PDA

View Full Version : Kickboxing

Lisa
08-07-2014, 05:13 AM
Some of the guys start to smell so bad I was gagging. But it's not just the guys it's the equipment too. Today was bad because I between the smell and I got a hair in my mouth I had to run outside to spew.

Thinking of working that in as a technique, pretty sure it would work better than a punch if I just spewed on them.

Also I need to quit smoking because I nearly died after only a couple of minutes of skipping.

Lisa
08-07-2014, 05:13 AM
Also I like that show Drunk History

rootbeer
08-07-2014, 07:29 AM
that gym is nice dont be a wimp

steveyos666
08-07-2014, 07:30 AM
You never did kickboxing, you're the wimp

rootbeer
08-07-2014, 07:31 AM
You never did kickboxing, you're the wimp
srsly the penguin island ymca is like three times the size as the one i use

steveyos666
08-07-2014, 07:38 AM
The boxing pads stink and so do some of the guys. I'm glad I have my own gloves because gross.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 07:21 AM
The gym equipment doesn't stink, just the boxing equipment and the guys boxing.

I'm actually a bit sore today, I love that soreness you get after, not during, pain during sux but afterwards when your muscles are all sore the next day, I love that. I haven't had that in a while. It's good, it means you actually worked hard enough to get stronger.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 07:24 AM
*squeezes calf muscle to feel the soreness* yeah feels good.

KKKody
08-08-2014, 04:14 PM
arMMAgeddonFC.com is a better place to discuss your kick boxing, Big Hoss trains a lot on kicking power and accuracy because he's kinda short.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 08:04 PM
That picture is creeping me out.

Spiders is my one phobia.

I think you better change it, I'm not going to be able to keep looking at that.

I logged into reject haven, aside from it being dead as all hell iggy was in there talking a bunch of retard shit about you and I also got referenced as being hyper. That woman is a fucking idiot.

The arMMAgeddon one is dead. I have no problem with anyone there but they are not technically minded guys, admin has no idea what it is doing and for a forum thats biggest claim is it doesn't ban anyone I don't think they've really grasped that notion.

KKKody
08-08-2014, 08:26 PM
That picture is creeping me out.

Spiders is my one phobia.

I think you better change it, I'm not going to be able to keep looking at that.

I logged into reject haven, aside from it being dead as all hell iggy was in there talking a bunch of retard shit about you and I also got referenced as being hyper. That woman is a fucking idiot.

The arMMAgeddon one is dead. I have no problem with anyone there but they are not technically minded guys, admin has no idea what it is doing and for a forum thats biggest claim is it doesn't ban anyone I don't think they've really grasped that notion.

well maybe they need your help lisa. you've got spare time...

I'll change my avatar for you.

KKKody
08-08-2014, 08:27 PM
i worked very hard on that picture to make it look real. I am sad you did not like it.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 08:42 PM
i worked very hard on that picture to make it look real. I am sad you did not like it.

It did look real. But spiders creep me out.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 08:50 PM
well maybe they need your help lisa. you've got spare time...

I'll change my avatar for you.they don't know how to admin and they have actually banned like 1/4 of the people who have even signed up there, I've seen him (whoever his name is) try and pass it off as "oh that's just because when you use a proxy the forum fucks with you" but that's a pile of bullshit.

And as such there is like 4 people posting there. Look I don't care if they ban people I just don't want some guy who clearly has no idea how a forum works or what he is doing to try and tell me made up stories about why 1/4 of the people who signed up have been banned and then run around trying to say they don't ban anyone under any circumstances.

Gentleman Doli
08-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Lisa look at your name

Gentleman Doli
08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
smoke a join, maaybe get a cupa tea, take a shwoer, come back to see sticky fingers as your name, leave forever for a day three times a week

Gentleman Doli
08-08-2014, 08:53 PM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests) lisa why did you log off

Lisa
08-08-2014, 08:58 PM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests) lisa why did you log off

I haven't yet genius