PDA

View Full Version : "No... it's not fair!" the little-dick nerdy boys whined, watching in shock as the girls of their dreams were being pounded by

Plug Drugs
06-26-2014, 11:09 AM
the big-dicked jocks.

Then, the little-penis nerdy boys experienced pure agony as all of the nerdy girls went up to the long-dick jocks and pulled down their pants, presenting them with their sex. The big-dick jocks would get to have sex with all the girls in the class, while the little nerdy boys would remain virgins.

The big dicks of the jocks stretched and gapped out all the vaginas of the nerdy girls as they moaned and screamed in delight. Now the nerdy boys would never be able to provide pleasure to them even if they got to finally have sex with them.

One of the jocks, amidst his primal ape-like grunting, looked one of the nerds straight in the eyes and said "I'm impregnating her little nerdy boy, and you will have to raise my baby! Every year I'm going to come to your house and impregnate her again, and you will only get to have unsatisfying sex a couple times in your life!"

The nerds were crying now like big baby faggots. They would live out pitiful embarrassments of lives while the big-dicked jocks lived every day in ecstasy. "It's not fair! I want my m-m-mommy" one of the nerds said.

Autistic Spectrum
06-26-2014, 11:12 AM
plug drugs if i paid for your greyhound bus ticket to caliroforna would you go to cag's house and do sex to her for my and the rest of the 06ers at rubynet

Plug Drugs
06-26-2014, 11:18 AM
sure

Garfield
06-26-2014, 02:56 PM
too late, i already stretched her otu