about it and play along, sometimes I'm not because you are just not a catch, by your age I had already accomplished SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU and I did it without sponging off my mummy and daddy. I will take as much time as I like to sleep and do nothing, I spent 20 years working and providing for myself, you haven't even spent ONE year doing that.

Cag has left because of dp, she gave dp her account and left. I have her on skype but don't really care because she's a shitty excuse for a person.

Tim, I would ruin you in the sack but it's never going to happen because I'll never go to your parents house to fuck you and you've never left home by yourself and wouldn't even be able to make a trip by yourself to my place that I live in like an actual grown up because you're that incapable. If You did I would want you here for about half an hour tops because while you look fuckable your personality is a pile of rubbish and I could not stand you for any longer than it took to fuck you and show you what real sex is (as opposed to all the make-believe sex you have) and then I'd definately want you to leave because frankly you're a dickhead and that is why you've never had a g/f. I've had plenty of actual relationships.

cody lundin
06-16-2014, 11:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xJ72403.gif

opposite day for lisas grandpa

sad rats fuck
06-17-2014, 06:19 AM
I would ruin you in the sack