Plug Drugs
06-19-2014, 09:36 PM
:angry:

maks
06-19-2014, 09:37 PM
No.

maks
06-19-2014, 09:38 PM
you started this, you knew going in how it was going to play out, the best you can hope for is that I don't follow you when you leave

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 02:04 AM
you started this, you knew going in how it was going to play out, the best you can hope for is that I don't follow you when you leave

Awwww what did the big bad mean plug drugs do to my Maksie poo?

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 12:22 PM
what would cag do?

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 03:49 PM
i've never actually done anything to him, he's held a grudge for like 2 years now because hes fucking insane

maks
06-20-2014, 04:45 PM
you got all methed up and paranoid and accused me of all sorts of ridiculous bullshit, you've known me for like 7 years you should have known how that was going to turn out. if you didn't then you do now.

maks
06-20-2014, 04:46 PM
'durr marks is waging a rep war against me because he's jealous of my relationship with lisa' yes that is entirely plausible

maks
06-20-2014, 04:46 PM
why are we still talking about this why haven't you left yet

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 05:31 PM
no i didnt and even if i did, if i was "your friend for 7 years" thats the sort of thing you apologize and get over, it doesnt warrant a grudge for 2 years

maks
06-20-2014, 05:34 PM
don't you tell me how to hold a grudge fuckface

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 06:11 PM
fuckface? how dare you call me fuckface you cockgoblin

maks
06-20-2014, 06:21 PM
why do you still post here not a single person likes you or wants to hear what you have to say

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 06:47 PM
same could be said about you everyone secretly hates you and thinks your a giant bossy prick

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 06:50 PM
from what i hear a lot of regs left too because of your gay little cult of acceptance which you disclude people from if they don't adhere to it

maks
06-20-2014, 06:52 PM
yeah this forum has never been an exclusionary circlejerk, what I'm doing here is totally contrary to its culture

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 07:42 PM
'durr marks is waging a rep war against me because he's jealous of my relationship with lisa' yes that is entirely plausible

Very left field

You love me

Nerny nerny nerny

maks
06-20-2014, 07:59 PM
that's not out of left field lisa that's actually what he said

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:02 PM
no its not. You love twisting words around.
I have never taken anything more than a "not giving a shit" attitude towards the speculation of some gay "neg rep campaign" against me -- you blew it out of proportion as an excuse to wage war, which is what made me initially suspect a possible jealousy you had.
Nice try though buddy

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:03 PM
You know this, no matter how many times you try to insist it differently. You and I both know the truth; don't know why we have to fiddle around with the dick on this

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 08:10 PM
i remember exactly what happend, you fell in love iwth lisa then you tried to kill yourself in tinychat cause lisa's vagina was so powerfull and brown that everyone wanted to look at it but you wanted to be the only one to look at it, and marks tried to save your life, HE TRIED TO SAVE YOU FROM LISA'S VERY POWERFULL VERY BROWN VAGINA and he did and you where suepr mad about lisa breaking up with you and u took it out on marks and marks got mad about it so now he spams your threads

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:13 PM
i remember exactly what happend, you fell in love iwth lisa then you tried to kill yourself in tinychat cause lisa's vagina was so powerfull and brown that everyone wanted to look at it but you wanted to be the only one to look at it, and marks tried to save your life, HE TRIED TO SAVE YOU FROM LISA'S VERY POWERFULL VERY BROWN VAGINA and he did and you where suepr mad about lisa breaking up with you and u took it out on marks and marks got mad about it so now he spams your threads
that was stevey, he admitted it the very next day,
and i didn't mind if other people got to enjoy lisa as well; the thing was that particular night WE HAD A DATE and she blew me off

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:15 PM
i was also the only one who liked her outside of tugging their weiner at her for 5 minutes on tinychat while she was showing her butt and titties

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 08:16 PM
that's exaactly what happend plug durgs i know ok, i am very smart about rubynet

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 08:16 PM
i have the best avatar so you should trust me http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=1000&dateline=1402978504

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 08:18 PM
that was stevey, he admitted it the very next day,
and i didn't mind if other people got to enjoy lisa as well; the thing was that particular night WE HAD A DATE and she blew me off
LOL we did not have a date

maks
06-20-2014, 08:22 PM
no its not. You love twisting words around.

"I never said those things"

I have never taken anything more than a "not giving a shit" attitude towards the speculation of some gay "neg rep campaign" against me -- you blew it out of proportion as an excuse to wage war, which is what made me initially suspect a possible jealousy you had.
Nice try though buddy

"I totally said those things but it's actually your fault"

maks
06-20-2014, 08:23 PM
weaselly motherfucker can't even agree with himself

rootbeer
06-20-2014, 08:23 PM
:sucks:

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:24 PM
what are you even talking about

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:25 PM
LOL we did not have a date

shut up

maks
06-20-2014, 08:26 PM
well ya see your first sentence was all "I never said that" and your second sentence was all "here's why I said that" and it's funny to me that you're so incoherant you can contradict yourself in that short of a timespan though like most things it's less funny when some dipshit doesn't understand and needs it explained to him

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 08:27 PM
shut up

Is that anyway to speak to someone you had an imaginary date with?

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:29 PM
uhhh that didn't happen. you spend all day with computers and have lost the ability to extricate the context of what someone is saying

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Is that anyway to speak to someone you had an imaginary date with?

uhhh as i recall you spent the previous like 2 months begging me to pull on my weiner for you on cam and then i said "alright tomorrow night we will" and i went to take a shower first and when i came back out you were on tinychat and no longer gave a shit about me because there were all these hot young boys now on cam for you to try and prey on

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 08:34 PM
uhhh as i recall you spent the previous like 2 months begging me to pull on my weiner for you on cam and then i said "alright tomorrow night we will" and i went to take a shower first and when i came back out you were on tinychat and no longer gave a shit about me because there were all these hot young boys now on cam for you to try and prey on

No plug drugs, no.

You've shown me your cock plenty.

I have interest in other cock, cock that doesn't get delusional and psycho.

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:34 PM
marks has to follow an event-condition-action format for everything or else he gets turned around in his thought and confused

maks
06-20-2014, 08:35 PM
why am I even arguing with someone whose life is so empty that he's still bitter about getting stood up for a skype date a year ago

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:37 PM
No plug drugs, no.

You've shown me your cock plenty.

i can't believe you make this shit up i've kinda-sorta showed you my wiener twice and sent a photo of it once

I have interest in other cock, cock that doesn't get delusional and psycho.
I like how you bring this up as if it's still relevant, as if I still want anything to do with you; I've wanted nothing to do with you for almost the past year

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 08:37 PM
why am I even arguing with someone whose life is so empty that he's still bitter about getting stood up for a skype date a year ago
lol

I did not have a date with him

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:38 PM

you're the one who keeps bringing this shit back up, claiming its the source reason why you spam my threads and shit, you're a fucking psycho

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 08:40 PM
plug drugs we have all seen your cock like 3409234023 times in tinychat you would whip it out ad/ed

maks
lol

of course you didn't, you said something innocent like 'hey lets skype later sometime' and he took it to heart and obsessed over it because he's a gigantic loser because his time spent chatting with you was the deepest most meaningful one he's ever had and that's a level of pathetic I don't even have a word for

Plug Drugs
lol

i like how she's saying these things like she's above me or something lol; you're a disgusting pig-woman who will sleep with anything

Autistic Spectrum
also lisa babe, we still on for tonight for our msn chat date at 11pm :lipstick:

maks
06-20-2014, 08:41 PM
you're the one who keeps bringing this shit back up, claiming its the source reason why you spam my threads and shit, you're a fucking psycho

welcome to my posting style since 2007 glad you finally made it

Dirty Beatle
i like how she's saying these things like she's above me or something lol; you're a disgusting pig-woman who will sleep with anything
I AM above you.

I'd never sleep with you.

Plug Drugs
of course you didn't, you said something innocent like 'hey lets skype later sometime' and he took it to heart and obsessed over it because he's a gigantic loser because his time spent chatting with you was the deepest most meaningful one he's ever had and that's a level of pathetic I don't even have a word for

uhhh no she begged me for months to masturbate on cam for her. And when I say beg, I mean she would get mad at me for not going on cam for and make it a large issue, and keep bringing the topic up over and over.

Plug Drugs
I'd never sleep with you.
that's good

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 08:42 PM
also lisa babe, we still on for tonight for our msn chat date at 11pm :lipstick:

Yeah I'm heavy into the msn chat dating scene.

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 08:42 PM
uhhh no she begged me for months to masturbate on cam for her. And when I say beg, I mean she would get mad at me for not going on cam for and make it a large issue, and keep bringing the topic up over and over.

Lol

I don't think so.

maks
06-20-2014, 08:43 PM

lisa is one of the worst people I've ever met but yeah after careful consideration I've decide she is above you and is well within her rights to take a condescending tone

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 08:43 PM
LISA GET OFF THIS TINYCHAT RIGHT NOW THESE GUYS JUST WANT TO MAKE FUN OF YOU, DID THE LAST 6 MONTHS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU, DID THE LAST 6 MONTHS OF MSN CHAT'S NOT MEAN A THING!!!!!! GONNA KILL MYSELF UGH IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU THEN I DON'T WANT TO LIVE

maks
06-20-2014, 08:44 PM

she did that to everyone you retard you were the only one lonely enough to think it meant that you two had something special

Plug Drugs
06-20-2014, 08:46 PM
jesus christ not more replies to this thread, i'm done with this subject - all concerns of yours can be addressed by deferring to one of my previous replies. I'm not going to sit around and argue against the same shit insisted over and over and over; it will never end - the fact that this forum still brings up this shit as a topic of discussion (its been fucking years now) is testament to that.

the best thing I have going for me is everything I say is true; let that sink in for a minute. Nothing I say on a topic ever has to be said more than once.

You guys can stay in here giggling, spanking each others buttcheeks

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 08:47 PM
photons, LISA FUCKING PHOTONS THESE GUYS JUST WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR LITTLE BOY TITS AND JERK THERE LIMP NOODLES,,, WE TALK ABOUT SCIENCE!!!!! REAL STUFF NOT JUST YOUR LITTLE BOY TITS!!!

maks
06-20-2014, 08:48 PM
plug drugs can't stand being proven wrong and always pulls this "I'm done with this subject" shit like a coward

Plug Drugs
she did that to everyone you retard you were the only one lonely enough to think it meant that you two had something special

yeah and all the threads and posts of hers coming here bragging about "plug drugs is soooo great" to piss all of you off and make you jealous

maks
if you don't want to have these conversations anymore please feel free to shoot yourself in the head

maks
06-20-2014, 08:49 PM
yeah and all the threads and posts of hers coming here bragging about "plug drugs is soooo great" to piss all of you off and make you jealous

she's made like 18 threads about me this week and yet somehow despite all odds I do not suddenly believe she is my soulmate

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 08:50 PM
i want lisa's brown wet vagina on my face right now, i will puke into her vagina hole and chew back my own puke mixed with her herpes and smegama,, oh god i am going to cum for real

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 08:52 PM
Lol what? Where are these posts? I don't think so.

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 08:53 PM
she's made like 18 threads about me this week and yet somehow despite all odds I do not suddenly believe she is my soulmate

Oh maks

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 08:54 PM
photons, LISA FUCKING PHOTONS THESE GUYS JUST WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR LITTLE BOY TITS AND JERK THERE LIMP NOODLES,,, WE TALK ABOUT SCIENCE!!!!! REAL STUFF NOT JUST YOUR LITTLE BOY TITS!!!

They are small, firm and perky.

Autistic Spectrum
06-20-2014, 08:54 PM
:puke: :fap: