PDA

View Full Version : lisas dad really fucked her she won't post in either me or dps threads.

cagordon
06-27-2014, 04:28 AM
XD bubble

cagordon
06-27-2014, 04:30 AM
ok so I think my father is a pedophile

do pedophiles actually feel love? I don't understand. See I want to be able to fix what is essentially a completely emotionally destroyed relationship with my father (at least for me)

I mean everyone is different anyway but I do love my Dad but I feel I can't have anything to do with him on an emotional level because I get destroyed....

I'm his daughter but I think in his mind I'm easily tossed aside and replaced if I'm not bowing down.

What is it he gains? What is it he feels? What can I do?

God damn it, I'm searching for a magic wand to wave that could fix everything and it doesn't exist

As it stands with my Dad I can't have any kind of emotional, sexual relationship with him if I am to protect myself.

timmy
06-27-2014, 05:11 AM
Explains Lisa's old man fetish

cagordon
06-27-2014, 05:13 AM
tim, i havnt smoked a cigaeette all day omg i am craving one so bad
i can almost fucking taste it ohhh god

timmy
06-27-2014, 05:16 AM
Having one now and it tastes Luke shit

timmy
06-27-2014, 05:17 AM
Wish it was at least nice tasting

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 06:15 AM
Explains Lisa's old man fetishodd

I like a wide variety of adult ages

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 06:23 AM
yeeeeeeeah so anyway, I don't reply to your threads (nor does anyone else for that matter) so that must mean what to you exactly?

Here's the thing, a week ago cag was running around telling everyone her dad fucked her, this week she's projecting onto me

I made a thread a couple of days ago saying that I had dissociative disorder, all of a sudden cag is running around saying she has dissociative disorder.

Cag got diagnosed as sociopathic, so she claims that in one post and then starts trying to say that I am in the next 20 posts

she copies my names, follows me around the internet for years, stalks people and go ahead and do a search on her posts, it's pretty fucking creepy how obsessed this shovel faced retard is with me.

Honestly this woman is retarded, pathetic and is beyond help with her personality disorder which basically is just being a wanton fuckhead.

I do not have anything to do with cag, cody or dp, they are compulsive liars and desperate for any attention anyone will give them.

Have a nice day.

maks
06-27-2014, 06:34 AM
so did you fuck your dad or not

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 06:39 AM
no I did not fuck my dad maks

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 06:49 AM
I don't speak to my father at all I have not spoken to him since I confronted him about being inappropriate with his wife's grandkids and he assaulted me. I've confronted him, reported him but that's it. After last time I saw him that was literally the last time I will ever speak to him for the rest of my life. He tries to call my on xmas and my birthday but I don't take the call.

I don't talk about him. But I did not fuck my dad and cag is a disgusting retard, this is more of her bullshit, the bitch is clearly a retard, last week she was telling everyone she fucked her dad now she's projecting onto me. I do not a have a new story to pass around and try on everyone every week, that is literally cag's gig, not mine.

If she was a decent human being I would feel sorry for her but she's not and when I was teaching I dealt with girls who have been through a lot worse than cag and weren't just rancid piles of shovel faced cunt buckets. Some of them were a bit fucked up but the fact is if you live long enougth EVERYONE is going to experience tragedy of some sort, it's pieces of shit like cag that I have no time for.

maks
06-27-2014, 06:51 AM
well you understand why it's blievable, after all you were getting pretty busy when you were a kid and nobody ever bothered to prosecute the babysitter

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 06:55 AM
well you understand why it's blievable, after all you were getting pretty busy when you were a kid and nobody ever bothered to prosecute the babysitteryeah well unfortunately maks that's how it goes in the majority of cases, nothing ever happens even if it is reported

maks
06-27-2014, 07:02 AM
that's not the case in america, any hint of child rape and all of a sudden you've got a witch hunt on your hands. I know one thing for sure though, nothing will ever happen if your parents don't bother to report it

maks
06-27-2014, 07:03 AM
except that babysitter will continue raping children, everyone he raped after you is your parents' fault

steveyos666
06-27-2014, 07:06 AM
more lisa's fault than her parents nowadays

cagordon
06-27-2014, 07:09 AM
except that babysitter will continue raping children, everyone he raped after you is your parents' fault

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 07:17 AM
that's not the case in america, any hint of child rape and all of a sudden you've got a witch hunt on your hands. I know one thing for sure though, nothing will ever happen if your parents don't bother to report itmy brother (the one I don't hate for life) just got back from training and doing a show with kids in the outback, apparently a strange man started hanging around and propostioned and tried to take one of the young girls, there was a lot of talk about it, everyone saying how bad that was and I asked "what happened to the man who tried to take the little girl, was he arrested?" I got some blank stares and a few blinks then was told "No, that would be dealt with by elders (older aboriginals in the community) and I said "Shouldn't that be dealt with by the police?" they just said "I don't know."

Like there are witch hunts, Ralph Harris, that guy from the tv show "hey dad" but they are high profile celebrities and the women only came forward when they were adults, but statistically for the most part it is never reported and when it is reported nothing usually ever happens and a conviction is very rare, people seem to just want to sweep it all under the carpet

but I've reported the inappropriate behaviour I've witnessed, I made a report, it was pretty fucking horrible to have to write it but I can't ignore that, the secretary at the magistrate re-wrote my statement that was hand written and typed it up removing all mention of the children.... you know I understand why witch hunts happen and people take these matters into their own hands because frankly at every step along the bureaucratic line someone is trying to sweep it all under the carpet. So you know, I wreck my own head trying to do the right thing about it. I have thought about homicide quite genuinely at times.

cagordon
06-27-2014, 07:31 AM
lisa hiding in the bushes trying to swoop one of them kids to use for sexual pleasure

cagordon
06-27-2014, 07:32 AM
lisa is pedophile

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 07:37 AM
except that babysitter will continue raping children, everyone he raped after you is your parents' faultI reported that back in the 90's during their report a pedophile sweeps that incidenitly got a lot of reports and hardly any convictions just because that bothered me the most, I just wanted to put my name down in case any others ever came forward about him but the system doesn't really work like that, but yeah that bothers me, that has always made me feel responsible because what if he did grow up and continued that (the babysitter was 15 at the time). I don;t know maks. There is a lot of paper work and most of it just seems to get thrown out. I don;t know but I know if I keep stressing about it I'll end up throwing all my cloths outside and packing bags with canned beans in them and stuff. I'm 35 years old now, an adult, I have lived a lot of life in between and I got to keep whatever remnants of my sanity I have left in case I do need it.

I don;t know what was done, I was 8 years old with that babysitter, I didn;t even know what he done until I was about 11 and started to know what sex was. I know I was taken to child psychologists where I had to draw pictures and was sent to a special doctor who wanted to examine me but I got told I didn;t have to let anyone look at me there even a doctor and I felt very ashamed and I didn;t really know what the right thing to do but I was given a big talk about not letting men look at me down there and then I didn;t even know what the "special doctor" was, they did not explain that to me, my mum tried to explain to me just before we went into the doctor, she said "You know what the special doctor will do?" And I thought it was just like a doctor so I said "Look in my ears and throat" and she said, "yes.... and maybe he wants to look elsewhere" then when she was sent out of the room he wanted to look at my vagina and I didn;t want to let him so he called my mother back in and I remember him saying to her he didn't want to upset me and I was sent to a child shrink. I don't know what happened with the babysitter, nothing as far as I know but my mum is stupid and told me once it was my fault that they couldn't get babysitters and that I ruined their marriage because they couldn;t go out without us kids after that, and that';s bullshit because there were other babysitters, girl ones and even other male ones and none of them ever did anything but I really don;t know what their deal was because I was only 8 years old and in hindsight I just think they are all pretty fucked up. Anyway I've tried to go through the proper channels to do the right thing and report it to authorities, I'm pretty confused by everyone's reactions all along the line actually.

Anyway we're all going to die eventually and we are all going to experience tragedy at some point and worse things happen all the time which is certainly no consolation but we're all just stupid fucking ugly apes and I'm not participating in the farce that we are anything but.

steveyos666
06-27-2014, 07:43 AM
so many words whyyyyyyyyy why are you doing this to yourself so many words that will never be seen by caring eyes, of all places to type words, and to keep doing it years after its been established this is a troll forum, ufhugh

Dirty Beatle
06-27-2014, 07:55 AM
so many words whyyyyyyyyy why are you doing this to yourself so many words that will never be seen by caring eyes, of all places to type words, and to keep doing it years after its been established this is a troll forum, ufhughI don't need it to be read by caring eyes

there has to be a point where I have done all that I can short of killing perpetrators and then rotting in a cell for the rest of my life (I have seriously considered that) but there has to be a point where I have done all I can about it within the law and can just put it behind me and move on with life... it seems to be one of those things that that you can't ever entirely just do that.

If I could go back in time with an adult mind I would, being a kid is the absolute pits, your whole life up until you're a teenager is based on relying on adults and having to trust them when the fact is most of them are dumber and a lot more fucked up than most kids are. That's how kids end up being fucked up maladjusted adults. People need accept this kind of thing isn;t just something that happens once in a while in the news, most of it never sees the light of day and everyone tries to pretend they all have their shit together but they are all just scambling and fucking each other up trying to serve their own needs. Maybe if people were more honest and not trying to prove to each other all the time that they aren't fucked up... nah fuck it, we are one of the more disgusting excuses for animals. But at least if people were more honest and open it'd be on the table to deal with more properly but seriously who's going to? Are you going to? Am I going to? Is everyone ever going to really fix things like abuse? Or are we all just going to go on with trying to survive and make our ends meat ourselves and deal with our own psycho dramas? The latter. The latter is what everyone will do. It's a crime as old as time and we haven't solved it yet and my big posts aren't doing a damn thing. I'll stop posting and go to bed.

cagordon
06-27-2014, 07:59 AM
maybe you should just kill yourself instead? :)

Autistic Spectrum
06-27-2014, 08:43 AM
holy wall of molested bitch rage text gordo

maks
06-27-2014, 05:07 PM
lisa why did you bnother typing all that you know nobody is goiung to read it except maybe cag

cagordon
06-27-2014, 09:35 PM
am i the only one who reads lisas posts?

Autistic Spectrum
06-27-2014, 09:37 PM
i scan them for keywords really quick

Autistic Spectrum
06-27-2014, 09:38 PM
I don;t know what was done, I was 8 years old with that babysitter, I didn;t even know what he done until I was about 11 and started to know what sex was.

babysitter is one of my keywords

steveyos YOLO
06-27-2014, 09:43 PM
I don't read her posts because she is insane and only other insane people would take the time to read them