PDA

View Full Version : This forum is fucking pitifull

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 12:00 AM
not going to waste too much more energy on it, FFS look at it

In the past 2 years it's gone from a pretty bad but sometimes ok forum to some kind of full blown fucktard fest with 3 posters in it.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 12:03 AM
the level of loserdom is beyond itself

I'll give you a week to pick yourselves up, if it's the same next week when I check back in you can forget it.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 12:07 AM
it used to kind of be a forum where anyone could post whatever and fuck around

now look at it, you have 3 fucking idiots posting in it and a couple of others who take themselves way too seriously

Get over yourselves and get more interesting. Because you look like a very small handful of total fucking losers to me. FYI even cody is better than the dregs left here.

Bye.

steveyos YOLO
07-23-2014, 12:47 AM
Why don't you just leave then you stupid bitch. Nothing is keeping you here other than your own insanity and inability to fit in on any other forum. You act like your posting about sucking dick and getting your ass fingered for weed is any better. Either deal with it or fuck off. Stop giving ultimatums as though you're important and anyone will give a fuck whether you leave or not. Holy shit you are a fucking retard

KKKody
07-23-2014, 01:19 AM
Oh hi guys

what's going on itt?

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 01:57 AM
Why don't you just leave then you stupid bitch. Nothing is keeping you here other than your own insanity and inability to fit in on any other forum. You act like your posting about sucking dick and getting your ass fingered for weed is any better. Either deal with it or fuck off. Stop giving ultimatums as though you're important and anyone will give a fuck whether you leave or not. Holy shit you are a fucking retard
I'm already in another forum and been asked to join another one.

The bum fingering topic was taking the piss out of topics that were in the main section that were about bum fingering.

You are a total moronic loser, cybering with marco and following steveyos around hoping cag will like you meanwhile the three of you retards have pretty much shat this forum to buggery. You don't get jokes, you post just like marco and you aren't funny or interesting. You are in fact probably the biggest dickhead here because while cag and steveyos shit up the forum at least they aren't following two losers around like you are trying to fit in. You're the fucking loser making posts like that, not anyone else.

Fucktard fest of you, steveyos, cag and marco and frankly none of you can blame anyone else for you looking like losers in this forum because no-one else is posting with you.

Also you're a stalker with no life. Older than me but never had a life to even speak of.

KKKody
07-23-2014, 02:03 AM
lisa you'd probably like www.armmageddonfc.com you'd be the only real woman there and since we are friends now it wont be like genmay was.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 02:04 AM
Everything I post is better than what you post. And I'd share more only it's just fucking embarrassing to post here with people like you trying so hard and just looking like dickheads.

KKKody
07-23-2014, 02:10 AM
yes lisa youre a good poster and you bring lots of activity thats why i'm trying to lure you to this other forum that just started up full of more basement virgins for you to seduce.

KKKody
07-23-2014, 02:11 AM
start from scratch

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 02:59 AM
lisa you'd probably like www.armmageddonfc.com you'd be the only real woman there and since we are friends now it wont be like genmay was.

I think that could be the one iggy and some guy from MEDS who knows me but I don't know him was asking me to join. I've had a look, so a forum full of guys into martial arts, no women (except OB)... I could have a field day there. Might sign up, gotta be more to play with than steveyos, cag and josh. Wow can you see this forum right now? Fucking pitiful.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:01 AM
yes lisa youre a good poster and you bring lots of activity thats why i'm trying to lure you to this other forum that just started up full of more basement virgins for you to seduce.

When I join I expect them to line up for me for inspection ;) lol

All the hot single ones and also the hot ones with loose morals. Go fluff them up for me.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-23-2014, 03:01 AM
Cody might be a loser but the forum is good. There really are no rules — at least until Flaglerchat goes there anyway.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:03 AM
Cody might be a loser but the forum is good. There really is no rules — at least until Flaglerchat goes there anyway.

I was getting asked to join it last week. I hate you more than Cody. Now that you joined though you'll probably ruin it.

I want to PLAY bitches. And not with losers.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:04 AM
Tsk tsk tsk.... ruby.... don't know what to say to you anyway but god damn man, look at this shambles.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-23-2014, 03:12 AM
I was getting asked to join it last week. I hate you more than Cody. Now that you joined though you'll probably ruin it.

I want to PLAY bitches. And not with losers.

I'll take that you hate me more than Cody as a compliment.

Since you want to play with bitches, stick exclusively to RH. Plenty of bitch boys there to 'compliment' its owner.

If you want a site that was like what you thought RC was originally, then follow the link that Cody gave you and suck up the flames instead of getting triggered into a psychotic rage.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:14 AM
I'll take that you hate me more than Cody as a compliment.

Since you want to play with bitches, stick exclusively to RH. Plenty of bitch boys there to 'compliment' its owner.

If you want a site that was like what you thought RC was originally, then follow the link that Cody gave you and suck up the flames instead of getting triggered into a psychotic rage.you retarded sheeple.

Show me all these so called rages I have. Or is it just when I log out I have some retarded shovel faced skank start screeching that I'm rage quitting?

No-one bitches and moans about forums more than you do OB, don't give out advice, it's a fucking joke that you give out advice and act the way you do.

KKKody
07-23-2014, 03:16 AM
When I join I expect them to line up for me for inspection ;) lol

All the hot single ones and also the hot ones with loose morals. Go fluff them up for me.

besides your sigpic link a few more of your best, that should buttah the scones

Obnoxious Bitch
07-23-2014, 03:21 AM
you retarded sheeple.

Show me all these so called rages I have. Or is it just when I log out I have some retarded shovel faced skank start screeching that I'm rage quitting?

No-one bitches and moans about forums more than you do OB, don't give out advice, it's a fucking joke that you give out advice and act the way you do.

It would take me weeks to lurk that much. Just about every thread you posted in including this one where you threaten to leave if RC doesn't "improve".

I call out hypocrisy and arbitrary enforcement of rules whereas you go into a psychotic episode every time you get butthurt. You even have the old Jack beat on this.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:23 AM
It would take me weeks to lurk that much. Just about every thread you posted in including this one where you threaten to leave if RC doesn't "improve".

I call out hypocrisy and arbitrary enforcement of rules whereas you go into a psychotic episode every time you get butthurt. You even have the old Jack beat on this.what psychotic episodes you retarded try-hard? Everything just goes straight over your head and you have this back about sucking the funny out of anything.

Fuck off, your every interpretation is some kind of infantile retarded sicko rubbish. Get the fuck away from me.

steveyos666
07-23-2014, 05:23 AM
m0nde

KKKody
07-23-2014, 05:34 AM
m0nde

shut up dammit stevey.

steveyos666
07-23-2014, 05:36 AM
he enjoys watching horrible things and you three are horrible and this forum should be shut down

KKKody
07-23-2014, 05:38 AM
oh i thought you meant monde was using the o0o0o lisa alt, i mean he obviously is, but still you almost ruined his troll

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 06:51 AM
I'm the real problem.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-23-2014, 09:02 AM
oh i thought you meant monde was using the o0o0o lisa alt, i mean he obviously is, but still you almost ruined his troll

If that were M0nde, I'd say he has done a stand up acting job.

steveyos YOLO
07-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Look at this try hard loser bitch

KKKody
07-23-2014, 10:17 AM
If that were M0nde, I'd say he has done a stand up acting job.

he just fixed the algorithm he uses for poopalew

Obnoxious Bitch
07-23-2014, 10:45 AM
he just fixed the algorithm he uses for poopalew

Shit. Lisa really is highly predictable. The algorithm if that's what it is, sure fooled me.

steveyos666
07-23-2014, 10:55 AM
ugh