PDA

View Full Version : up, up and away, in my beautiful balloon

steveyos666
07-12-2014, 02:38 PM
would you like to suck in my beautiful balloon

would you like to fuck in my beautiful balloon

maks
07-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Loverslab is a great site. I really like what they've been doing in 2014 and a lot of modders are collaborating to improve ease of installation, improve compatibility, and add new features. They're also adding more meshes/animations for female animals. It's taking the Horny Dogs of Skyrim developer a bit of time to add animations for female canines, but female werewolves have already been completed and the developer of the female werewolf animations is considering adding animations for female Skeevers. There's also a mod to bang hens, but I think that's a bit weird.
I recommend installing SexLab Framework, SexLab Werewolves, and More Nasty Critters (includes female werewolves + female werewolf animations! More Nasty Critters also has rolled a lot of the popular bestiality mods into one so you don't have to manually install each one in each thread. BTW, to use it with NMM, you have to click "Add Mod From File" in the top left corner of NMM and then click the .rar you downloaded). Skyrim Cumshot is hit or miss, I think it looks a bit strange in some animations. Just make it so you set it on manual keybutton press. Skyrim is hands down the best female anthro fucking simulator on the market. Just like my Orc barbarian in-game, I always polish my sword back in town after a tiring raid on a bandit camp.
Don't be too intimidated about More Nasty Critters, by the way. You won't end up in a situation where you're deep into a cave and walk through a cobweb, and wonder if that was a spider's web or something else, and you won't have a giant arachnid dong descend upon you from the ceiling. More Nasty Critters is highly modular and you can set it to only show ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノs when in a sex animation.
EDIT: SoS Lite is better imo because it has more compatibility with other mods if you're running a heavily modded game.

steveyos666
07-12-2014, 06:24 PM
yeah I showed cag their forum

Camoron
07-12-2014, 07:54 PM
Feels so empty without me