PDA

View Full Version : holy shitballs!!! push-ups suck!!

Ramen
06-29-2014, 11:43 PM
not a fan... i'd rather bench press...

oh last night, so like, i eat clean and stuff, and not only do i eat clean but also gluten and dairy-free, so i like made this awesome mango salsa last night so for dinner i had steamed broccoli, brown rice, and grilled chicken which i put some cumin, salt, and pepper on it, and then i topped it with mango salsa... it was fab!!

my mango salsa was so good that i had some later as a snack with sliced cucumber for chips!! :giggle:

Desolation
06-29-2014, 11:44 PM
pushup bras suck too am i right ladies lol~

Ramen
06-29-2014, 11:47 PM
i love victoria justice...

steveyos666
06-30-2014, 04:32 AM
I am getting burger king today

internutt
06-30-2014, 07:56 AM
so i like made this awesome mango salsa last night so for dinner i had steamed broccoli, brown rice, and grilled chicken which i put some cum in

Autistic Spectrum
06-30-2014, 07:57 AM
a boring exersise post mixed into the same boring healthly eating post,, you are multitasking like a mother fucker ramen

rootbeer
06-30-2014, 09:27 AM
not a fan... i'd rather bench press...

oh last night, so like, i eat clean and stuff, and not only do i eat clean but also gluten and dairy-free, so i like made this awesome mango salsa last night so for dinner i had steamed broccoli, brown rice, and grilled chicken which i put some cumin, salt, and pepper on it, and then i topped it with mango salsa... it was fab!!

my mango salsa was so good that i had some later as a snack with sliced cucumber for chips!! :giggle:
im trying to cut weight too freaking sucks