PDA

View Full Version : why is that fat dope faggot cody delarge allowed in the ultra Stavros section?

Tahiti Joe
07-20-2014, 09:19 AM
:arms:

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 09:24 AM
I'm allowed out too

But I'm not coming out because your friend jihad josh sux.

KKKody
07-20-2014, 10:26 AM
marco is cag's friend.

never forget :9/11:

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Well that's better than being jihad Josh's friend I guess

KKKody
07-20-2014, 10:39 AM
idk lisa i mean true jj posted your family members' info but did anybody actually use it to bother him? its been my experience here that generally doesn't happen but i don't know the details so i'm just asking before you call me stupid and tell me i have no idea whats going on.

meanwhile cag did cybersex to a man she knows is married, just like rooty did to you with debbie pretty much.

steveyos YOLO
07-20-2014, 10:41 AM
Look at this whinging bitch crying constantly. Bawwwwwww delete me and I will never come back. Bawwwwwww my life is so useless and I have no friends please activate my account again. Shut up bitch.

steveyos666
07-20-2014, 10:57 AM
yeah shut up marco

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 07:57 PM
idk lisa i mean true jj posted your family members' info but did anybody actually use it to bother him? its been my experience here that generally doesn't happen but i don't know the details so i'm just asking before you call me stupid and tell me i have no idea whats going on.

meanwhile cag did cybersex to a man she knows is married, just like rooty did to you with debbie pretty much.
What the fuck are you even talking about. I'm afraid I am going to have call you stupid anyway.

Lisa Battery
07-20-2014, 07:58 PM
Look at this whinging bitch crying constantly. Bawwwwwww delete me and I will never come back. Bawwwwwww my life is so useless and I have no friends please activate my account again. Shut up bitch.

What a fucking loser, get a life. There is not a bigger fuckhead here than you. Posting here with marco is better than posting with you. Look at you. Idiot.