PDA

View Full Version : I just played and I ♥♥♥♥ing saw a guy walking with his feet on fire and then I made the twig/leaf fire on the side of the small

steveyos YOLO
08-13-2014, 10:36 PM
I just played and I ♥♥♥♥ing saw a guy walking with his feet on fire and then I made the twig/leaf fire on the side of the small boat that's half in the sand with the unpainted white 3d model oars in it I was gonna just stay crouched on that even though it's hip level to someone standing next to it I figured it might make their first attack mess up who knows worth a shot but then I had to take a step forward to eat from the fire and home boy hopped like jordan off the boat onto the fire which I immediately stepped off of but lost all my lizard armor and a part of health and I just can't do thsi any more I have to go actually survive in the forest because people who make video games have never gone outside and have no idea how it works and then I gotta deal with things like this and then there's that annoying countdown to the next patch I heard the next one is bringing sharks with tape recorders taped to their heads

http://www.twitch.tv/steveyos/b/557931018