PDA

View Full Version : Hey Doli

Dirty Beatle
06-17-2014, 01:31 AM
I was going to ask you, do you think we can build up a natural resistance to super bugs? I'm kind of trying to decide whether or not to use antibacterial products, on the one hand using anti-bacterial products breeds super germs and apparently it doesn't even kill that much more bacteria than just cleaning with regular cleaning stuff. But then I started wondering, well what if I use anti-bacterial stuff and I breed super-bugs wouldn't I eventually build up a natural resistance in myself to super bugs? That would be a good thing so that if I ever go to hospital and get surgery or something and catch a super bug I might have a more natural resistance to them if I've been exposed a lot to them. But does it make any difference? Like aren't they just the same bugs that have evolved to be resistant to anti-bacterial stuff, namely triclosan and so they would affect me just the same as the non-resistant strain? Anyway because you're like a pharmacist or whatever you are I thought I'd get your opinion.

Gentleman Doli
06-17-2014, 01:43 AM
this is so wrong on so many diferent levels lisa

Dirty Beatle
06-17-2014, 01:52 AM
this is so wrong on so many diferent levels lisalol why?

I wanted to ask someone at least half way educated on it

Autistic Spectrum
06-17-2014, 05:20 AM
lisa you are still gonna spread your herpes no matter how many cups of tea you drink

Dirty Beatle
06-17-2014, 06:00 AM
herpes 4 lyfe