PDA

View Full Version : I get my bum fingered for weed

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:07 AM
didn't you know?

Ask jihad josh, they can probably show you all my online dating profiles that don't actually exist too.

What a fucking retard.

KKKody
07-23-2014, 03:12 AM
at least they didnt make an account on stormfront using your real name

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:17 AM
Oh please, I've had google remove plenty of shit these no-lives put up online with my full name. Got a legal request going through right now actually about one remaining unresponsive page.

KKKody
07-23-2014, 03:25 AM
i should probably do that one of these days, but meh

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:30 AM
Well I want that all cleared up before I register for teaching again.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:32 AM
Most of it was easy, as soon as I pointed it out to the website owner they got rid of it. Only one has been unresponsive so I've had to up the ante a little.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-23-2014, 03:33 AM
i should probably do that one of these days, but meh

You can't. You are not an EU resident or a resident of one of their member nation's colonies.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 03:39 AM
You can't. You are not an EU resident or a resident of one of their member nation's colonies.
Just stop. Whatever planet you are on stay there and stop trying to communicate.

KKKody
07-23-2014, 03:49 AM

if thats the case OB then why do services like mylife do such a lucrative business cleaning up shit about people?

KKKody
07-23-2014, 03:49 AM
Just stop. Whatever planet you are on stay there and stop trying to communicate.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-23-2014, 04:59 AM
if thats the case OB then why do services like mylife do such a lucrative business cleaning up shit about people?

Mylife is a rather large information broker in their own right. It's not that hard. Strategies such as meta-tagging to raise the first few pages of hits to positive links and threatening libel lawsuits from a well financed organization against media that won't willingly take it down is often effective.

The EU ruling against Google only applies to the EU. Even the links taken down in Europe are still up on Google's American search engine.

Desolation
07-23-2014, 05:14 AM
i gave birth to body white collected to my thighs held her there between my legs and brought my knees up high she slid out I dont know how and you left your meat all in the leaves gathering sweat from the grave and your body sister i brought you a sinister from what holes i could not crave but i'll go and be brave i'll go and get saved i only have faith in what is good and what is glee and i knew boy who built a aviary he gathered all the wood that he could carry i pulled from his chest again blight from the bees and we exchanged helium cause we're tired of ceiling i found him bucked out like a jar head his endless found seaweed from an ocean bed and he carried carvings of his own geography but had he stabbed his own out so he couldn't see i said i don't want to be your wife i couldn't stand to do this my whole life my breast milk is heavy and you don't have the strength to help me with this baby and when we pull out of each other i ask you if you can tuck me out you asked me if i could put you out you asked me if i could put you out like wildfire and drag this stuff from each other all the fluids from your mother i can barely stand in your lake disease again with your vomit up to my waist and in the hospital they asked me if i know where your parts go but i tell them your body isn't made from skin, they know

steveyos666
07-23-2014, 05:31 AM
great lizard thread you three

KKKody
07-23-2014, 05:33 AM
:badone:

deso you gonna take that shit from stevey?

Desolation
07-23-2014, 05:47 AM
yeah, I will.

KKKody
07-23-2014, 05:49 AM
:monkeyfuck:

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 06:54 AM
This thread is for dating.