07-21-2014, 06:28 PM
A fun little game I saw, just fill out these questions,

Here is mine for example:

Are you good, neutral, bad? Neutral

Are you human, vampire, cyborg, etc: Human

Who trained you or how did your powers awaken? m0nde

Which era do you live in(1800's, 1900's, 2000's, etc.): 1990's

Where are you from and live? Mexico

What do you look like? Typically a programmer, wears a light brown jacket with an electric heart emblem on the back side and common jeans.

Any allies or special relationships? maks, Jihad Josh, dp, barry, rootbeer

Any rivalries? steffies, cag, clay, reno, desolation, marco, plug drugs

What adventures do you embark on? During The Internet Wars

Stand name: Daft Punk

Stand user: Johannes Joestar (Jojo for short, the main protagonist of the as of now imaginary part 9 of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.)

Universe: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure part 9: Love is fuel.

Stand’s appearance: Based from The body of Star Platinum stand with LED visor that appears the writing text when the stand user says.

Stand diagnostics:

Inverse collision: Daft Punk gains the ability of Inverse collision, allowing Johannes to not only make better set-ups for his deflective defenses but also gain a new method of attack. for example, receiving an attack from someone with 3000 lbs of impact force of a punch and Johannes gives a weak punch like 20 lbs before the inverse collision, it can be inverted between 20 lbs and 3000lbs of force, then Johannes gives 3000 lbs of force and the enemy got impact to death and his punch was 20 lbs.

Zero Shift: Daft Punk is the math manipulator in the universe, Johannes and his stand are capable to change the position location without cost of time, it's designed to ambush perfectly or to escape perfectly.

Quantum manipulation: The ability to manipulate quantum physics such as life numbers like photons, atoms, and atomic-scale objects. With quantum manipulation, the user can enter parallel universes or bubble universes, multiverses and alternate realities, open portals vortexes and boomtubes, dimensional voids and open wormholes and survive a black hole. The user can enter different timelines/realities/dimensions. Also is capable to stack his attack and speed to infinite.

Battle Cry: BADREASON!BADREASON!BADREASON!BADREASON!BADREASON!BADREASON!BADREASON!

Catchphrase: “You are idioting yourself with shame.”

Song Link: Daft Punk: One More Time

steveyos666
07-21-2014, 06:45 PM
threads like this just make me wanna melt into cag that much more

juji
07-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Here I made for steffies

Are you good, neutral, bad? Neutral (with Cag's infection, Pure evil)

Are you human, vampire, cyborg, etc: Human (with Cag's infection, Pigman)

Who trained you or how did your powers awaken? Second Life

Which era do you live in(1800's, 1900's, 2000's, etc.): 1990's

Where are you from and live? Rhode Island

What do you look like? A stinky homeless veteran wears military gears with pink camouflage and FJS emblem on the back side.

Any allies or special relationships? cag

Any rivalries? everyone

What adventures do you embark on? Legacy of Gout

Stand name: Goutmaster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIo8c7eKQGk

Stand user: Steven Yelle(Steffies for short, the main Antagonist of the as of now imaginary part 9 of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.)

Universe: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure part 9: FJS WINS AGAIN!!!

Stand’s appearance: Has 3 levels of stands depending on cag's arc.

Level 1 - FJS shape with stick arms and legs

Level 2 - FJS disintegrated himself and become a gout from cag's infection

Level 3 - a gout is transformed to the powerful stands of this adventrue: Goutmaster

Stand diagnostics:

Monstrosity Regneration: Goutmaster gains godly regneration, no matter how many times he can be killed, he's immortal after all.

Welfare Leech: Goutmaster could leech the powers of stand that make him more resistance and reducing development potential of his enemies.

Suicide Betrayal: The ability to create a mysterious power, it requires to spend his welfare leech as 100% can be converted to trillions of megaton nuke could destroy the solar system, when this system is destroyed, steffies can revert time distorsion and back to original with unborn enemies.

Battle Cry: CAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAGCAG

Catchphrase: [blank quoting catchphrases]

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIo8c7eKQGk

steveyos666
07-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Any rivalries? everyone

steveyos666
07-21-2014, 09:26 PM
Catchphrase: [blank quoting catchphrases]

cagordon
07-22-2014, 12:59 AM
seems like elz is more obsessed with me than you, stevey. every other thing that comes out of that mutated beaners mouth is cag cag cag cag cag lmao

KKKody
07-22-2014, 01:44 AM
nice link to the actual questionnaire elz

steveyos666
07-22-2014, 05:08 AM
duck I just lost my text

steveyos666
07-22-2014, 05:08 AM
and it wasn't this forums fault this one time

steveyos666
07-22-2014, 05:09 AM
anyway elz is definitely most obsessed with me you haven't had him follow you around for the past 97 years making 187 fucktard wanton bowls of soup about you every 35 minutes

cagordon
07-22-2014, 01:45 PM
I cringed while reading this gay, childish thread and you wonder why Elz will never ever ever be a g

cagordon
07-22-2014, 01:46 PM
I cringed while reading this gay, childish thread and you wonder why Elz will neva eva eva eva eva be a g

steveyos666
07-22-2014, 03:21 PM
desu

cagordon
07-22-2014, 04:11 PM
el
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9X7NtGMYzY
elz will neva eva eva eva eva hear this song

steveyos666
07-22-2014, 04:20 PM
lol

cagordon
07-22-2014, 04:27 PM
elz will neva eva eva eva eva get laid

steveyos666
07-22-2014, 07:56 PM
he will before I do

m0nde
11-05-2014, 12:04 AM
pleaes fill out elezzark's questionnarie if you don't have a stand name yet

juji
11-05-2014, 12:51 AM
You refused to fill this, m0nde

m0nde
11-05-2014, 12:54 AM
you already gave me a stand name

m0nde
11-05-2014, 12:55 AM
i guess i could try to fill it out but you should do the stand diagnostics and all that ti would be more interesting

m0nde
11-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Are you good, neutral, bad? Bad reason

Are you human, vampire, cyborg, etc: My powers turn me into a ?? every now and then

Who trained you or how did your powers awaken? looking at ramen's $hit was so ¢ash pics

Which era do you live in(1800's, 1900's, 2000's, etc.): I am immortal like Bob Hugs

Where are you from and live? I live in a winnebego that cannot move because the fridge is unbalanced and discarded by a guy on welfare who only slept in it one night

What do you look like? Brown.

Any allies or special relationships? Lily

Any rivalries? Lily

What adventures do you embark on? The War of the Drunkpuppies Misspellings

Stand name: My BFF Rootbeer

Stand user: The Coward Brown

Universe: Love Fool, a universe populated by only me and Nina Persson.

Stand’s appearance: Based from The body of Rootbeer with a beaky mask and big musclular arms with tattoos of birds on them. The stand has 2 weapons: circus dumbells and chains

Stand diagnostics:

Soul Trader: While lifting weights and breathing in a menacing manner, the stand taunts the enemy telling them that they dont' have what it takes to be a soul trader.

Allison Bettles: The stand repeatedly misspells the word "beetles" while typing on a gay nigger forum summoning Allison Bettles to arm wrestle

Prograting Dushbaggery: The stand annoys everyone by repeating catch phrases, odd turns of phrase and misspellings capturing them in a field of ignorance.

Battle Cry: *SIGH*

Catchphrase: Giggle Snort

Song Link: Franky Vincent - Alice, ça glisse

UofLCardfan08
11-05-2014, 06:57 AM
http://www.ohsweetbasil.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/copycat-recipe-Safeway-has-nothing-on-these-jojos-Crispy-tender-potato-wedges-just-like-your-fave-grocery-store-ohsweetbasil.com_.jpg

jon
11-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Are you good, neutral, bad? good

Are you human, vampire, cyborg, etc: forever leaving humanity behind

Who trained you or how did your powers awaken? self-made through enlightenment

Which era do you live in(1800's, 1900's, 2000's, etc.): etc.

Where are you from and live? i have coalesced into the body from the eternal pool of all; the "silence of the high mountains" and its restful contours

What do you look like? prince

Any allies or special relationships? liberty

Any rivalries? the poor life decisions of the imprisoned mind

What adventures do you embark on? rational thought, inward reflection

Stand name: it is ineffable

Stand user: it cannot be written

Universe: i choose at will

Stand’s appearance: an imperceptible presence

Stand diagnostics: unlimited possibilities can belong only to the unlimited will

Battle Cry: hello

Catchphrase: (a deep and contemplative sigh)

Song Link: trek into the wilderness, sit in one position until tranquility settles, and listen for the sound that remains when all other sensory input falls away

m0nde
11-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Are you good, neutral, bad? good

Are you human, vampire, cyborg, etc: forever leaving humanity behind

Who trained you or how did your powers awaken? self-made through enlightenment

Which era do you live in(1800's, 1900's, 2000's, etc.): etc.

Where are you from and live? i have coalesced into the body from the eternal pool of all; the "silence of the high mountains" and its restful contours

WHO do you look like? prince

Any allies or special relationships? liberty

Any rivalries? the poor life decisions of the imprisoned mind

What adventures do you embark on? rational thought, inward reflection

Stand name: it is ineffable

Stand user: it cannot be written

Universe: i choose at will

Stand’s appearance: an imperceptible presence

Stand diagnostics: unlimited possibilities can belong only to the unlimited will

Battle Cry: hello

Catchphrase: (a deep and contemplative sigh)

Song Link: trek into the wilderness, sit in one position until tranquility settles, and listen for the sound that remains when all other sensory input falls away