PDA

View Full Version : Make her eat more

Lisa
08-15-2014, 02:46 AM
One of those 5 medications is meant to make her eat more =\

But she isn't pissing blood everywhere anymore. If she can put on some weight I can get more time with her. So she doesn't seem to be in any pain today. I mean it's hard to tell with cats. I just keep crying about it.

Lisa
08-15-2014, 02:57 AM
http://s9.postimg.org/ghjkdk3yn/image.jpg

Lisa
08-15-2014, 03:18 AM
I was looking up some stuff about kidney failure in cats. In America some vets offer a kidney transplant but there is controversy about where they are getting the cat kidneys from. They probably have maks out the back ripping out kidneys of healthy cats to transplant into the sick cat or something.

It's not an option but I just found it a little bit funny.

Lisa
08-15-2014, 03:21 AM
"Yes I'm happy to perform the very expensive cat kidney transplant on your cat"

*walks out back clubs another cat over the head, takes kidneys*

Lisa
08-15-2014, 03:28 AM
The cat kidney black market

It's a dark place

Lisa
08-15-2014, 03:34 AM
I wonder if it were possible if I would give her one of my kidneys

Lisa
08-15-2014, 03:47 AM
Honouring Jazz. I remember one year with my x fiancé we had all this left over ham from Xmas. Jazz loved the ham, I got her chair and put it in front of us and jazz jumped up and I started feeding her the left over ham. She just kept eating it so I suggested we just keep feeding her the ham and see how much she would eat. So we kept feeding her bits of ham and she kept eating it. It didn't seem like she would stop but then eventually I gave her a bit of ham and she just rolled backwards off the chair, like was just sitting there and then just rolled backwards and fell off the chair. So I decided that was enough.

She usually gets fed in the laundry (except now I'm taking food to her in bed) but she would grab a mouthful of food, walk out of the laundry and walk over to the carpet where she would spit the food out onto the carpet to eat it.

The day I found Treasure the cockatoo and I walked in with it on my shoulder jazz did not move but she just pooed herself.

Another time she came running around the corner full pelt whilst pooing, she practically ran I to the door where the poo dropped off and she looked shocked and then ran away.

She's been my best friend for 13 years (I got her when she was 5, she used to belong to an old lady who passed away)

She talks.

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 05:23 AM
:0replies:

:0cats:

:0friends:

:loljustkidding: