PDA

View Full Version : im getting sick of the damn atheists running the media and goverment

internutt
07-13-2014, 11:11 AM
lets see, so you have no actual facts for evolution and a 4.6 billion year old earth. but you continue to push your liberal athiest agenda in our schools. if anyone else agrees i really want to get things rolling on this.

cagordon
07-13-2014, 11:27 AM
your avatar still depicts rape

maks
07-13-2014, 11:36 AM
fundies are literally hitler btw

cagordon
07-13-2014, 11:40 AM
thats why they are so fucking sexy

maks
07-13-2014, 12:27 PM
you win this round gadget, BUT I'LL BE BACK

cagordon
07-13-2014, 12:33 PM
that caught me off guard

cagordon
07-13-2014, 12:33 PM
i just sat and stared at that post for like 5 minutes

steveyos666
07-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Hello Dashlane Beta users,

It’s that time again…we need your help testing Dashlane 3 beta, which is already on its way to your Mac or PC.
bushpig
Dashlane 3 beta comes with two brand new features to help you and your team be more productive and secure:
bushpig
·bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigOur new Sharing Center lets you share passwords and notes with multiple users.
Keep track of shared items in Dashlane. Choose permission levels for those you share with. And the best part – updates to shared items sync both ways automatically. Gone are the days of sending and resending passwords.
bushpig
·bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigSet up emergency contacts within Dashlane for your data.
Give someone you trust future access to passwords or notes that they might need if you’re not around. Emergency contacts can request to view those items as needed. You can approve or decline a request, or set it to be automatically approved if you don’t respond after a waiting period you set expires.
bushpig
We’ve also put extensive efforts into making surebushpigDashlane is lighter and faster. You should notice a significant decrease in memory usage andbushpigenhanced performance. If not, we’d love to hear from you.
bushpig
Ready to help us squash all the bugs that we can before launch day? Then please use this new version, especially the Sharing and Emergency features, as much as possible.bushpigIf you encounter any issues or have feedback, email us the details atbushpigbeta@dashlane.com.bushpigOr just reply to this email.
bushpig
Thanks for all your help with making Dashlane 3 awesome!
bushpig
Best,
-The Dashlane Team

NB:
-bushpigYou can get this beta by updating Dashlane (“Tools” menu on Windows and “Dashlane” menu on Mac)
-bushpigPlease note that this beta version is not available for Dashlane from the Mac App Store or for the Mac Snow Leopard OS X