View Full Version : I'm sorry

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 07:30 AM
for whatever

I'll go again for 5 mins.

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 08:25 AM
I have borderline personality disorder, I can deal with that

But I'n scared of the dissociative disorder because it can happen randomly and then I literally have no idea what I'm doing or why and it really bothers me to do stuff that I have no idea why I did it. I'm still trying to deal with the last time when I threw all my cloths and linen outside and packed bags with weird stuff in them, one bag had books, tampons, loose cigarettes and a can of beans and all kinds of random weird stuff, I found one in the boot of my car, was I planning in going somewhere? I ruined half my cloths because it took me weeks to gather everything back up and wash it and by that time some of them had rotten through from being left in the grass and mud. It really bothers me, the more I stress about it the worse it is but the worst thing is knowing that when I have such an episode I have no idea I'm having it, I have no idea what is going through my head, last time I ended up climbing over massive barbed wire fences in the middle of the night and standing in a car repair shop under a security light with my oversized pants around my ankles and that was literally the most lucid moment I had at the time because I actually remember what I was thinking before I came to, I was trying to follow the light and I thought if I followed lights enough I would arrive somewhere where I could leave this life, instead all I was doing was randomly seeing lights on in the middle of night and climbing over fences to get to them, I still have a scar on my leg from the barbed wire. I don't know if that was a dissociative disorder episode or sleepwalking but it happened around the time where I did all that other weird stuff I still have no idea why I did and I'm still dealing with not being able to find things because I moved and hid everything, there is so many reasons why this bothers me but then I get scared that if I worry about it too much I'll have another episode. Hopefully these are brain aneurysms or something and it will burst and I'll just drift off in a painless clueless state of no mind and never have to worry about shit that when I think about it really doesn't matter. Do you have any idea how fucked up people are? There is some fucking terrible shit going on out there, this shit only affects me so it doesn't matter. I used to want to help people you know, I used to think there was a point.

steveyos YOLO
06-22-2014, 12:31 PM
Sounds like you need locked in a cage for your own protection

sad rats fuck
06-22-2014, 01:11 PM
why did it take you weeks to pick your clothes up

sad rats fuck
06-22-2014, 01:15 PM
locked in a cag

steveyos666
06-22-2014, 01:17 PM
lonnie

steveyos YOLO
06-22-2014, 03:28 PM
That better not be lonnie

steveyos666
06-22-2014, 03:52 PM
agreed I'll be pissed

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 10:41 PM
why did it take you weeks to pick your clothes up
Because it was raining a lot, can only do one load of washing and during at a time

Idiots

I don't have 10 washing machines in fact right now I don't have a washing machine at all as I tried after doing that many loads of washing.

New one gets here on wednseday

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 10:42 PM
Sounds like you need locked in a cage for your own protection
Sometimes I guess if I have more episodes, I try to lock myself up anyway, I must have escaped.

Garfield
06-22-2014, 10:56 PM
personality disorders are just excuse people made up for their weak emotional control. get yur head out of your ass and quit feeling sorry for yourself

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:03 PM
personality disorders are just excuse people made up for their weak emotional control. get yur head out of your ass and quit feeling sorry for yourself

There are actual physical differences in the brain

And dissociative disorder is not a personality disorder or something to snort at you dumb fuck, you have no idea how fucking frightening it is.

I said I can deal with the borderline, I have my whole life and used to be more productive than you in spite of it.

But I wasn't talking about that now was I?

Idiot.

sad rats fuck
06-22-2014, 11:03 PM
Because it was raining a lot, can only do one load of washing and during at a time

Idiots

I don't have 10 washing machines in fact right now I don't have a washing machine at all as I tried after doing that many loads of washing.

it stil doesn't make sense for clothes to still be wet for weeks unless you tied them up in bags so that they couldn't dry out

steveyos YOLO
06-22-2014, 11:05 PM
I bet they smell pretty bad

Garfield
06-22-2014, 11:07 PM
probably likemildew

Garfield
06-22-2014, 11:07 PM
depressed people are too lazy to do their own clothes theyre too busy thining about themselves and looking at them selves all sad in the mirror boo hoo

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:10 PM
it stil doesn't make sense for clothes to still be wet for weeks unless you tied them up in bags so that they couldn't dry out

It is winter here, it rains all the time

Doesn't make sense otherwise, not too bright are you? It's basic maths, 30 loads of washing to do and dry, one washing machine and one cloth horse to dry small cloths inside with.

Go figure.

Moron.

sad rats fuck
06-22-2014, 11:10 PM
how much of the taxpayers money did you spend on your new washing machine

sad rats fuck
06-22-2014, 11:11 PM
30 washing machine loads, maybe you have too many clothes

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:11 PM
I bet they smell pretty bad

They did, so bad that I spewed. I washed them all with hot water and nappy sanitizer first, then gave them a second was and overnight soak again with nappy sanitizer and washing powder. A lot of them were ruined though, rotted right through.

Garfield
06-22-2014, 11:12 PM
didnt know they had goodwills on penguin island

Dirty Beatle
how much of the taxpayers money did you spend on your new washing machine

I know I've paid more tax than you in my life.

sad rats fuck
i don't believe your clothes rotted through that quickly

Garfield
06-22-2014, 11:13 PM
bail isnt tax lisa

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:15 PM
depressed people are too lazy to do their own clothes theyre too busy thining about themselves and looking at them selves all sad in the mirror boo hoo

I do my own cloths and I don't like looking in the mirror

I was talking about how scary the dissociative disorder is. There is something going on in my brain that is scary.

steveyos YOLO
06-22-2014, 11:16 PM
I bet the sheets rooty spewed on were pretty gross smelling

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:16 PM
bail isnt tax lisa

What? Lol

I worked for 20 years.

I used to be a teacher remember?

steveyos YOLO
06-22-2014, 11:17 PM
Stab your face off so you won't know who you are when looking in the mirror anymore

sad rats fuck
I was talking about how scary the dissociative disorder is. There is something going on in my brain that is scary.

you ruined your clothes and pulled your pants down in front of a security camera for attention

Dirty Beatle
I bet the sheets rooty spewed on were pretty gross smelling
He didn't spew in anything

But they grew all kinds of funky moulds from being in the grass, dirt and rain

Some of my cushions actually grew grass on them

Garfield
dissociative disorder is what lazy people call themselves to get out of work and paying taxes LIKE AN ADULT

sad rats fuck
06-22-2014, 11:18 PM
WHERE AM I

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:19 PM
you ruined your clothes and pulled your pants down in front of a security camera for attention

No, I was dressed, the pants were too big and had fallen down. I didn't see a camera but I assume there was one, it was the middle of the night, no-one was around luckily, it certainly wasn't for attention, it was during some kind of episode where I did a lot of strange things, I would like to see the security footage though if there is some, there probably would be.

sad rats fuck
06-22-2014, 11:21 PM
when did you realize you were acting like a nutcase and go home

steveyos YOLO
06-22-2014, 11:22 PM
I have a lot of guns irl...

Garfield
06-22-2014, 11:23 PM
shoot them in the air maybe theyll land onlisa

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:23 PM
dissociative disorder is what lazy people call themselves to get out of work and paying taxes LIKE AN ADULT

Lol no it's not

It's pretty scary

You know there are a lot of things I couldn't do anymore lest I have an episode, I'm lucky enough I'm not locked up in a hospital but you know when I do have my wherewithal I come across as sane so they let me out after a couple of days and no-one is around when I have an episode because I live by myself, my mother knew because I sent her wired text messages but what is she meant to do? Nothing. There is nothing anyone can do except lock me up.

Garfield
06-22-2014, 11:25 PM
or you could get a job lisa instead of sitting here googling dissociative disorder over ad over

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:32 PM
when did you realize you were acting like a nutcase and go home

I was standing under a security light inside the car repair shop garage, all of a sudden I recognised where I was, before that point I was not compos mentis enough to know, all I know what I was doing before that point was following lights, I froze stiff for a minute, I was scared, I pulled up my pants and stood there for a moment to think. I thought I was lucky I had gotten as far as I did without getting into any trouble so I tried to just go back the way I came, I had to climb back over fences, it was the one moment where I actually at least knew what had been going through my head before reaching that point, I am more disturbed by the stuff like throwing my cloths and linen outside and packing bags with strange things and hiding stuff because I have no idea what was going through my head, like literally no idea at all why I did that, if I had some idea what I was thinking or why I did that even if it was crazy it wouldn't be as scary, it's the having no idea at all what I was thinking or why I did that that upsets me the most.

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:34 PM
or you could get a job lisa instead of sitting here googling dissociative disorder over ad over

I've looked it up because it's been suggested to me I have it and I didn't know what it is. It's just another label and the term will be obsolete in 10-20 years but that doesn't change what happens and the effect that has on my life.

No I'm not getting a job at the moment, shove it.

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:37 PM

I'm glad I don't

But I still don't think I'd shoot anyone, probably just myself but I just don't know because I just don't know what I was thinking when I did more benign things like throw all my cloths and linen outside, if I just knew what I was thinking I wouldn't be as disturbed by it.

asux
06-22-2014, 11:38 PM

Idiots

was not

asux
06-22-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm glad I don't

But I still don't think I'd shoot anyone, probably just myself but I just don't know because I just don't know what I was thinking when I did more benign things like throw all my cloths and linen outside, if I just knew what I was thinking I wouldn't be as disturbed by it.
did you throw the cloths that you had on as well

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:42 PM
did you throw the cloths that you had on as well

No but that was why I was wearing oversized cloths, I was left with not much of an option of what to wear, I also had to dry myself with my cloths for a while because I had thrown all the towels outside, it really was quite complicated to get back on top of all the washing, then to top it off it confused the cat so that when I did do a pile of washing and got it dry, it was sitting in a pile and the cat would piss on it so I'd have to do it all again, it was a never ending battle for a while

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:43 PM
was not

Yes it was

It's raining right now even

It rains a lot on the island this time of year, a lot.

asux
06-22-2014, 11:45 PM
Yes it was

It's raining right now even

It rains a lot on the island this time of year, a lot.
not raining yet fucking cold thow

sad rats fuck
06-22-2014, 11:46 PM
calling the qquest to wash your cloths a neverending battle seems quite dramatic

asux
06-22-2014, 11:47 PM
i made 2 trips to smithfild and did not run into any rain

asux
06-22-2014, 11:50 PM
calling the qquest to wash your cloths a neverending battle seems quite dramatic

its more then a quest to wash my colth .thay all stuck to gether when i go to wash .do u get that

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:54 PM
calling the qquest to wash your cloths a neverending battle seems quite dramaticIt was dramatic

it's usually a mundane routine thing but this was an epic battle of the washing ok?

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:55 PM
its more then a quest to wash my colth .thay all stuck to gether when i go to wash .do u get thatlol

Dirty Beatle
06-22-2014, 11:55 PM
i made 2 trips to smithfild and did not run into any rainit is PISSING down in buckets here

as usual

steveyos YOLO
06-22-2014, 11:59 PM
Do you think your issues are a side effect of menopause?

Dirty Beatle
06-23-2014, 12:03 AM
Do you think your issues are a side effect of menopause?not old enough for that
but it's upsetting because I would have loved to have a kid one day, I can't very well in good conscious do that if I have episodes, I'm ok now, like I think I have my wherewithal at the moment but I'm scared and upset that it could happen again

lnopia the great
06-23-2014, 12:06 AM
do you wash your clothes by hand? i dont see how a washer and dryer is considered hard work

Dirty Beatle
06-23-2014, 12:09 AM
do you wash your clothes by hand? i dont see how a washer and dryer is considered hard work

I don't have a dryer

You don't understand how 30 loads of washing could be a lot of work when you only have a small cloths horse to dry them on?

Um ok

Dirty Beatle
06-23-2014, 12:10 AM
http://s14.postimg.org/g2m12bwwh/image.jpg

Picture of the scar from the barbed wire fence, excuse the spikey hair, haven't shaved in a week.

steveyos YOLO
06-23-2014, 12:14 AM
I keep a 9mm ruger right beside my bed

asux
06-23-2014, 12:20 AM
it is PISSING down in buckets here

as usual

is not

asux
06-23-2014, 12:22 AM
have you got lic if so can you stop at the cop shop and pick up all mine

asux
06-23-2014, 12:23 AM
http://s14.postimg.org/g2m12bwwh/image.jpg

Picture of the scar from the barbed wire fence, excuse the spikey hair, haven't shaved in a week.

do you need a hand or 2 'to shave

Dirty Beatle
06-23-2014, 12:29 AM
is nothttp://www.willyweather.com.au/vic/gippsland/cowes.html

Dirty Beatle
06-23-2014, 12:30 AM
do you need a hand or 2 'to shavelol I can do it

I don't have a reason to ATM though

steveyos666
06-23-2014, 04:53 AM

shoot them in the air maybe theyll land onlisa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 2x combo

steveyos666
06-23-2014, 04:56 AM

steveyos666
06-23-2014, 04:57 AM
lol I can do it

I don't have a reason to do ATM atm though

Garfield
06-24-2014, 06:21 PM
I'm glad I don't

rooty ou shouldve bought lisa a gun instead of an ipad

cagordon
06-26-2014, 08:47 PM
Lol no it's not

It's pretty scary

You know there are a lot of things I couldn't do anymore lest I have an episode, I'm lucky enough I'm not locked up in a hospital but you know when I do have my wherewithal I come across as sane so they let me out after a couple of days and no-one is around when I have an episode because I live by myself, my mother knew because I sent her wired text messages but what is she meant to do? Nothing. There is nothing anyone can do except lock me up.

Dissociative disorders (DD) are conditions that involve disruptions or breakdowns of memory, awareness, identity or perception. People with dissociative disorders use dissociation, a defense mechanism, pathologically and involuntarily. Dissociative disorders are thought to primarily be caused by psychological trauma.

the circus performer, the teacher, and the dope deala

cagordon
06-26-2014, 08:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PM5YWZnhIs

i have dissocitive disorder too. ^__^ This song is basically the story of my life

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 08:48 PM
the butcher the baker the babysitter raper

cagordon
06-26-2014, 08:49 PM
the butcher the baker the babysitter raper

steveyos666
the boy steala rock smokin old flip flop flope slut fulla dope

cagordon
the boy steala rock smokin old flip flop flope slut fulla dope

steveyos666
yesterday she was this tomorrow she'll be that, her name is loopy lisa people think that she's on crack

cagordon
the cag, the cag, and the cag

cagordon
someone do me next im too stupid too think up something

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 08:50 PM
It's just sad that this video has 4 million views, and one of eminem's videos has 84 million. This rap is about something, it has a cause and meaning, and eminem never has ANY of that stuff. Damn shame. 

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
06-26-2014, 08:50 PM
pathological shitposter

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 08:51 PM
lisa hates cag, calls her a slag, ya'd think she on the rag but she always just mad cause she mad, like, insane in the brain and her insane clown pussy brown like an old cream pie

cagordon
insane clown pussy

cagordon
:rofl:

06-26-2014, 08:53 PM
cag u should tinychat your next psychiatrist appointment

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 08:53 PM
cag well her ya know, she got the fresh funky flow when she go I mean she go, like, the way she put a boot in ya ass, while she puff grass and diggin up ya grave wit er face, I saaaaid a diggin up ya grave wit er face, nigga

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 08:55 PM
cag u should tinychat your next psychiatrist appointment

wait what is cag seeing a srhink for her rape

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 08:55 PM
i am her current shrink i think i need to trade notes with her new one

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 08:56 PM
shovel chin crazy bitch, crazy rich from shakin dat ass, garglin on gophers dick, takin it all in dat ass

cagordon
06-26-2014, 08:56 PM
seeing a psychologist. they are putting me on meds to make me normal so my posts are going to go from really bad to even worse

cagordon
06-26-2014, 08:57 PM
gophers dick takin it all in dat ass

Gopher never responds to my posts so I hate him now

steveyos666
I seen a ho the other day said her name was whatever, I think it was plain paper I was more focused on whether, I should, snap lisa's neck, to get the fat check from her family she be embarassin g

steveyos666
I seen a ho the other day said her name was whatever, I think it was plain paper I was more focused on whether, I should, snap lisa's neck, to get the fat check from her family she be embarassin, g

cagordon
06-26-2014, 08:58 PM
Last night i posted "i love you gopher" on about 600 of his videos, so yeah i get the message. :cry:

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 08:58 PM
poor thing

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 08:59 PM
seeing a psychologist. they are putting me on meds to make me normal so my posts are going to go from really bad to even worse

i hope you get over your issues but at the same time when you do, u will no longer want to put yourself though the abuse of posting here, so i will miss you cag, u will be forever in my :heart:

cagordon
06-26-2014, 09:00 PM
you'd call this abuse? i'd call it petty banter but thats just me. ive seen worse done to people here before

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 09:01 PM
the meds are kicking in,,, petty banter,, ,,, must resit the urge to post captial letters Petty NOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU MEDS

cagordon
06-26-2014, 09:07 PM
dude i haven't started the meds yet, deso says i shouuld tell the psychiatrist i have anxiety and i'll get some top notch medication

Dirty Beatle
06-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Dissociative disorders (DD) are conditions that involve disruptions or breakdowns of memory, awareness, identity or perception. People with dissociative disorders use dissociation, a defense mechanism, pathologically and involuntarily. Dissociative disorders are thought to primarily be caused by psychological trauma.

the circus performer, the teacher, and the dope deala
I don't sell pot

I stopped doing that when I was 20 after being held up in my flat with a dirty big knife for all my money and weed.

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 09:08 PM
take medical advice from a post op tranny, good thinking cag

Dirty Beatle
06-26-2014, 09:09 PM

About time ;p

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:09 PM
I love not having to take anything to be able to live life I'm even trying to quit aspirin and probably will once I have top quality weed every day

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:10 PM
why am I the only person capable of exisiting in 2014 without the help of others

06-26-2014, 09:11 PM
traded this guy I met at the hipster bar some of my adderalls for his xanax he got for ptsd because his stepdad sucked his dick when he was three or something I wasn't really paying attention while he was telling his sad life story but it was cool as fuck like being drunk but better

steveyos666
I don't see therapists or anything I am so happy I'm me gonna make debbie a very happy mother of six one day

cagordon
i hope they give me adderall.. holy shit i could triple my posting average, if i had adderall i could get in a 100,000 posts in a week

cagordon
06-26-2014, 09:12 PM
i'll take a shitload of xani and come onto tinychat drooling and making weird spitty gargling noises

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 09:12 PM
why am I the only person capable of exisiting in 2014 without the help of others

lmao ,, you are posting this from a tablet paid for by welfare

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:13 PM
someone put their dick in my buttcheeks when I was like five seconds old, why am I capable of living without pills and others aren't why am I so lucky and why can't I find someone else like me

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:15 PM
I've had worse shit happen to me more times than everyone else here combined and I'm still better off than everyone it's why I can't be trolled, I would be the best thing to ever happen to cag but I don't like weak people and pills are for we4klings I need a girl who isn't gonna just instantly die in an event

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:15 PM
I wonder what middletoes is up to

Desolation
06-26-2014, 09:23 PM
take medical advice from a post op tranny, good thinking cag

I'm a boy

Desolation
06-26-2014, 09:23 PM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=6&dateline=1402552914

Dirty Beatle
06-26-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm a boy

A big boy.

Desolation
06-26-2014, 09:24 PM
4u

Dirty Beatle
06-26-2014, 09:25 PM
*dribbles a bit*

adderall is cool its like superman pills i take them whenever i have important shit to do that requires not being a lazy pos and long periods of boring crap
its easy as hell to get i went to the hospital told some milf dr i couldnt pay attention
she listed a bunch of numbers and words to me and I'd repeat them back to her wrong and bam free drugs

Autistic Spectrum
pls stop holy shit it looks like i am trying to fuck a tranny for real lisa change your avatar right fuckign now

cagordon
06-26-2014, 09:26 PM
adderall is cool its like superman pills i take them whenever i have important shit to do that requires not being a lazy pos and long periods of boring crap
its easy as hell to get i went to the hospital told some milf dr i couldnt pay attention
she listed a bunch of numbers and words to me and I'd repeat them back to her wrong and bam free drugs
i feel great when i take them.

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:27 PM
pls stop holy shit it looks like i am trying to fuck a tranny for real lisa change your avatar right fuckign now

06-26-2014, 09:28 PM
hitler took 40s adderall and he almost took over the world

06-26-2014, 09:28 PM
gonna be the next hitler

Plug Drugs
06-26-2014, 09:29 PM
i feel great when i take them.

you should come hang out with me irl ;)

cagordon
06-26-2014, 09:29 PM
you can't, your not german enough.

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:30 PM
seriously can anyone else here get through the day sober

steveyos666
I gotta get new friends

Plug Drugs
I gotta get new friends

says the tramadol addict

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:33 PM
ya except I was prescribed it and didn't take it and kept telling the doctor to fuck off with the pills and I was the second person my doctor was confident enough to prescribe medical marijuana to ^_^ how's reality

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:34 PM
he was 9999 years old and was a doctor just as long he had a lot of time to prescribe weed before I came along, think about that, t

Plug Drugs
being a pothead is worse than being a speed freak imo

steveyos666
yeah but your o is wl (worthless)

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 09:36 PM
stevey the indepenedgt clean living man about town,, lmao stop this stevey i swear to fucking god

cagordon
06-26-2014, 09:38 PM
stevey makes tons of money actually

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 09:39 PM
ya he sells weed, so he can buy more shit to grow weed and smokes 5 pounds of his profits daily, can't afford 50 dollors for his mom's medicane, needs 400 pounds of weed a week

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 09:40 PM
he cheat's social sericty like a mother fucker, he's a welfare cheat and a drug dealer, a terrible drug dealer at that

cagordon
06-26-2014, 09:42 PM
i wondered how jerry could sell as much weed as he did and not have anything to show for it, but he always
purhased his product from a collective which is stupid

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 09:44 PM
stevey needs to move up the drug chain and become a king pin

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:56 PM
I need a bad bitch by my side to achieve true hustle

steveyos666
06-26-2014, 09:57 PM
bad boys ain't shit without a bad girl need a ratchet bitch ain't afraid of shit

Dirty Beatle
06-26-2014, 10:04 PM
stevey makes tons of money actually
You are dumb as fuck

steveyos YOLO
06-26-2014, 10:07 PM
seriously can anyone else here get through the day sober

I haven't smoked any since 2009 and haven't drank in 4 years

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:08 PM
I haven't smoked any since 2009 and haven't drank in 4 years

you used to be an alcoholic. :rofl:

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:08 PM
aa graduate.

steveyos YOLO
06-26-2014, 10:12 PM
As usual, that made a lot of sense

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:14 PM
it actually does.

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 10:15 PM
cag huffs gas

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:16 PM
gonna huff the freon from dp's airconditioning

Dirty Beatle
06-26-2014, 10:22 PM
it actually does.
Actually cag what applies to you does not apply to anyone else.

You are the alcoholic, I've seen you get spastic drunk on cam, get naked, bend over and show me you floppy ass vagina flaps, ask to see mine then decide to go driving.

You are also the only other person here besides Cody who has been diagnosed with being a sociopath. You are a dickhead.

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:25 PM
i will show vagina tonight on tinychat in 2 hours. I have an online class that im finishing up

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 10:27 PM
online so you got raped and watn insainrce money class

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:28 PM
online college courses paid for by rape ^__^

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:29 PM
also taking some workshop in stock trade next month, but thats probably gonna do a whole lotta nothing since its boring as fuck

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 10:31 PM
ugh cag don't waste your money on this shit jesuse chirst

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 10:31 PM
http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:32 PM
oh wow nice

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 10:34 PM
cag just buy blue chips or some shitty mutual fund u are way way too stupid to day trade

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:35 PM
i was thinking about a mutual fun im no stock trader, i know my limitations

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 10:37 PM
http://stockgame.stockpickr.com/home.aspx

play a fake game with real stocks and data see what happens see how long it takes you to loose all your money

cagordon
06-26-2014, 10:41 PM
registering.. i will post my results later

Dirty Beatle
06-26-2014, 10:52 PM
http://stockgame.stockpickr.com/home.aspx

play a fake game with real stocks and data see what happens see how long it takes you to loose all your money

I did a game like that in high school, back in the 90's

I made graphs of all the companies' performances over like 10 years and so that way I was able to predict the rise and fall of the more unstable stocks, so I played them weekly, put a bit on a couple gof blue chips just in case I fucked up the risky ones, it was a competition, I came second in the school. Some other prick thought to graph them too and he beat me. How rude of him.

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 10:59 PM
and now you are dirt poor lisa, funny how life handed you lemons and you tried to make tea and joints out of them

Dirty Beatle
06-26-2014, 11:19 PM
and now you are dirt poor lisa, funny how life handed you lemons and you tried to make tea and joints out of themlol

cagordon
06-26-2014, 11:35 PM
lisa its really sad when you try to laugh with poeple who are clearly laughing at you.

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 11:37 PM
every time she quotes my post with a lol makes me die a little more inside

steveyos YOLO
06-26-2014, 11:47 PM
lisa its really sad when you try to laugh with poeple who are clearly laughing at you.

You mean like when people joke about your horse face or deformed tits

Dirty Beatle
06-26-2014, 11:54 PM
cag it's really sad that you have been insanely and jealously stalking me online for 3 years

you are delusional, insane and a compulsive liar.

Autistic Spectrum
07-09-2014, 03:51 PM
cag it's really sad that you have been insanely and jealously stalking me online for 3 years

you are delusional, insane and a compulsive liar.

lisa i want to see you and cag do lebsian sex to each other really really fucking badly

steveyos666
07-09-2014, 04:07 PM
same

steveyos YOLO
07-09-2014, 04:08 PM
I wanna watch them walk around naked with mouse traps on their clits

steveyos666
07-09-2014, 04:49 PM
same