PDA

View Full Version : lisa is turning thus rooty debra stuf into a circus

timmy
06-22-2014, 05:30 AM
:clown:

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 05:42 AM
FUCK OFF

I didn't ask for rootbeer to start messaging me 24/7 or act any of the ways he has acted

I didn't ask for that fat dumb scum trogga to come here and start messaging me and following me around the forum

I have repeatedly told both of them to fuck off and sort out their fucking bullshit elsewhere and to leave me the fuck alone

Go fuck yourself tim

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 05:43 AM
and it's fucking morons like you making topics like this a day after to continue to the bullshit that are compounding any imagined issue you have, you don;t like it? Well here's a tip dumbass, don;t make fucking topics about it duh

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 05:47 AM
You're never going to have this problem Tim, I often have at least one mongrel texting me with unwanted advances

you'll never have this problem because someone would need to be interested in you in the first place for that to happen

you'll never have stupid bitches follow you around wondering why their b/f likes me and acting like some kind of fucking retard

I'm getting a fucking sex change, fuck off

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 05:48 AM
I get more women than you even without a dick

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 05:48 AM
I am not happy with some of you

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 05:50 AM
Maybe if I get a dick installed people will just play a game with me on steam instead of telling me I need to put vegetables in my vagina and they will stop acting like freaks

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 05:51 AM
Show me your dick

I'm going to be gay

timmy
06-22-2014, 07:51 AM
Honestly I'm apathetic about it all don't even care

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 07:59 AM
Ok but I didn't want any of that. I thought for a minute everything would be normal, rootbeer would just my friend and be normal and I wouldn't have any of this kind of drama and it was going on quite a while before I snapped. Why the fuck was she ever here messaging me anyway?

Anyway enough. Don't make topics about it, I need to stop this whatever it is I'm doing.

Plug Drugs
06-22-2014, 11:20 AM
trogga

timmy
06-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Ok but I didn't want any of that. I thought for a minute everything would be normal, rootbeer would just my friend and be normal and I wouldn't have any of this kind of drama and it was going on quite a while before I snapped. Why the fuck was she ever here messaging me anyway?

Anyway enough. Don't make topics about it, I need to stop this whatever it is I'm doing.

you cant be friends with him that is what you need to understand.
you cant talk to him off the forums, you can only ignore him on the forums, ignore him completely until it blows over, then ignore him some more.
its the only way

rootbeer
06-22-2014, 11:56 AM
tim names all his chickens after forum members

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 10:33 PM
you cant be friends with him that is what you need to understand.
you cant talk to him off the forums, you can only ignore him on the forums, ignore him completely until it blows over, then ignore him some more.
its the only waytim sometimes adults can be friends

But rootbeer would need to grow up and act like a respectful adult first

I have not enjoyed the rubbing each other's faces in the mud

steveyos666
06-23-2014, 05:03 AM
everyone else has enjoyed it