PDA

View Full Version : DEAR RUBY

Howard Dean
10-02-2012, 04:24 PM
It's unusual that I post on your message board, but I did so for a very short time today. I was surprised indeed to witness that your physical condition hasn't improved for many years. Surely you don't consider yourself a suitable example for this community's young people, girls in particular. Being a long-nailed ginger that likes pegging is one of the worst choices a person can make and one of the most dangerous habits to maintain. I leave you this note hoping that you'll reconsider your responsibility as a local internet personality to present and promote a healthy lifestyle.

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
10-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Play nice.

rootbeer
10-02-2012, 04:42 PM
"You really are scared aren't you... you're shaking!" Shari worried, placing her hand on his pale cheek. Justin just stood staring at her, too terrified for words. "I-I gotta get out, I gotta get out! I'm g-going to drown!!" Justin stuttered, near to hyperventilating. Shari thought on her feet, and wrapped her arms around Justin. "N-no, ma'am! I-I must-" Justin began protesting, struggling, but Shari didn't let him go, she just hugged him closer and closer, until his head fell against her chest. It took a few seconds for his body to turn soft and floppy, as Shari cupped his cheeks in her hands. "See... it's not so scary, when I've got you." Shari said softly, stroking his hair. Justin's arms slowly curled around Shari's back and waist, as she hugged him warmly. She gently ran her long nails down his back, causing Justin to shiver softly.

"Ma'am..." Justin said softly, their bodies close enough for Shari to feel his heart beating hard and fast.
"You know, I remember when I didn't know how swim, I was a lot worse than you. I thought a sea monster was going to swallow me up. And I wouldn't get in the pool for about 6 months into my lessons..." She giggled. "R-really? That... makes me feel a bit better..." Justin laughed softly.
"So, don't be worried. Come with me, Justin." Shari smiled at him, taking his hand once again.
"I-I can't! I c-can't go any deeper that the 1.3M... I'm scared..." Justin looked down, blushing.

"No... you mustn't be. I'll take care of you, I promise!" Shari told him, wrapping her arms around his waist, and pulling his body so close that they were both touching, snug and chest to chest. Justin's big brown eyes widened, his cheeks turned bright strawberry red. "I'll carry you if I have to." Shari whispered, slipping her hands underneath him and picking him up, causing him to have to put his legs around her slim waist.
"B-but, ma'am! A-aren't I too heavy for you? I-I'm a male, I should be heavy!" Justin blushed madly, feeling so incredibly embarrassed. "Didn't you know that people are about ten times lighter in water? I don't have to be strong to pick you up, this way. And this means you're light." Shari giggled, smiling up at him. Justin stared at her, his heart speeding up massively. He slowly put his arms around her neck, to support himself, and leaned his chin on her shoulder, to make sure he didn't fall backwards.

With that, Shari walked slowly through the water, and into the 1.6M water. Justin tightened his arms around Shari's neck and shoulders, still a little worried, but trusting her fully. Why would he have any reason to doubt her? She must've saved his life, what... three of four times? Probably more times to come, too. "Ma'am... wh-what if somebody sees us? Y-you carrying me and all..." Justin looked at her, blushing.
"Well, it doesn't matter... you're my lover, and we're married." Shari smiled, stroking his back with one hand. "W-we are, that's true..." Justin giggled softly, leaning his chin on her shoulder again.

"I'm about to take you into the rapids, but don't worry. They're not too strong."
"N-no, please don't! Not the rapids, l-let me get down first, please!" Justin begged, struggling.
"Oh, too late..." Shari gulped awkwardly, as they got swept into the rapids. Justin's eyes widened, he wrapped his arms around Shari's neck very tightly, squeezing his eyes shut and shaking.
"Hey... it's okay! Aww Justin, it's okay, I've got you, I promise." Shari held him a little tighter, as they floated along. Justin held onto her for dear life. As they got to the end and exited the rapids, Justin sighed heavily, full of relief. Shari carried him over to the jacuzzi seats where she gently put him down, and sat beside him. "Th-thank-you... for carrying me around..." Justin said, smiling and looking down, cheeks rouging.

"No problem. I liked that, it was nice." She replied, smiling back at him.
"Ma'am, I love you..." Justin said, staring straight into her moonlit eyes, so dreamy, so full of love.
"And I love you too, Justy." Shari told him, placing her hands on his ruby cheeks.

Shari's lips met Justin's, and pressed against them, in a slow, passionate kiss. With one hand, Shari ran and buried her fingers in Justin's soft golden-brown hair, with the other arm, she held his back, pulling both of them closer together. Justin's arms slowly, gently slid around her bare waist. They hugged very close, while they kissed for a long time. During this time, Justin had sort of melted into Shari, his mind so dreamy, everything fitting so perfectly into each other. After a long while, they finally pulled away from each other. Shari looked at Justin, but his eyes were still closed, he took a deep, dreamy sigh, then slowly opened his eyes. He stared at Shari, blushing and biting his lip.

Gentleman Doli
10-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Justin giggled softly.

skrizach
10-02-2012, 07:38 PM
I get it, Howard.

Desolation
10-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Dearest ruby

plusle riot
10-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Dearest ruby

, i banged your sister. shit was so ₤ash.

rubycalaber
10-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Why do you think that Ruby has ginger hair? Is it because you are seeing red from how angry Ruby being funnier and more popular makes you? You are not promoting a healthy lifestyle. Because I will murder you if you post anything like this ever again.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/trollinatorgf4.gif