PDA

View Full Version : But it is a bit like they've said

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 04:53 AM
"Let's try and make this forum as retarded as possible"

And I think they are kind of winning on that score lol

Desolation
07-23-2014, 05:07 AM
You want to be pollinated phrase of friction far too sacred we survive between our hunger dig our heads into the water. Memorize you. casket your mother patterns the space between your legs i grab whats good of you, you pluck fruit from my endless head, rearrange to make your soul sweat. bite. snakes down for better shelter fridge your orgasm makes it colder. we put our blood in bags we dont want water and your hold me close inside the slaughter you'll look so much better without that stuff in your hair i mean saddles if you need them but i could ride you there and you can swallow shotguns if you want to. there are bullets in your paintings if you want them there are hooks are to hang your kill flood boards rising upwards fields our fathers fled from and bedrooms we dont dare go to i would like a word with you. You can swallow shotguns if you want to. Shed the lines from your songs take the blankets all show me under your clothes the tattoos you don't have but believe me, your body knows. You can swallow shotguns if you want to. It's your wedding day, say yes. Aprons or rifles in our kitchen sleep in the slaughter houses quilt, cry and made from our spit and I am letting all you horses go.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 06:46 AM
That's beautiful.

.o0O0o.
07-23-2014, 06:47 AM
Lots of swallowing of shotguns