PDA

View Full Version : On Faggotry and Blowjobs

Plug Drugs
06-24-2014, 10:37 PM
When I was in the fifth grade, I recall sitting on the cold metallic bench on the outskirts of my town’s community soccer fields. My team had just won their game and in celebration, they were sitting the middle of the grass eating orange slices and drinking Capri Suns. Eager to join them, I had attempted to rush the field but as I approached the group, two of my teammates pushed me into the grass and sneered, “This is a boys’ soccer team, you sissy.” I spent the rest of the afternoon celebration picking grass and waiting for my mom to pick me up in the family minivan.

Masculinity has always been a hurdle. I existed in a space where I was just stereotypically man enough to have my parents place me in every sports team they could sign me up for, but feminine enough to be ostracized by all my teammates. I had a higher pitched voice and I enjoyed the Spice Girls over the Power Rangers. Masculinity seemed, to me, a hierarchy in which we are all sentient, a system for who could fly through life without scrutiny, and who would be ranked as less than normal. Throughout my life and sexual history, this hierarchy has existed to keep those who don’t follow it, the submissive party in their love lives.

There is something profoundly surreal about being called a faggot by the man you’re blowing. Something sticks with you. Something reminds you that there will always be those out there who equate a deep voice and muscles to power. Something that will always be there, attempting to repress those who don’t fall in line with the list of adjectives both men and women are expected to fulfill by society.

I had been living in Chicago for about three months when I met the boy I was seeing. He purchased me a drink on my birthday in the bar next to my apartment. Pitifully sitting alone, he approached me with slicked-back hair and a green button up. With bulging muscles and a chiseled jaw line, he moved with a strong air of confidence. Yet when he opened his mouth and began to ask me why I was sitting alone at a bar on a Tuesday night, he had a tender disposition that signaled he was a strong candidate for a summer fling.

After our third dinner date, he began the process of integrating me into his friend group slowly and cautiously. First, I met his best girl friend for coffee one afternoon after a busy day at my internship. She was soft-spoken and seemed, to me, like someone I would enjoy having around. We exchanged numbers after our meeting and it felt like I had begun to make a solid group of friends for the duration of my writing internship that had brought me to Chicago in the first place. I had stepped off the plane knowing not a soul, so the idea of having a group to explore the city with was completely intoxicating.

A few days later, he brought me to a small gathering to drink Red Stripes and watch Fourth of July fireworks from the roof of his friend’s apartment building. Watching the plumes of smoke from the exploding fireworks billow up above the city, he placed his arm around me and I thought to myself, “I really could get used to this.” Afterwards, we went inside to play beer pong with his best friend and his girlfriend. The friend in question wanted to make the game, “interesting,” joking that the losing team would have to perform oral sex on the winning team. I found it strange, but I figured it was all in jest and went along with it. When the boy I was seeing and his friend won, the friend jumped up and down, screaming across the table at my beer pong partner and me. “Ha! You and the fairy have to suck us now!” I took it as a sign he was beyond wasted and let myself back onto the roof for some fresh air.

The following weekend, he pulled me onto his lap as another member of the group refilled our glasses of wine. We were drinking wine and Bullshit! as we gathered around his dining room table. As more and more of his friends show up, the game grew increasingly heated. I had been trying to get rid of my three when the friend who called me a fairy calls me on my bluff. He cheers the guys next to him as I picked up the cards I had placed down.

“So…” he narrowed his eyes as he picks up his Bud Light, “which one of you is the boy…and which one of you is the girl?” I opened my mouth to rebuttal that we’re both the boys, that that’s the point of a homosexual relationship, when my suitor cuts me off. “Well, Shawn is…. He’s definitely the more feminine one.” The table erupted in awkward laughs. Pushing myself off his lap, I faked a stomachache and let myself out, my finger on the delete button of my cell-phone next to his contact the entire walk home.

We lay out in his hammock as we normally did after watching a movie together and gazed up at the stars. The air was muggy and it made my face stick slightly to his shirt as he held me close. I felt tranquil, and I remember feeling like I might be able to make Chicago my home. He took my face in his hands and began to kiss me and unbutton the top of my shirt. As we continued to make out, we moved to his bed where he pulled down his pants and motioned for me to come closer. It was the first time we had done anything more than make out and my hands shook as I slid his underwear down to his ankles. I began to go down on him as he gripped the back of my head, moaning quietly at first, then with increasing volume. ‘Oh, yeah, you like that you little faggot? You like that big cock, you fucking faggot?” I stopped mid-way down his shaft and took without missing a beat unwrapped my lips from his cock. Did he really just call me a faggot? Was he really throwing homophobic slurs as I perform oral sex on him? In that moment I felt like Charlotte from Sex in the City when her boyfriend calls her a fucking whore as he climaxed.

“Excuse me, what- what did you just say?”

He stared at me with mild shock, his brow slightly furrowed and his hands touching his hair. I backed up to the other side of the bed and tried to focus on what I was feeling. “What…did you just say to me?” I asked him; more naked than when I removed my underwear.

He just stared at me as I got off the bed and got dressed. I told him I wasn’t in the mood anymore and let myself out the front door. When I got a block away from his apartment I sat down on the bench next to the bus stop and began to pat my face. It seemed as if it had all clicked in that moment. There was a hierarchy and he was attempting to remind me of it.

I saw him two months later from the last time I saw him on the opposite side of the Addison Red Line stop. He was wearing his olive green button up and standing next to a shorter blonde boy with a chiseled jaw line. They were deep in conversation and I tried to act preoccupied with my cell phone as we all waited for the train to pull up. As the train arrived and the doors slid open, I took one last look at them as I stepped into a separate car. I thought of the boy with the blonde hair and wondered if he had gone through what I did. I wondered if he felt connected to the boy he stood next to, I wondered if he feels safe and secure when they’re cuddling close together. It crossed my mind that maybe he, too, has felt the harsh sting of homophobia seep into the safe space of sex. Most importantly, I wondered if he even cared.

Autistic Spectrum
06-24-2014, 10:38 PM
just read all of that, super great stuff, don't mind that this post was made only 20 seconds after you posted it that huge wall of gay text, i am a speed reader

Plug Drugs
06-24-2014, 10:40 PM
nice

Desolation
06-24-2014, 10:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gru4IfbKlfU

Plug Drugs
08-14-2014, 06:23 PM
Oh, yeah, you like that you little faggot? You like that big cock, you fucking faggot?

maks
08-14-2014, 06:46 PM
someone please ban plug drugs

Plug Drugs
08-14-2014, 07:14 PM
There is something profoundly surreal about being called a faggot by the man you’re blowing. Something sticks with you. Something reminds you that there will always be those out there who equate a deep voice and muscles to power. Something that will always be there, attempting to repress those who don’t fall in line with the list of adjectives both men and women are expected to fulfill by society.

maks
08-14-2014, 08:36 PM
someone please ban plug drugs

Plug Drugs
08-14-2014, 10:27 PM
I stopped mid-way down his shaft and took without missing a beat unwrapped my lips from his cock. Did he really just call me a faggot? Was he really throwing homophobic slurs as I perform oral sex on him? In that moment I felt like Charlotte from Sex in the City when her boyfriend calls her a fucking whore as he climaxed.

“Excuse me, what- what did you just say?”

He stared at me with mild shock, his brow slightly furrowed and his hands touching his hair. I backed up to the other side of the bed and tried to focus on what I was feeling. “What…did you just say to me?” I asked him; more naked than when I removed my underwear.

He just stared at me as I got off the bed and got dressed. I told him I wasn’t in the mood anymore and let myself out the front door. When I got a block away from his apartment I sat down on the bench next to the bus stop and began to pat my face. It seemed as if it had all clicked in that moment. There was a hierarchy and he was attempting to remind me of it.

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 05:59 AM
201 bump

(I wouldn't have chosen this but there is basically a whole page of posts about my cat dying on 201 and most of them are super shit, this was shit too but I'm not going to bump the thrads about my cat R.I.P Jazz I love you)

TheElJoe
02-21-2016, 06:08 AM
201 bump

(I wouldn't have chosen this but there is basically a whole page of posts about my cat dying on 201 and most of them are super shit, this was shit too but I'm not going to bump the thrads about my cat R.I.P Jazz I love you)

Only time I'll feel bad for you cause I like cats

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 06:28 AM
Only time I'll feel bad for you cause I like catstoo late, she already died and I'm not fishing for any sympathy, I'm showing you how to bump threads because you are utterly shit at it.

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 06:29 AM
Also I love cats more than you

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 06:30 AM
I've befriended a cat from a block away and it comes and visits me and when I see it when I'm walking to the supermarket I always stop and talk to it. Do I ever stop for people? No they can get fucked. But fluffy friends? Fuck yeah they are all my friends.

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 06:34 AM
I wont steal it though, I know where it lives and it's a big mansion next to the supermarket because when Jazz was still alive it came to visit us but Jazz hated other cats so I fed it and put it in my car and drove it home.... It must be a male cat because it wanders pretty far... but some cats do that, they collect owners... I don't feed it now only the one time when jazz was alive and I had cat food but I have half a mind to and kind of just take over the cat because I love it more than you.

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 06:38 AM
I wont feed it... that would be mean to its owners... but if it wanders around so much maybe it feels displaced at home... maybe it's looking for someone to spoil it..... maybe I'm just trying to invent reasons why I should steal a cat... I should not steal a cat, even if it is my friend... I'll just be its friend and help it if it ever really needs... but I'm watching that cat and if it ever looks too skinny fuck it I'm going to feed it and let it sleep on my bed at night... the "we live in a fucking mansion" actual owners can pay for vet bills if it ever needs it.... no I'm doing it again... I'm trying to invent reasons to steal the cat... no Lisa, no.

TheElJoe
02-21-2016, 09:39 AM
My cats run to me no matter how long I've been gone on a job

Plug Drugs
02-21-2016, 10:43 AM
http://www.hentairing.com/thumb/1/alyx-vance-and-judith-mossman-aardvark-half-life.gif

m0nde
02-21-2016, 10:52 AM
all animals like me, whether they're mine or someone else's

Lisa Battery
02-21-2016, 06:45 PM
My cats run to me no matter how long I've been gone on a job
I've always had talking cats because I talk to my cats and you know if you talk to them enough they start to parrot a few words which is super cute but really freaked out a couple of my friends. I remember once I went to visit my grandparents and I was at uni living in a share house and I asked the big black chick Wendy to look after Jazz for me.... when I came home Wendy came running up to me almost screaming at me that apparently my cat walked into her room and said, "Hello Wendy".... she was completely convinced of this but I can't verify that one as I wasn't there... another time I had a skinny white chick friend come visit me when I had a flat inspection and I had to put Jazz in the car and drive her around the corner to hide her as I was not meant go have a pets there and we were in the car and clear as freaking day Jazz spoke the clearest she ever spoke, she was all stressed out about being in the car and she said so clearly that for a minute I thought there was a little girl in the back of the car "Lisa help"... I'm not joking and my friend was so freaked out she demanded that I pull over and ran out of the car, she was shit scared that my cat talked... I have to admit it shocked me that one. But she would talk all the time, she would say "I love you", "coming up?" And these kind of phrases that I would say to her often. I think any cat given enough time will talk if you treat it right and talk to it a lot.
But animals love me, animals know a sucker when they see one.