07-20-2014, 12:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghWOmUJRjNA#t=37

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 01:55 AM
Yes

Maks and my's love needs a song

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2014, 02:19 AM
Maks appears to be either an asexual or incel. This is an empty well.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 02:40 AM
Maks appears to be either an asexual or incel. This is an empty well.
How dare you.

You can't come between maks and my's love

Our love is pure and strong and maks' well is deep, warm and wet. I am INSIDE maks' well and it clutches me tight like a warm wet hug.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2014, 04:01 AM
How dare you.

You can't come between maks and my's love

Our love is pure and strong and maks' well is deep, warm and wet. I am INSIDE maks' well and it clutches me tight like a warm wet hug.

Like that of Rooty and a gizzilion others? Oh wait, Rooty was actually foolish enough to visit you in person. I seriously doubt Maks would be as foolish or even interested in you at all except for trolling purposes.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 04:20 AM
Like that of Rooty and a gizzilion others? Oh wait, Rooty was actually foolish enough to visit you in person. I seriously doubt Maks would be as foolish or even interested in you at all except for trolling purposes.
How fucking stupid could you be?

Yeah it's not a joke at all, it's dead serious maks and I are in love, no really we are.

You dumb fucking moron, get the fuck away from me.

How dare you soil my love topics to maks. Stay out. You will never know love of the like maks and I have.

But seriously I can't deal with how slow on the uptake you are OB, I can't deal with how god damn obliviously actually stupid you are. Here's a tip for you, no-one ever has ever had thoughts or opinions that are as god damn stupid and lame as you have. Get a clue dipshit.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 04:21 AM
You should be friends with jihad josh or someone retarded and lame like that.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 04:27 AM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33728

That is the kind of shit you be involved in and posting in

You can leave my maks love trolls alone.

You are the only person who doesn't realise it's a joke, don't post near me idiot. I'm trying to remain in the herp and hidden but I will be forced out simply by the fact that you are so god damn inherently stupid and lame.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 04:30 AM
I'm sorry you had to see that side of me maks but I'm not going to let anyone come between us and ruin our special moments like that.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2014, 04:32 AM
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33728

That is the kind of shit you be involved in and posting in

You can leave my maks love trolls alone.

You are the only person who doesn't realise it's a joke, don't post near me idiot. I'm trying to remain in the herp and hidden but I will be forced out simply by the fact that you are so god damn inherently stupid and lame.

Protip: If your "trolls" can't survive even this, then perhaps you should try another line of trolling? Maks isn't quite that desperate or stupid. He is quite content wanking it alone for the rest of his life but you are too stupid to notice that.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 04:35 AM
Wow. You stupid OB.

Ignore this loser maks, come away with me.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 04:36 AM
Obviously jealous of our love.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2014, 04:41 AM
I am not going to get in the way f your "love". It would be fucking amusing to see, actually but no way would it happen.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 04:51 AM
I am not going to get in the way f your "love". It would be fucking amusing to see, actually but no way would it happen.

It is literally not possible for this to go any further over your head or for you to be any slower on the uptake. You are one dumb person.

KKKody
07-20-2014, 06:55 AM
ob did not read all lisa's lizard.com posts obviously.

its all there in black and white.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 07:07 AM
How stupid can you get?

I even explained right here in this thread that it's a joke and the fucking loser still doesn't get it.

What a fucktard.

And this completely ruined my very loving topic to maks.

It's just as well I have about 3 other love topics to maks in 2 days and about 200 more where they came from.

Love you Maksie poo, I won't let this come between us, rest easy my love.

KKKody
07-20-2014, 10:12 AM
or s/he did it on purpose just to make you mad because s/he secretly despises your unwanded functioning self lubricating girl hole

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 10:13 AM
This is gross on so many levels.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 10:14 AM
Cody you are banned from talking about my vagina.

KKKody
07-20-2014, 10:16 AM
lol ok i'm sorry i wasn't trying to come off as pervy, just making fun of ob's bisected penile hatchet wound...