PDA

View Full Version : did lisa get renamed sticky fingers because she fingers her self in tinychat with out telling anyone she's doing it

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2014, 07:46 AM
sexual assult can happen to anyone or groups of people that don't even find out they where assulted till many months later

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2014, 07:52 AM
if i knew she was doing that i would have quickyl shut the tinychat window, and ran away to a safe place far away from tinychat

Lisa
08-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Yeah I don't even finger myself. I rub myself a little if I get a bit aroused. And I don't hide it in private chats when they are jerking off.

I get asked to do a lot more than I actually do so suck a fart.

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2014, 08:00 AM
but lisa you did it in secert to groups of people who did not know you where doing it, it's electorice molestion pure and simple,, i have finally been seuxally assulted like everyone else who posts here,, i feel dirty and ashamed right now, like it's my fault for even going into the tinychat,,

Lisa
08-09-2014, 08:03 AM
but lisa you did it in secert to groups of people who did not know you where doing it, it's electorice molestion pure and simple,, i have finally been seuxally assulted like everyone else who posts here,, i feel dirty and ashamed right now, like it's my fault for even going into the tinychat,,

No I didn't I did it when I was in tinychat with a couple of people who were doing shit and asking me and I just rubbed myself a bit and didn't show them.

I'm only sexually harassing someone when I ask to see their dick which I do a lot less than I get asked to show people my vagina.

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2014, 08:05 AM
now i understand why so many rapes and sexual assults go un reported,, who do i even report this too, the tinychat admins where the assult happend,,, the so called rubynet admins, i think i will start a support group for tinychat/rubynet sexual assult suviors

Lisa
08-09-2014, 08:06 AM
lol dp

steveyos YOLO
08-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Lisa apologize.