PDA

View Full Version : You fucking idiot. What do you expect. Yes he has been messaging me on Skype, calling me, texting me, telling me he is still

Desolation
06-20-2014, 01:54 AM
You fucking idiot. What do you expect. Yes he has been messaging me on Skype, calling me, texting me, telling me he is still in love with me and that we will be together again. I have told him to stop it but seriously wtf did you expect. You started fucking someone who you knew was in love with someone else you stupid fat ho. Did you think he would just stop being in love with someone else and not try and cheat on you? Your whole relationship was based on trying to fuck someone who was with someone else behind their back. You really think he would stop once he was with you? You pathetic loser. Of course he hasn't stopped. How does it feel to know you're with someone who doesn't love you and who is in love with someone else? It serves you both right, you are both pathetic and frankly I could have had Sherman back anytime I liked, this is not new you stupid whore, he's been doing the whole time but I don't want him, I don't want people who act like that. I'm not proving anything to you, have nothing to prove, you started fucking someone who was with someone else and this is what you get. He's been trying to do it behind your back too, but unlike you I'm not a pathetic whore who is even going to go there so frankly you two can just go rub fat folds together, I'm better than either of you and you can stay with him knowing that he doesn't love you, never has, he thinks he is in love with me and has all along and that is what you both deserve, sucked in you fat swamp whore. Sucked in you worm Sherman. Now how about the both of you fuck off and leave me alone. I do better than people who act like either of you.

GTFO out of my forum, sick of seeing your name wedged between and my lovely Deso. Take a hike bitch and take your reject Sherman with you.

Idiots. Kiss my tight ass (yeah you could bounce coins off my ass you unfit nobodies as if anyone like either of you gets a second chance at my shit, he'll be in love with me for some time by the way because I'm the best a guy like him will ever get but he's not ever getting again.)

Is this really news to you? It's been happening the whole time Debra, only reason I'm telling you is not out of any kind of respect for you but because I'm not going to help that sack of shit cheat behind someone's back, I have more respect for myself that someone like you could ever have. I'm not going to be dragged into such pathetic bottom feeding bullshit, but how dumb are you to not know? How dumb are you even not to expect as much? Have a nice life now get the fuck out of my forum. It's all YOUR problem, NOT MINE.

I have other people to crush on quite happily thanks. Going for hotties now because frankly the whole "nice guy" charade is a crock of shit, I'll just have my hotties, they are nicer anyway and won't act like dickheads because they can get women like me anytime they want and won't be overly grateful and will leave me alone if I want, plus they are hot. Fuck off to your fat and pathetic fest.

Last edited by Dirty Beatle; 1 Minute Ago at 07:53 AM.

Dirty Beatle
06-20-2014, 01:55 AM
Yeah, lay it on them.