PDA

View Full Version : This is the best stuff to wash your vagina with

Lisa Battery
07-17-2014, 11:21 PM
and it's a pretty good as a shampoo too

http://www.redwin.com.au/sensitive-skin-product/tea-tree-shampoo/

Also rubbing actual tea tree oil onto your vagina is pretty good, it feels warm and fresh but is still gentle

Normally you shouldn't use antibacterial stuff on your vagina because if you kill all the bacteria you can get thrush (because fungus is normally eaten by the bacteria) but tea tree has anti-fungal properties too so you can sterilise your vagina without having to worry about getting thrush.

This has been a public service announcement, happy vagina washing all.

steveyos YOLO
07-18-2014, 12:02 AM
Why don't you wash yours out with a a few drops of lube and a nice hand grenade

KKKody
07-18-2014, 02:23 AM
does it kill spiders too?

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 02:54 AM
No they are safe to nest in my nether regions.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 02:57 AM
lisa have you ever seen the movie Krull?

I imagine you like the widow of the web sometimes.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 03:06 AM
No I haven't.

KKKody
07-18-2014, 03:18 AM
its an 80's movie but it's very good if you can get past the dated aspects of it. When i was a kid I saw it for the first time, and the widow of the web made me sad.

cagordon
07-18-2014, 03:08 PM
Why don't you wash yours out with a a few drops of lube and a nice hand grenade

omg lmao

steveyos YOLO
07-18-2014, 03:36 PM
Apologize to cat avatar guy

maks
07-18-2014, 04:37 PM
While an infected person is asleep, female pinworms leave the intestines through the anus and deposit eggs on the skin around the anus. This causes itching and irritation of the surrounding area; children especially will scratch the rectal/anal area, get eggs on their fingers or underneath their fingernails and transport the infective eggs to bedding, toys, other humans, or back to themselves. The eggs hatch into larval forms in the small intestines and then progress to the large intestine where they mature, mate, and progress to the rectal/anal area where females deposit about 10 to 15 thousand eggs.

Lisa Battery
07-18-2014, 07:13 PM
While an infected person is asleep, female pinworms leave the intestines through the anus and deposit eggs on the skin around the anus. This causes itching and irritation of the surrounding area; children especially will scratch the rectal/anal area, get eggs on their fingers or underneath their fingernails and transport the infective eggs to bedding, toys, other humans, or back to themselves. The eggs hatch into larval forms in the small intestines and then progress to the large intestine where they mature, mate, and progress to the rectal/anal area where females deposit about 10 to 15 thousand eggs.
Yes

KKKody
07-18-2014, 07:25 PM

good post plugdrugs

Tahiti Joe
07-18-2014, 07:40 PM
pluggy jr.