PDA

View Full Version : should desolation be de-modded?

rootbeer
06-17-2014, 05:28 PM
wait for poll

cag
06-17-2014, 07:25 PM
sherman riccards why you ragn on deso

Dirty Beatle
06-17-2014, 08:07 PM
sherman riccards why you ragn on deso

He's jealous, he knows I have a crush on Deso and Sherman is convinced he's in love with me and we will be together again. I've had to delete him on Skype because he's annoying the shit out of me with this shit.

Shit topic BTW Sherman.

Autistic Spectrum
06-17-2014, 08:57 PM
lock lisa back up in the herp where she belongs

Autistic Spectrum
06-17-2014, 09:02 PM
clay adn jon should be the only admins everyone else sucks at it, it's not a very hard job either,,, herp lisa and codey and the lizard pepple, don't let them out the therepatimr , when they esacape put them back in there,,

steveyos YOLO
06-17-2014, 09:23 PM
I would rape deso repeatedly

steveyos666
06-17-2014, 09:49 PM
http://en.luxuretv.com/videos/bestiality-sodomy-between-a-bitch-in-heat-and-a-horse-4983.html

Dick Whisperer
06-19-2014, 02:54 PM
He's jealous, he knows I have a crush on Deso and Sherman is convinced he's in love with me and we will be together again. I've had to delete him on Skype because he's annoying the shit out of me with this shit.

Shit topic BTW Sherman.

prove it, because if this shit's true Sherman can kick rocks, I mean yeah it's a shit topic, but if he has been saying these things to you on skype, I'm done.

steveyos YOLO
06-19-2014, 03:14 PM
Don't worry lady you still have me and i do not have a broken dick and i do not have gay tweety bird tattoos

juji
06-19-2014, 03:37 PM
And neither rainbow hair

steveyos YOLO
06-19-2014, 04:19 PM
I do have rainbow hair...

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 01:51 AM
prove it, because if this shit's true Sherman can kick rocks, I mean yeah it's a shit topic, but if he has been saying these things to you on skype, I'm done.
You fucking idiot. What do you expect. Yes he has been messaging me on Skype, calling me, texting me, telling me he is still in love with me and that we will be together again. I have told him to stop it but seriously wtf did you expect. You started fucking someone who you knew was in love with someone else you stupid fat ho. Did you think he would just stop being in love with someone else and not try and cheat on you? Your whole relationship was based on trying to fuck someone who was with someone else behind their back. You really think he would stop once he was with you? You pathetic loser. Of course he hasn't stopped. How does it feel to know you're with someone who doesn't love you and who is in love with someone else? It serves you both right, you are both pathetic and frankly I could have had Sherman back anytime I liked, this is not new you stupid whore, he's been doing the whole time but I don't want him, I don't want people who act like that. I'm not proving anything to you, have nothing to prove, you started fucking someone who was with someone else and this is what you get. He's been trying to do it behind your back too, but unlike you I'm not a pathetic whore who is even going to go there so frankly you two can just go rub fat folds together, I'm better than either of you and you can stay with him knowing that he doesn't love you, never has, he thinks he is in love with me and has all along and that is what you both deserve, sucked in you fat swamp whore. Sucked in you worm Sherman. Now how about the both of you fuck off and leave me alone. I do better than people who act like either of you.

GTFO out of my forum, sick of seeing your name wedged between and my lovely Deso. Take a hike bitch and take your reject Sherman with you.

Idiots. Kiss my tight ass (yeah you could bounce coins off my ass you unfit nobodies as if anyone like either of you gets a second chance at my shit, he'll be in love with me for some time by the way because I'm the best a guy like him will ever get but he's not ever getting it again.)

Is this really news to you? It's been happening the whole time Debra, only reason I'm telling you is not out of any kind of respect for you but because I'm not going to help that sack of shit cheat behind someone's back, I have more respect for myself that someone like you could ever have. I'm not going to be dragged into such pathetic bottom feeding bullshit, but how dumb are you to not know? How dumb are you even not to expect as much? Have a nice life now get the fuck out of my forum. It's all YOUR problem, NOT MINE.

I have other people to crush on quite happily thanks. Going for hotties now because frankly the whole "nice guy" charade is a crock of shit, I'll just have my hotties, they are nicer anyway and won't act like dickheads because they can get women like me anytime they want and won't be overly grateful and will leave me alone if I want, plus they are hot. Fuck off to your fat and pathetic fest.

Desolation
06-20-2014, 01:54 AM
You fucking idiot. What do you expect. Yes he has been messaging me on Skype, calling me, texting me, telling me he is still in love with me and that we will be together again. I have told him to stop it but seriously wtf did you expect. You started fucking someone who you knew was in love with someone else you stupid fat ho. Did you think he would just stop being in love with someone else and not try and cheat on you? Your whole relationship was based on trying to fuck someone who was with someone else behind their back. You really think he would stop once he was with you? You pathetic loser. Of course he hasn't stopped. How does it feel to know you're with someone who doesn't love you and who is in love with someone else? It serves you both right, you are both pathetic and frankly I could have had Sherman back anytime I liked, this is not new you stupid whore, he's been doing the whole time but I don't want him, I don't want people who act like that. I'm not proving anything to you, have nothing to prove, you started fucking someone who was with someone else and this is what you get. He's been trying to do it behind your back too, but unlike you I'm not a pathetic whore who is even going to go there so frankly you two can just go rub fat folds together, I'm better than either of you and you can stay with him knowing that he doesn't love you, never has, he thinks he is in love with me and has all along and that is what you both deserve, sucked in you fat swamp whore. Sucked in you worm Sherman. Now how about the both of you fuck off and leave me alone. I do better than people who act like either of you.

GTFO out of my forum, sick of seeing your name wedged between and my lovely Deso. Take a hike bitch and take your reject Sherman with you.

Idiots. Kiss my tight ass (yeah you could bounce coins off my ass you unfit nobodies as if anyone like either of you gets a second chance at my shit, he'll be in love with me for some time by the way because I'm the best a guy like him will ever get but he's not ever getting again.)

Is this really news to you? It's been happening the whole time Debra, only reason I'm telling you is not out of any kind of respect for you but because I'm not going to help that sack of shit cheat behind someone's back, I have more respect for myself that someone like you could ever have. I'm not going to be dragged into such pathetic bottom feeding bullshit, but how dumb are you to not know? How dumb are you even not to expect as much? Have a nice life now get the fuck out of my forum. It's all YOUR problem, NOT MINE.

I have other people to crush on quite happily thanks. Going for hotties now because frankly the whole "nice guy" charade is a crock of shit, I'll just have my hotties, they are nicer anyway and won't act like dickheads because they can get women like me anytime they want and won't be overly grateful and will leave me alone if I want, plus they are hot. Fuck off to your fat and pathetic fest.

Last edited by Dirty Beatle; 1 Minute Ago at 07:53 AM.

sad rats fuck
06-20-2014, 05:04 AM

Idiots. Kiss my tight ass (yeah you could bounce coins off my ass you unfit nobodies as if anyone like either of you gets a second chance at my shit, he'll be in love with me for some time by the way because I'm the best a guy like him will ever get but he's not ever getting it again.)

I have other people to crush on quite happily thanks. Going for hotties now because frankly the whole "nice guy" charade is a crock of shit, I'll just have my hotties, they are nicer anyway and won't act like dickheads because they can get women like me anytime they want and won't be overly grateful and will leave me alone if I want, plus they are hot. Fuck off to your fat and pathetic fest.:stare:

lnopia the great
06-20-2014, 05:50 AM
lisa has so much self respect that she just sits in her bed all day on the internet doing nothing for the last 8 years

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 05:58 AM
lisa has so much self respect that she just sits in her bed all day on the internet doing nothing for the last 8 yearswhere do you get 8 years from?

lnopia the great
06-20-2014, 05:59 AM
rootbeer told me about it on my minecraft server

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 06:00 AM
weird

either way there is NO WAY IN HELL I'd get back with that

and I'm pretty pissed off at these two shit fuck fucktard fat fucking losers trying to drag me into their shit

MOVE ON LOSERS

Seriously you are both a JOKE.

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 06:01 AM
rootbeer told me about it on my minecraft serveroh your ass

have you got something better to do than sit around a forum trying to make up retard shit stories like that about me?

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 06:18 AM
and you aren't done you fat fucking retarded whore

He's the father of your next kid, I know you push them out like a trailer trash breeding dump but that poor fucking kid is stuck with both of you for parents

you both are lucky anyone would have you, look at yourselves, you deserve each other and no-one else is going to want either of you

just leave me the fuck out of it, tell your boyfriend to stop calling me all hours declaring his love for me, stop being buckets of trash I swear I've never seen anyone act as pathetic as you two and I've been around the block a few times.

maks
06-20-2014, 06:26 AM
lisa clearly bitter and jealous of debbie for stealing her man

maks
06-20-2014, 06:27 AM
you lost lisa he found someone better and it wasn't even hard, get over it

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 06:28 AM
lisa clearly bitter and jealous of debbie for stealing her manNo she's asking me and I'm telling her.

Sherman has been texting, calling and messaging me all hours saying he's in love with me and we will be together again and I keep telling him to stop it.

WHy do you think he hasn't said a peep here? Because it's all on my phone and stuff.

And why is this STUPID bitch following me around here?

I don't want either of them!

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 06:29 AM
you lost lisa he found someone better and it wasn't even hard, get over ityeah well then why is he messaging me 24/7 saying he's in love with me and wants to get back with me?

Huh?

Explain that one fatso.

maks
06-20-2014, 06:31 AM
that wasn't him dumbass, me and dp have had his skype account for like 2 weeks

maks
most of the shit "sherman" sent you was written by barry back in 2008

Autistic Spectrum
lol

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 06:32 AM
so does this mean deso is getting demodded now

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 06:32 AM
that wasn't him dumbass, me and dp have had his skype account for like 2 weeksno you haven't

it was him

have you also been texting my phone and actually calling me on the phone all hours saying that too?

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 06:33 AM
deso take it from someone who has been de modded like 40 times from real ytmnsfw fourms not even this fake buster asss shit rubynet,, FUCK NIGGERS AND JEWS

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 06:34 AM
no you haven't

it was him

have you also been texting my phone and actually calling me on the phone all hours saying that too?

sorry that was me pretending to be rootbeer

Dirty Beatle
most of the shit "sherman" sent you was written by barry back in 2008No maks.

Sherman has been calling me, texting me, messaging me, it has nothing to do with you. You do not have his phone and you do not do voice impressions.

Autistic Spectrum
always dreamed of being an amture arm wrestlelter with rainbow colored hair in love with a lady from penguin island so i tried to live out my dreams,,, sorry if i messed up anybodys shit

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 06:35 AM
sorry that was me pretending to be rootbeerLOL

You guys all stick together huh?

Well I can take pics of the phone messages if I wanted but frankly I think they are both dickheads.

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 06:37 AM
rootbeer has a kid on the way, it's not his fault your vagina is so warm and powerfull and brown and becon's to him from across the globe,, the siern song fo the sky bus has runined many of men

maks
06-20-2014, 06:37 AM
no you haven't

it was him

magicjack bitch

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 06:39 AM
i use dashlane with maijic jack on ym tergra note belive me it's amazeing when i need to call the pharmarcy to see when i can pick up my mom's medicance gernearl doli paid for

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 06:43 AM
I refused all advances, but he's delusional and kept going. I offered to be his friend if he could be normal with me be he couldn't so I've deleted him from skype and seeing as Debra is following me around now asking if that has been gpoing on I can 100% assure her IT HAS. However I am not interested and want no part of it.

I'm fucking pissed off because he's retarded and can't be an adult or just a normal friend, he has to TRY and be a dog and TRY and drag me into it.

Sherman you are not hot enough to pull off being a dog and now that your nice guy cover has been blown you have NOTHING to offer a woman, you're not a nice guy, you're not hot and you're a premature ejaculator, what you think if you practice on a fat sloppy dumb troll of a woman that will help you? Nope. You are without doubt the worst fuck I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

Go rot in the miserable unsatisfied prison you've made for each other. Leave me alone.

He even went off at me "You've been with other people now" yeah well OF COURSE I HAVE YOU STUPID FUCK WE ARE NOT TOGETHER AND NEVER WILL BE AGAIN AND THAT IS UP TO ME TAKE YOUR DELUSIONS AND FUCK OFF YOU DISRESPECTFUL SHIT FUCK.

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 06:44 AM
magicjack bitchLOL

Maks it's been going on for a while, I know who I'm speaking to on the phone

Autistic Spectrum
11-01-2014, 11:05 PM

steveyos YOLO
11-01-2014, 11:10 PM
She must've been really hitting the pipe hard in order to type out all that shit

m0nde
11-01-2014, 11:20 PM
how does lisa not know that all of these people she thinks she's chatting with on skype are actually shared accounts used by 3 or 4 people?

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
11-02-2014, 04:59 AM

..........................................is deso a boy or a girl or a tranny?

jon
11-02-2014, 06:41 AM
frankly I could have had Sherman back anytime I liked, this is not new you stupid whore, he's been doing the whole time but I don't want him, I don't want people who act like that.

sadly this is probably true, and not just lisa's hubris

rootbeer
11-02-2014, 07:23 AM
sadly this is probably true, and not just lisa's hubris

That's probably why when I first came back to America lisa blew my phone up for a week straight and I kept hanging up. It's really interesting how a bunch of sad nerds are experts on my private life.

rootbeer
11-02-2014, 07:24 AM
If you are in love with Lisa that's fine with me

steveyos666
11-02-2014, 08:43 AM
That's probably why when I first came back to America lisa blew my phone up for a week straight and I kept hanging up. It's really interesting how a bunch of sad nerds are experts on my private life.

Utter bullshit

Dick Whisperer
11-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Utter bullshit

um I don't even know why I'm responding to this but, it's not utter bullshit because I was with Sherman (he moved into my house after a week of being back in America) and I would get woken up at 1, 2, 3, 4, in the morning (all hours of the night ) to Lisa texting and calling him, at first I let it slide (for about a month) and then I told him the shit had to stop and that I was getting tired of it, he needed to block her. I was blind to the fact that he was sending her love messages back. but that shit is over now well at least I hope it is at least for his sake.

Dick Whisperer
11-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Lisa will deny it but she also pm rootb around the time she was posting all those messages from him, she said "I just want to talk to my friend without some fuckhead" he never responded that I know of but this was after she was throwing him under the bus and saying how pathetic he was....

maks
11-02-2014, 10:33 AM
rootbeer's girlfriend why do you keep telling us lisa is crazy, we already know, we figured it out within 5 minutes of meeting her we've known for years

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 10:38 AM
it's prob all the love sick messages by rootbeer to lisa and lisa telling him to get loast that where posted here around that time that's making everyone go hahaha bullshit,

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 10:39 AM
also lisa quit forever cause i blew up her rep :rofl:

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 10:40 AM
all 3 of you are equally terrible in my eyes :swoon:

Lisa
11-02-2014, 10:46 AM
um I don't even know why I'm responding to this but, it's not utter bullshit because I was with Sherman (he moved into my house after a week of being back in America) and I would get woken up at 1, 2, 3, 4, in the morning (all hours of the night ) to Lisa texting and calling him, at first I let it slide (for about a month) and then I told him the shit had to stop and that I was getting tired of it, he needed to block her. I was blind to the fact that he was sending her love messages back. but that shit is over now well at least I hope it is at least for his sake.that is the biggest load of lies and everyone has seen the text messages, the both of you are retarded, repulsive, delusional and you you need to GET A LIFE

That isn't even remotely true

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 10:47 AM
that is the biggest load of lies and everyone has seen the text messages, the both of you are retarded, repulsive, delusional and you you need to GET A LIFE

+rep

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 10:50 AM
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Lisa
11-02-2014, 10:50 AM
Lisa will deny it but she also pm rootb around the time she was posting all those messages from him, she said "I just want to talk to my friend without some fuckhead" he never responded that I know of but this was after she was throwing him under the bus and saying how pathetic he was....

That was a reply you dumb fuck and not even a nice one, everyone has seen the text messages and HELLO you you stupid fat pig, I dumped him.

Seriously you both need to move on and get on with your life, you aren't wanted by me, everyone already knows what happened and how Sherman kept texting me begging to get back with me after he was with you, FFS a he even got an apartment for me AFTER he was with you, you're an idiot and you are both delusional.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 10:53 AM
everyone has read every single roobeer/lisa pm because lisa likes to give away her accouitns and the pm's get posted,, and rootbeer begged for her back after he was with you,

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 10:54 AM
i will bump the thread where her pm's got posted one second

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 10:56 AM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15252

:rofl:

rootbeer
11-02-2014, 01:42 PM
that is the biggest load of lies and everyone has seen the text messages, the both of you are retarded, repulsive, delusional and you you need to GET A LIFE

Yup you never video called me naked and crying several times after we broke up. You never had a mental breakdown ever you're right. Lisa has always been the sane one.

rootbeer
11-02-2014, 01:43 PM
It's not even an argument I'm not with you I don't have to deal with your shit

Dick Whisperer
11-02-2014, 02:10 PM
That was a reply you dumb fuck and not even a nice one, everyone has seen the text messages and HELLO you you stupid fat pig, I dumped him.

Seriously you both need to move on and get on with your life, you aren't wanted by me, everyone already knows what happened and how Sherman kept texting me begging to get back with me after he was with you, FFS a he even got an apartment for me AFTER he was with you, you're an idiot and you are both delusional.

Lisa you're a DUMB BITCH, nobody likes you not even dp he just loves the drama between us, and sherman had that apartment before he moved back, furnished and everything. Where do you think we met before we went out for our first date......his apartment stupid shit. I don't make up stupid fucking lies like you......speaking of, shouldn't you be meeting some imaginary guy, and getting fucked by some imaginary huge dick about know

Dick Whisperer
11-02-2014, 02:15 PM
rootbeer's girlfriend why do you keep telling us lisa is crazy, we already know, we figured it out within 5 minutes of meeting her we've known for years

I wasn't trying to tell anybody she is crazy that obviously speaks for itself, I was just saying in the beginning she was constantly messaging sherman that's all

Dick Whisperer
11-02-2014, 02:18 PM
I could copy and paste the skype messages but we are about to head out of town maybe I will do that later.....but only for entertainment purposes, not to fight with Lisa

Lisa
11-02-2014, 08:01 PM
I could copy and paste the skype messages but we are about to head out of town maybe I will do that later.....but only for entertainment purposes, not to fight with Lisa

No you couldn't you pathetic retarded loser because there aren't any, but they all saw the text messages of Sherman apologising that YOU were trying to send me a whole heap of messages, seriously everyone has literally seen it all and all either of you have is made up delusional bullshit while I have posted the actual messages, and I posted all the messages because you both kept inventing little stories like this.

I DUMPED him you fat repulsive retards, explain him getting an apartment for me after you were pregnant, an appartment I told him not to get, explain that, explain all the text messages and other messages of him begging to get back with me, explain the total lack of any messages where I did that

Just leave

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:02 PM
Jealous bitch above me

Lisa
11-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Lisa you're a DUMB BITCH, nobody likes you not even dp he just loves the drama between us, and sherman had that apartment before he moved back, furnished and everything. Where do you think we met before we went out for our first date......his apartment stupid shit. I don't make up stupid fucking lies like you......speaking of, shouldn't you be meeting some imaginary guy, and getting fucked by some imaginary huge dick about know

More people like me than you, hence literally everyone sticking up for me here because they know what a total loser you are and how you are making it up, like it's fucking creepy the way you both keep going on about me and every one has already seen it all.

Imaginary guy? Oh he's real, I put him off until Wednesday and he is fucking hot, deal with it. Suck shit, I get to fuck hot guys with nice dicks who are actually able to fuck good and you have chode after you have both lifted up your overhang guts that you don't even want to suck on, gross

And everyone is here literally telling you that they have all seen it, dp even bumped threads, you need to leave, maks was having banter, you are seriously missing a bit between the ears and delusional and do you think it's normal? I don't get with a guy and start harrassing his x, but then again guys I get with general don't go trying to crawl back to their x once they are with me, don't you think it's a bit creepy and you look a bit pathetic acting like this? Because myself and quite a few other people here seem to think so.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:12 PM
PrSPuBYm-Cw&autoplay=1

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:14 PM
More people like me than you, hence literally everyone sticking up for me here because they know what a total loser you are and how you are making it up, like it's fucking creepy the way you both keep going on about me and every one has already seen it all.

Imaginary guy? Oh he's real, I put him off until Wednesday and he is fucking hot, deal with it. Suck shit, I get to fuck hot guys with nice dicks who are actually able to fuck good and you have chode after you have both lifted up your overhang guts that you don't even want to suck on, gross

And everyone is here literally telling you that they have all seen it, dp even bumped threads, you need to leave, maks was having banter, you are seriously missing a bit between the ears and delusional and do you think it's normal? I don't get with a guy and start harrassing his x, but then again guys I get with general don't go trying to crawl back to their x once they are with me, don't you think it's a bit creepy and you look a bit pathetic acting like this? Because myself and quite a few other people here seem to think so.

that was the one that turned you red lol,, on to debbies accoutn next

Lisa
11-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Jealous bitch above me

And you might not understand debra that this is a joke, a joke that actually takes the piss out of you

Because you're obviously as dumb as dog shit and freak show delusional

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:15 PM
debbie has green rep lisa, you and rootbeer do not so i would trust her more than the 2 of you

Lisa
11-02-2014, 08:16 PM
No this is ridiculous, since day one you were trying to message me everyday, the two of you even early a year after I dumped him keep going on about it and lying insanely, go ahead, produce these imaginary messages, they do not exist but the ones Sherman sent to me sure do

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:18 PM
maybe set up a sexy ass three way wiht them,, like you did with that guy who sells you weed and his cancer riddled ex-wife

StompleB
11-02-2014, 08:20 PM
reddit

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:22 PM
stomple why does your borthesr pants swish when he walks

StompleB
11-02-2014, 08:23 PM
stomple why does your borthesr pants swish when he walks

ask him yourself

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:24 PM
what's his phone number

Lisa
11-02-2014, 08:33 PM
maybe set up a sexy ass three way wiht them,, like you did with that guy who sells you weed and his cancer riddled ex-wife

No it was him and his g/f, they both asked me for like a year before I said yes.

And I have my big dick brutal Wednesday.

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:37 PM
can't wait till this guy murders the fuck outta you

Lisa
11-02-2014, 08:40 PM
can't wait till this guy murders the fuck outta you

Murders me with his cock

I'm going to do something about what you've done to my rep cody's friend, I'm just not sure what

Autistic Spectrum
11-02-2014, 08:44 PM
lisa i am not going to neg rep you any further down than 0 or whatever you are now, you rep is your own now lisa, and ramen's lawyers's rep can rip,,

Lisa
11-02-2014, 08:52 PM
lisa i am not going to neg rep you any further down than 0 or whatever you are now, you rep is your own now lisa, and ramen's lawyers's rep can rip,,
That's not right dp because I had gained some rep since I got the account and when people make a new account it starts with green rep and everytime I've had an account with green rep one of cody's friends has deleted it.

When you want me to come back and let you know how my big dick brutal murder went you'll put it back to green and stop being cody's friend

steveyos YOLO
11-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Did looney lisa have another mental breakdown tonight?

Dick Whisperer
11-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Did looney lisa have another mental breakdown tonight?

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-02-2015, 07:54 PM
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yaw n::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

No

Simio
11-18-2019, 08:55 PM

m0nde
11-18-2019, 08:57 PM
this is a good thread, good bump

Desolation
11-18-2019, 08:58 PM

Idiots. Kiss my tight ass (yeah you could bounce coins off my ass you unfit nobodies as if anyone like either of you gets a second chance at my shit, he'll be in love with me for some time by the way because I'm the best a guy like him will ever get but he's not ever getting again.)

Last edited by Dirty Beatle; 1 Minute Ago at 07:53 AM.

Wendy <3
11-18-2019, 09:08 PM
Lisa always uses the "more people like me than you" with everyone and it's ALWAYS an inaccurate statement