PDA

View Full Version : attn OlD PeOpL (incl kitchn kitnen)

steveyos666
07-11-2014, 07:42 AM
did soda taste good back when for example coca cola had coke in it and does it thaste worset now? to me, in my short life time, I feel soda quality as dropped and also everything quality has dropped that went from sugar to corn, high fructorse corn syruop idk if it's the true culprit, or if they are just adding different shit too, but I think everything is worse now but I especially notice it in all sodas I just had some coca cola and I very areraly ever had it I never been a huge fan of soda besides moutnain dew cuase that'd be the shit we all got when we got high irl that and coolr an ch doritos lol anywya even that has gotten somuch worse

how much worse have you seen it delicne in your lifetime? also, if you feel like it's been the same please speak up becuase that'swhqat this is about! I wanna know if it's just my tasebuds getting sick of junk food, or whatever, you know, I don't know why I need to expalin it this much you have to alreayd understand wthe point of this fucking thtrea dright anoway auoiu3 ehehehehe aaaaaaaa dudes I set up my desk so I can stand and sit whatever