PDA

View Full Version : It's like people see someone picking on someone and then they all jump in

Lisa
08-08-2014, 01:53 AM
because they are so spineless and weak and this assures them that they will not be the target. But you watch these fucking losers, it's like teenagers at that awkward stage before they start to act more mature. Like 13-15 year old girls trying to feel good about themselves and fit in. Or teenage boys a couple of years later like around 15 -17 because they go through that a bit later than girls.

That is basically how sheeple behave. I like the people who have a spine and their own convictions and who don't give a fuck if something makes them a target because they would rather be the target than be one of the fucktard sheeple. I like the ones that stand aside from all that and just watch these losers and how fucking basic their behaviour is. Who have a problem with someone because they don't like what someone has done and not just because everyone else is picking on that person that week in their most pathetic vying to be popular. And they pick their target either because their target already looks beaten and they are weak sacks of shit or because they see others picking on them or because that person threatens their delusional popularity. None of you are fucking popular.

Fuck those losers. Give me an individual with a backbone any day, you can squabble over the worms and sheeple. An individual is a lot more fucking rare and worthy than a bunch of half-wit sheeple running around sniffing asses and jumping in with others so that they aren't the target.

I don't give a fuck who likes who, I'll like who I want when I want and I'll generally just look down at sheeple that are seemingly not even self aware.

lnopia the great
08-08-2014, 05:49 AM
did you actually write that

timmy
08-08-2014, 06:11 AM
did you actually write that

this
ps. i didnt read that

timmy
08-08-2014, 06:12 AM
just read the last sentence...
lisa telling other people they arent self aware? fucking awesome, because shes not self aware when shes making terrible as fuck posts and being annoying and dumb and insane..

its totally not like spouting "i have two degrees" and "muh IQ" and other stupid shit like that draws a big target on her stupid head

lnopia the great
08-08-2014, 06:28 AM
a group of people making fun of lisa is just a coincidence not mob psychology

maks
08-08-2014, 06:40 AM
it's social correction, we're programmed to make fun of useless people like lisa so maybe they'll get tired of being ostracized and start contributing something

Lisa
08-08-2014, 06:49 AM
just read the last sentence...
lisa telling other people they arent self aware? fucking awesome, because shes not self aware when shes making terrible as fuck posts and being annoying and dumb and insane..

its totally not like spouting "i have two degrees" and "muh IQ" and other stupid shit like that draws a big target on her stupid head
You're about as smart as Peter is.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 06:51 AM
a group of people making fun of lisa is just a coincidence not mob psychology

Actually this was about people picking in steveyos, and then trying to pick on dp but it's true in general. Dipshit.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 06:52 AM
it's social correction, we're programmed to make fun of useless people like lisa so maybe they'll get tired of being ostracized and start contributing something

Again this wasn't about me. I've contributed a lot more than let's say oh Tim has.

Autistic Spectrum
08-08-2014, 07:00 AM
but you are on the dole

maks
08-08-2014, 07:01 AM
Again this wasn't about me. I've contributed a lot more than let's say oh Tim has.

that will not be the case in 40 years when he's your age. tim has a job, he's never been on the dole, and he has a good work ethic so he never will be

Lisa
08-08-2014, 07:06 AM
that will not be the case in 40 years when he's your age. tim has a job, he's never been on the dole, and he has a good work ethic so he never will be

He does not currently have a job, he's had one job in life that he held for a couple of months and he hasn't even left his parents home. By his age I had done a hell of a lot more than him. This is the first time in my life where I haven't done anything and it will be over soon. Sorry but Tim for one has a hell of a lot of catching up to do.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 07:07 AM
but you are on the dole

Not the dole, disability. And I'll probably be off it soon. I worked for 20 years.

maks
08-08-2014, 07:26 AM
disanility is the dole lisa

Lisa
08-08-2014, 07:28 AM
disanility is the dole lisa

No it's not maks

On the dole you have to look for work and actually apply for jobs and I tend to get jobs when I apply for them. I am not required to even look for work at the moment.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 07:29 AM
I spent all my superannuation before going on that.

timmy
08-08-2014, 07:50 AM
holy shit lisa let me just go pull out 50 grand from the bank put it all over my body and take a pic, but only after you take a pic of your keyboard and/or mouse in your asshole you stupid filthy dole bludging bitch.
you dont even have a d isability youre literally just 'figuratively retarded

timmy
lkiterally just figuratively retarded

timmy
literally just figuratively retarded

timmy
08-08-2014, 07:51 AM
oh my god this fucking con artist has the government done over big time

timmy
08-08-2014, 07:51 AM
i wishw i had the special ability of acting like a disabled person like lisa

Autistic Spectrum
08-08-2014, 08:01 AM
lisa's the crazy one/!!!
codey's the one who always trys to fit in and fails.
cag just cags about caggingi everything up,

Lisa
08-08-2014, 08:01 AM
You really are a delusional moron Tim. Stay away from me. I seriously could not be any less interested in you. You are a drop-kick, delusional and one of the dumbest guys I can think of. You're always going to be one too.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 08:07 AM
lisa's the crazy one/!!!
codey's the one who always trys to fit in and fails.
cag just cags about caggingi everything up,
Yeah and yet I'm saner than a lot of people here and in the world. At least I knew I wasn't up to any task at the time and didn't just try and convince people I was something I wasn't. Nothing worse than a dumb ass delusional moron trying to convince people he's a huge a success when the opposite is true and not actually fooling anyone. And there is plenty of those.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 08:10 AM
I'm not in a rush but if I can make it through to next year without an episode I'm going to get back to work. But I'm not going to put any pressure on myself about that.

Autistic Spectrum
08-08-2014, 08:15 AM
lisa what does an episode typically consist of

Lisa
08-08-2014, 08:23 AM
lisa what does an episode typically consist of
It consists of me not really knowing what I'm doing or why. Usually seems to happen after something emotional or a death or something bad. After the bad thing happens I lose my mind and then I don't know what happens and I don't know what I'm doing. For example the last one where I threw everything outside and packed bags of weird stuff and went like sleep walking or something. Other things I'd do is like I would call someone, talk to them, then 5 mins later call them again because I had no recollection that I had just called them. Like they would say "you just called me 10 mins ago" but I would have no recollection of that. It's a bit scary for me because I don't know what I do or where I could end up when that happens and I have ended up in some less than savoury situations before eg. Peter.

Lisa
08-08-2014, 08:28 AM
I've been ok for the past few months. Stressed and upset and worried that it could happen again but I think I've had my wherewithal for the most part for the past few months. I had an episode not that long after Sherman. I tried to deal with something I don't want to talk about and ended up having an episode. But I've been ok for a little while now, even off my medication.

Camoron
08-08-2014, 09:46 AM
Tim is the best poster because hes beeb here for like 7 years and still has terrible memes in his av and sig and dossnt give a fuck

lnopia the great
08-08-2014, 10:12 AM
lisa were you born retarded or was it something that developpped

lnopia the great
08-08-2014, 10:13 AM
sorry i meant mentally unatable but ita basically the same thing

cagordon
08-08-2014, 11:21 AM
developpped

Camoron
08-08-2014, 11:23 AM
I'm so bored

cagordon
08-08-2014, 11:25 AM
boring is a lazy mind

Camoron
08-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Durr I'm cag

cagordon
08-08-2014, 11:28 AM
my brain is fried on counter strike. what a terrible game.

Camoron
08-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Arf Arf Arf

timmy
08-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Lisa calling any1 else delusional

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
08-08-2014, 04:05 PM
all of you responding to this social reject is acceptance. flush the bitch like the turd it is.

KKKody
08-08-2014, 04:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Hd710Oc.jpg