PDA

View Full Version : beauty

fanfare
10-02-2012, 04:14 PM
someone keeps sending me anonymous reputation comments that are rude and negative. at first i thought i wouldn't make a thread about it, as my doing so might give the troublemaker satisfaction that i even am aware of the situation. but after serious contemplation, reflection, and prayer, i have concluded that it would be best to discuss this matter publicly. i will repudiate each one of their ignorant claims, with the hope that great embarrassment and frustration is bestowed upon the perpetrator. watch as i expose their shameful and cowardly display of ignorance.

the mean reputation comment will be bolded in blue, and my responses will be purple and italicized.

Thread: update
fuck off fag
rubynet/ytmnsfw has always been a place where people are mean in public but kind in private. obviously you missed the memo, are new, or are boobz. is it really worth it to say these things to me, especially in private? no. also, i am not gay.

Thread: steven yelle died 3 weeks ago
die
wishing for one's death is very sinister, and i don't know why you felt the need to crawl back to some time years ago when i made a quick little post joking about steveyos striking it rich via powerball.

Thread: fjs wins again and again
stop coming here fag
i still enjoy coming here very much and will continue to do so, dispite your repeated insults and insinuations that i am gay, retarded, etc. ruby and i have an unbreakable bond and friendship and i will continue to support him and this site forever

Thread: Sticky: Official FJS Recruiting Topic
retard
i'm not a retarded

internut
10-02-2012, 04:16 PM
do you even know who is neg repping you

Battery
10-02-2012, 04:16 PM
i'm such a shitty poster

Howard Dean
10-02-2012, 04:17 PM
I would call that more of a pink than purple to be honest

internut
10-02-2012, 04:18 PM
*grabs batterys nipple then twist she screams so loud like a huge faggot*

MavisBeacon'sREVENGE
10-02-2012, 04:54 PM
fuck off fag

die

stop coming here fag

retard

I've been getting identical rep for some time now. Thanks for bringing this issue to light so that the posters in this community do not have to post in fear. :)

God Bless You

maks
10-02-2012, 04:58 PM
just +repped fanfare itt that ought to even things out and set his mind at ease

maks
10-02-2012, 04:58 PM
I've been getting identical rep for some time now. Thanks for bringing this issue to light so that the posters in this community do not have to post in fear. :)

God Bless You

difference is you deserve it

MavisBeacon'sREVENGE
10-02-2012, 05:06 PM
ur not a fag but you need to get out seriously

That cuts deep.

Howard Dean
10-02-2012, 08:31 PM
First cut is the deepest

Howard Dean
10-02-2012, 08:31 PM
BABY I KNOW

MavisBeacon'sREVENGE
10-03-2012, 12:09 PM
I got a rep overnight that reads

I hope you die

Now, I'm not new to being a faggot or anything, but holy shit, bro, that's pretty harsh, even for what I'm used to. Keep up the good work, anonymous rep insulter. You're causing new folds to form in my brain each day.

sex with dead people
10-03-2012, 02:37 PM
I think it's hilarious that hidden rep comments piss people off so much.

maks
10-03-2012, 02:41 PM
I think it's hilarious that hidden rep comments piss people off so much.

yeah that's why our rep system rules. It's great they can't even tell if it's green or red

of course I have an advantage because I know all mine are green

Howard Dean
10-03-2012, 02:45 PM
I can't wait until they take away our rep again and then when it comes back we'll be posting all the time just like we are now!

MavisBeacon'sREVENGE
10-03-2012, 03:12 PM
I got a rep overnight that reads

I hope you die

Now, I'm not new to being a faggot or anything, but holy shit, bro, that's pretty harsh, even for what I'm used to. Keep up the good work, anonymous rep insulter. You're causing new folds to form in my brain each day.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cTNOkvxO5dY/TmjLeS1KaXI/AAAAAAAACU8/GQGDxQS8j54/s1600/crybaby.JPG

Holyshit, someone took me seriously :sweat: This isn't funny any more, you guys. Some of you scare me.

maks
10-03-2012, 03:14 PM
it's not like there's anything else to talk about

MavisBeacon'sREVENGE
10-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Then let's raid a Christian anime forum or something. Damn.

Howard Dean
10-03-2012, 03:20 PM
THatd be hardcore breh

pilleater
10-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Then let's raid a Christian anime forum or something. Damn.

Do not do that. Have you ever met someone irl who is christian and likes anime?

you'll change your mind.