06-27-2014, 01:31 AM
what fucking losers

steveyos666
06-27-2014, 01:33 AM
agreed I haven't read a single post today

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 01:34 AM
the retarded sociopath crew

please like them, they want to be liked so very much and just look how cool they are

Ignore List

Autistic Spectrum
cag,
Captain Janeway
cody lundin
Lexi Persimmons
Tahiti Joe
the president of sex

Check / Uncheck All

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 01:35 AM
agreed I haven't read a single post todayyeah like you might annoy me sometimes but there is a level of retardation and try-hardness that even you don't cross

they leap over it

cag, cody and dp

and dp tries to rip me off seeing as I pointed this out 2 years ago, I pointed out the cag, cody and dp crew and so dp tries to say it's lisa cag and cody, ummm, it clearly isn't, not by any leap

steveyos666
06-27-2014, 01:36 AM
I don't read and don't think this is literally instinct my wrists hurt so much from holding this tablet all day and my neck etc idk why I even post here I seriously don't care about what this place is now there is nothing for me ereh

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 01:37 AM
let me know if that retard changes his avatar

the least I can do is bother him deeply about an avatar

with any luck they'll fuck off to their beloved RH

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 01:42 AM
I don't read and don't think this is literally instinct my wrists hurt so much from holding this tablet all day and my neck etc idk why I even post here I seriously don't care about what this place is now there is nothing for me erehyeah it's pretty shitty

I've found other forums that aren't bad but the minute the cag, cody and dp crew find out and join it goes to shit

but I'm not leaving, I set up camp here and here I'll stay

but the cag, cody and dp crew, I mean fuck it, I don't care how long that retarded old man has been posting with people half his age (because trust me, no-one his own age thinks he's cool, the word drop-kick comes to mind) he constantly whinges, is a shit poster and is part of the cag, cody and dp crew

put them in the herp, shut the fucking losers up, they can have the herp or fuck off to RH

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 01:44 AM
or someone is going to have to buy me a forum and I'll make a new one

if this one gets too fucktarded buy me a forum, I'll make it good.