07-18-2014, 12:06 AM
why didn't you say no

I had a mouth full of cock

steveyos666
07-18-2014, 12:10 AM
lol females

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 12:13 AM
I made a noise like surprised uncomfortable muffled noise and then just carried on anyway.

But why do people finger bum holes, what is the point of fingering a bum hole?

steveyos666
07-18-2014, 12:18 AM
because it's fun how girls just sit there and take it you ask for it

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 12:21 AM
I did not ask for my bum to be fingered but it doesn't really matter I just don't care much for having my bum fingered.

steveyos666
07-18-2014, 12:28 AM
I see

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 12:38 AM
Apparently some women love it, they are all like "fuck me in the ass!"

steveyos666
07-18-2014, 12:48 AM
I love it too how can you not

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 12:54 AM
I don't know it doesn't sexually arouse me.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 01:59 AM
Speak of the devil, bum fingerer just texted me, better put a cork in my ass and go see what's up.... so to speak.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 02:02 AM
ewww buttholes are gross. i agree with lisa.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 02:04 AM
I know, it's a put off, I mean it's not the worst thing that can happen during sex but it's gross, awkward and does not get me off.

Worse than that is if he puts his fingers in your mouth at some point after doing that... And that has happened to me before lol

KKKody
07-18-2014, 02:09 AM
I had a girl put her finger in my ass when she was blowing me and my boner was gone instantly. It feels wrong, and it fucking hurts.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 02:50 AM
I didn't even get my bum fingered

I turned up and he was waiting outside in the cold at the gate for me, gave me a handful of bud and told me I was good to him then he said "see ya later" and wandered inside LOL

So now I have a handful of bud and a non interfered with butt hole.

I just never know what I'm going to get with him. LOL.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 02:53 AM
thats cool. my iso hash is wearing off now :(

i've got to make it a week before i can reup.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 03:03 AM
Well I thought I was going to have to go a week and a half because I don't get paid until Tuesday week but I thought if bum fingerer wanted to be naughty he'd at least give me a joint first because that's the way the booty calls usually work with us, he wouldn't dare call me for one unless he had some pot to share with me. He's kind of hot which is why I've had these occasional booty calls with him for about 2 years now but there is no romantic interest. He has a big dick, like a big thick dick, better than most dicks I've seen, I would not be happy if he tried to put that in there.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:14 AM
I'm glad you got some its more fun talking to you when we're both medicated, bpd sucks. i'm a lot less defensive and shit baked.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 03:21 AM
I'm glad you got some its more fun talking to you when we're both medicated, bpd sucks. i'm a lot less defensive and shit baked.

Cody you do not have borderline

You have whatever whoever you are talking to has because you're a sociopath. If you had a brain you'd be dangerous, granted you have slightly more than I previously took you for but not enough for you to be actually dangerous.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:29 AM
lets both take this test and post our results, im just starting now

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/borderline.htm

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uuxTf5R.png?1

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:32 AM
I have a legitimate diagnosis from a psychiatrist.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 03:34 AM
I've seen you take a whole bunch of tests and then get a high mark in all of them.

If you want to get a high score on that all you have to do is answer the questions to give the response that is most borderline. And if you want a high score on that go for it.

I was told when I was 16 that I had it which is too young to diagnose people with it anyway but I have to admit if the shoe fits....

I don't care because I have an ass full of problems and borderline is the least of them.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 03:36 AM
I have a legitimate diagnosis from a psychiatrist.
No you do not

You've claimed that about every single mental problem everyone has ever said here and you do not have them all. The one I will believe is that you're a sociopath but you don't actually fit any of the others you have claimed.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:38 AM
for me the anxiety is the worst part, when i get paranoid and my hands sweat profusely and wont stop. They put me on fucking seroquel and it made me have violent outbursts. I was 28 when I got diagnosed, before that I was classified as bi-polar with ptsd. now i'm bpd with ptsd. I qualify for medical marijuana in every state that has it but just my luck thats not where my wife's job promotion landed us. granted 150 dollar fine for up to a 1/4 pound is a hell of a lot better than 3 years in the pokey though, like back home.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:39 AM
No you do not

You've claimed that about every single mental problem everyone has ever said here and you do not have them all. The one I will believe is that you're a sociopath but you don't actually fit any of the others you have claimed.

cag is the sociopath she tortured small animals i never did that.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 03:41 AM
Every time I've ever seen anyone say "I have autism" or "I have PTSD" or "I have borderline (which can stem from PTSD" or "I have bipolar" I see you run up to them and start trying to tell them that you have that too. It's a weird thing to fucking do.

And what in the world do YOU think you have PTSD about? Spill it if you have something.

timmy
07-18-2014, 03:41 AM
cody's friend

cagordon
07-18-2014, 03:42 AM
really adorable to see cody trying to force and bond and recounting his boring life story.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:43 AM
Every time I've ever seen anyone say "I have autism" or "I have PTSD" or "I have borderline (which can stem from PTSD" or "I have bipolar" I see you run up to them and start trying to tell them that you have that too. It's a weird thing to fucking do.

And what in the world do YOU think you have PTSD about? Spill it if you have something.

I was ambushed, beaten, and stabbed nearly to death when i was 25. I had a deflated lung and spent over a week in the hospital.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 03:45 AM
cag is the sociopath she tortured small animals i never did that.yes cag is all kinds of fucktarded up. Psychopath, sociopath probably fit the bill.

I tell you what I'm a bit uncomfortable about, cag has posted for as long as I've known her about how she wants to get raped... A really drunk guy comes into the strip bar with lots of money, she takes him out back alone to try and get as much money off him as possible, she sits on his dick and then runs goes gets a rape kit, has him arrested and threatens to sue the bar so they send her money (lol)then brags about it in really fucking awkward ways. Finally she accomplished her dream.

Now I'm not really sure who the "victim" is in all that. They are all scum anyway.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 03:46 AM
I was ambushed, beaten, and stabbed nearly to death when i was 25. I had a deflated lung and spent over a week in the hospital.

How did that happen? Did you know them?

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:48 AM
I also fell 25 feet off a train bridge about 3 miles from the neared road and had to walk out of the woods bleeding profusely with my shattered left radius sticking out of my arm and bleeding profusely, when i finally got to the road I tried to flag down cars, but nobody would stop. i finally woke up in an ambulance and they were trying to fit an oxygen mask on my face, i thought they were trying to kill me, i was in shock and i fought them with one arm and blood was flying all over the back of the ambulance and they strapped me down and shot me up against my will with something that knocked me out.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:48 AM
yes cag is all kinds of fucktarded up. Psychopath, sociopath probably fit the bill.

I tell you what I'm a bit uncomfortable about, cag has posted for as long as I've known her about how she wants to get raped... A really drunk guy comes into the strip bar with lots of money, she takes him out back alone to try and get as much money off him as possible, she sits on his dick and then runs goes gets a rape kit, has him arrested and threatens to sue the bar so they send her money (lol)then brags about it in really fucking awkward ways. Finally she accomplished her dream.

Now I'm not really sure who the "victim" is in all that. They are all scum anyway.

I agree I think she set the dude up also.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:50 AM
How did that happen? Did you know them?

No, i was coming out of the liquor store on sky parkway across from the azure village apartments where I used to live. I was not wearing any gang related colors but these guys were all either crips or sorenos, they all had on blue and white. they took my bottle, i got beaten and stabbed almost to death over 10 dollars worth of E&J brandy.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 03:53 AM
I've never had a major broken bone, just lots of little ones, like my nose 3 times, you know I used to have this little ski jump nose not this crooked off center business in the middle of my face lol

Fingers, toes and a rib

Torn tendons from circus injuries

A few scars from cuts

Never a full broken limb, that would be scary.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:57 AM
I've never had a major broken bone, just lots of little ones, like my nose 3 times, you know I used to have this little ski jump nose not this crooked off center business in the middle of my face lol

Fingers, toes and a rib

Torn tendons from circus injuries

A few scars from cuts

Never a full broken limb, that would be scary.

yeah it really is, and it ruined my life, i was all set to go into the USMC before I fell. I was actually running the ties on the railroad tracks as training to pass my PT test to get in. I was going to go career.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:59 AM
Youre right about the autism test though, i took that fucker 4 times to get the score i finally posted here.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 04:04 AM
No, i was coming out of the liquor store on sky parkway across from the azure village apartments where I used to live. I was not wearing any gang related colors but these guys were all either crips or sorenos, they all had on blue and white. they took my bottle, i got beaten and stabbed almost to death over 10 dollars worth of E&J brandy.
That sux.

Never been stabbed. Had a knife held up to me two guys with stockings on their heads and all my money and pot taken, then he started trying to walk me into my bedroom but I got to the bedroom door and wouldn't go any further, I just wouldn't back any further into the room so I leant into the knife, reached past him and turned on the light looked him in the eyes (through the stocking in his head) and just said "what are you doing?" Because the other guy had already taken my money and pot and had run away) and he looked kind of shocked then he just backed out and ran away.

And I had a loaded gun shotgun to me head once because my first fiancé was a total psycho and wanted me to watch him shoot himself but I kept running to the corner so he couldn't jump in front of me then I felt the creeps run down my spine and turned around and he was pointing it right at my head so I walked out of the corner and walked to the bathroom and locked myself in it until his parents came home because we were out at the farm.

Both of those situations were like nearly stepping on a snake... Really precarious like it makes me think of when I was a kid and walking through the bush track to school (in the olden days) and there was a brown snake across the track and I didn't see it and nearly stood on it and it shot up really quick to strike but stopped inches from my ankle and I just froze then had to really, really slowly back out of striking range, I mean REALLY SLOWLY before I could run away, or being bailed up by a pack of dogs in the bush and having to maneuver out of it somehow without setting the dogs off, which I managed somehow.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 04:15 AM
That sux.

Never been stabbed. Had a knife held up to me two guys with stockings on their heads and all my money and pot taken, then he started trying to walk me into my bedroom but I got to the bedroom door and wouldn't go any further, I just wouldn't back any further into the room so I leant into the knife, reached past him and turned on the light looked him in the eyes (through the stocking in his head) and just said "what are you doing?" Because the other guy had already taken my money and pot and had run away) and he looked kind of shocked then he just backed out and ran away.

And I had a loaded gun shotgun to me head once because my first fiancé was a total psycho and wanted me to watch him shoot himself but I kept running to the corner so he couldn't jump in front of me then I felt the creeps run down my spine and turned around and he was pointing it right at my head so I walked out of the corner and walked to the bathroom and locked myself in it until his parents came home because we were out at the farm.

Both of those situations were like nearly stepping on a snake... Really precarious like it makes me think of when I was a kid and walking through the bush track to school (in the olden days) and there was a brown snake across the track and I didn't see it and nearly stood on it and it shot up really quick to strike but stopped inches from my ankle and I just froze then had to really, really slowly back out of striking range, I mean REALLY SLOWLY before I could run away, or being bailed up by a pack of dogs in the bush and having to maneuver out of it somehow without setting the dogs off, which I managed somehow.

The scar across my nose you might have noticed in a couple of my pics is from a doberman dog that tried to tear my face off when i was 3. my dad shot it, later, he had brought it home to train as a guard dog after we were robbed.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 04:16 AM
But like I was NOT going to back any further into the room, there was no light in there and whatever he thought he was trying to back me into my bedroom for could not have ended well, he had a stocking on his head and brandishing a dirty big knife, there was a baseball bat near the door in my room and I considered going for that when I went for the light because I thought if he could see what he was doing he might think twice and just run away but it was too precarious for me to go for the bat, one wrong move and it would have ended very badly. I already had to lean into the knife to reach past him for the light. I just couldn't go for both, there was a split second and I had to chose to go for the light or the bat but I was NOT going any further into my bedroom. What a cunt. I found out who it was and had them bashed.... Buy a huge Maori chick with huge muscly arms lol, she was awesome, she loved me for some reason and it turned out she used to go to school with the guys who did it and was a couple of years older than them and used to put one of them in the bin and sit on the lid in school. And I mean she had HUGE muscly arms, like bigger than most guys. So between her and the old bikie guy I got my pot off well she bashed him so sucked into them.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 04:18 AM
After knowing you all this time, and hearing your stories, i'm starting to believe that most aussie men are seriously sexually perverted misogynists.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 04:25 AM
After knowing you all this time, and hearing your stories, i'm starting to believe that most aussie men are seriously sexually perverted misogynists.
No I have a sign on the back of my head that attracts them, more like a target really

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 04:29 AM
if they are smart enough they know not to fuck with me

not all are smart enough and I have times where I just seem to find myself in shit

KKKody
07-18-2014, 05:21 AM
i had a crazy girlfriend try to stab me with a 10" cook's knife once. she got put into walter reed for that. we worked together at little caesars pizza when i was like 20 and had a fight and she went full retard in front of everyone, its pretty funny looking back since nobody got hurt

cagordon
07-18-2014, 07:07 PM
Real cute to see two reject freaks bonding and having a moment together

Gentleman Doli
07-18-2014, 07:09 PM
Real cute to see three reject freaks bonding and having a moment together

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 07:15 PM
You don't have any moments

Gentleman Doli
07-18-2014, 07:16 PM
lisa... =]

cagordon
07-18-2014, 07:16 PM
its actually kind of cute watcching you and cody sharing your white trash stories.. its like you two were meant to be

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 07:19 PM
Is this you two trying to have a moment?

Because I'm not feeling it.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Is this you two trying to have a moment?

Because I'm not feeling it.

cag thinks were white trash and she fucks mexican laborers for dollar bills.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 10:12 PM
She can go torture some kittens

KKKody
07-18-2014, 10:31 PM
such a horrible excuse for a jewman being

steveyos YOLO
07-19-2014, 09:34 PM
Cag you better not be fucking spics or harming kittens you freaky bitch

Lisa Battery
07-19-2014, 09:48 PM
Jihad josh is the biggest dickhead in this forum and that says a lot because cag posts here too

But seriously jihad josh needs to get a life, this forum has never been worse in the couple of years I have known it

steveyos YOLO
07-19-2014, 09:59 PM
Gordon would be really mad right now

cagordon
07-20-2014, 10:37 PM
Cag you better not be fucking spics or harming kittens you freaky bitch
my ex is half mexican, so sorry

cagordon
07-20-2014, 10:45 PM
Well I thought I was going to have to go a week and a half because I don't get paid until Tuesday week but I thought if bum fingerer wanted to be naughty he'd at least give me a joint first because that's the way the booty calls usually work with us, he wouldn't dare call me for one unless he had some pot to share with me. He's kind of hot which is why I've had these occasional booty calls with him for about 2 years now but there is no romantic interest. He has a big dick, like a big thick dick, better than most dicks I've seen, I would not be happy if he tried to put that in there.

lmao

KKKody
07-20-2014, 11:39 PM
I got some free pot that i didnt have to do sex to anyone for tonight, golden goat and some og purple kush in a few roaches, the goat stuff is beast man, thats not roaches its just straight up fire.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 11:42 PM
Well bum fingerer texted me asking if I wanted more pot and I told him I always want more pot and he said he'd get back to me. So I don't know if he's going to get me some more pot or if he's going to finger my bum or not.

KKKody
07-20-2014, 11:49 PM
cool if you get bored make a tinychat room and pm me the link and we will laugh about what horrible people strippers and basement dwelling people who play second life and have gout are, and we can wind it all up with an in depth discussion of what is best to eat high, and do naked circus tricks.

Lisa Battery
07-21-2014, 12:01 AM
I probably will not do that

KKKody
07-21-2014, 12:23 AM
well ok we can skip that last part

steveyos666
07-21-2014, 01:21 AM
how about you stay out of my life because you are insane elderly people who take the internet to new unexplored levels of creepy

Lisa Battery
07-21-2014, 01:30 AM
What are you doing in my topic fatso?

No fat middle aged men who are trying to be teenagers allowed.

And stop making topics about me loser, get yourself a life.

KKKody
07-21-2014, 01:30 AM
go post on fjs stevey

Lisa Battery
07-21-2014, 01:33 AM
Yeah I'm pretty sick of having to stick up for you because everyone thinks you're a fucking idiot and shithouse poster and I'm all like "no that's just steveyos, he's the third worst poster not the worst one" but no-one else seems to agree, they all seem to think steveyos is the worst.

steveyos666
07-21-2014, 01:34 AM
help I've somehow angered old autistic people who shouldn't be allowed to have internet

Autistic Spectrum
10-23-2014, 10:21 AM
I had a mouth full of cock

lisa the tip rat

m0nde
10-23-2014, 07:34 PM
teknotiprat

Dirty Harry
11-02-2014, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIDFMBs3ark

Autistic Spectrum
11-24-2018, 02:10 PM
lisa cody cag

Autistic Spectrum
11-24-2018, 02:13 PM

lisa sells her body for drugs

ewokmyweewok
11-24-2018, 07:28 PM
i wana sniffbur assholee

Gordon Groper
01-03-2020, 09:20 PM
I know, it's a put off, I mean it's not the worst thing that can happen during sex but it's gross, awkward and does not get me off.

Worse than that is if he puts his fingers in your mouth at some point after doing that... And that has happened to me before lol

you fucking loved it when daddy used his big fingers in your arsehole

m0nde
01-03-2020, 09:22 PM
i miss threads like thes, nowadays lisa just calls pople names and says things like person-x is better than you or person-y doesn't like you

Gordon Groper
01-03-2020, 09:28 PM
i miss threads like thes, nowadays lisa just calls pople names and says things like person-x is better than you or person-y doesn't like you

need to get her off her meds somehow.

Wendy <3
01-04-2020, 10:38 PM
Jihad josh is the biggest dickhead in this forum and that says a lot because cag posts here too

But seriously jihad josh needs to get a life, this forum has never been worse in the couple of years I have known it

Nortynippy wtf did i do