PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: FUCK YEAH POST YOUR HIDDEN STEAM GAMES FUCK YES BEST STEAM UPDATE EVER FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKF CUK YES FUCK

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 06:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mnsciQq.png

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 06:29 AM
I still might remove a couple more the list on the left is my current list but I still feel almost all fo thsoe could go I wouldn't miss any of them it's just holy shit I need somethign, but beamNG isn't going anywhere

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 07:09 AM
oh I forgot about this, well anyway ask me about specific games if you wanna know

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 07:09 AM
just the installed games idgaf about the hidden ones they suck that's all I can tell you

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 07:13 AM
also I need money because when I get the shield tablet I can stream games from my pc to the tablet OVER THE INTERNET with geforce experience so if you have any of the games on my installed list we can to game more often once I get it because I can game from anywhere! this way I can jog and when I have a good blood flow going I can just get wifi from anywhere and game fuck yeah

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 07:14 AM
I mean I can game with you guys I could always game on android games but now I can plya pc games more often YES! well now as in when teh tablet gets here, need money4 dat

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 07:16 AM
ya'll gotta get beamNG, ZMR, cagnation, dungeon defenders enterinity, INFESTATION SURVIVOR STORIES MY FAV GAME ON MY LIST AT THE MOMENT, landmark, nether 2nd best, rust, space engineers official fjs game, spintires, and watch dogs

get those games, ZMR isn't on steam I also have a few other games that aren't on steam but they're acxtaully really good and I literally don't wanna share anything good with this coumminty because you don't deserve it lol

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 07:16 AM
I cna show you guys beramNG because it's so fucking amazing that I know you're not even gonna look at it siknce I talk about it and ~~~~~IIIII want it that wayyyyyy~~~

AmaDeY1989
01-05-2021, 09:13 PM
Is someone really hiding their games? It seems to me that this is one of the most useless actions that can be done in steam. Although, if you have a huge collection of hentai and yaoi games, and you want your friends to not know about it, then everything becomes clear. Recently, I almost did not go to Steam, there are some cool updates? I only play one game and for this I need an xbox or an epic launcher. It all started when I decided to buy rocket league items (https://rl.exchange/) for my friend who doesn't have a bank card. That's when I decided to start in the rocket league. If I'm not mistaken, but it is not in the steam, so I do not see the point of returning to this platform.

PISS JUGS
01-06-2021, 12:03 AM
based