PDA

View Full Version : attn whoever changed our avatar to lisa's cat ms paint x's over the eyes lol

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 07:25 AM
I don't have the heart to do it I feel so bad for that cat having to live with lisa all this time now she's torturing it to fucking death holy shit ti's too much for me to handle I wish she was dead so nothing woul dhave to sfufer because of her again espeically gordon adn her family and plug drugs and rootbeer and debbie and her cat and especially cag lisa needs to die so the sun can shine and the second son can come and dance too

Lisa
08-15-2014, 07:29 AM
I've never seen anyone treat their pets better than I treat mine.

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2014, 07:31 AM
ya most people would put the cat down as it's suffereing you are acutally being really curel and selfsih

Lisa
08-15-2014, 07:35 AM
Yeah I'm going to take the vet's advice, not yours. I've been at the vet two days in a row and have a bunch if medication for her. Her urinary tract infection is clearing up and she's not in pain right now. She was in pain yesterday morning that was when I took her to the vet. I am not going to let her suffer but I'm not got go put her down while I can still do stuff to give her quality of life for a bit longer.

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 07:58 AM
sorry but the vet is just taking money from you becuase you're dumb lol, you literally already said you're just buying time you know it the vet knows it the vet probablytold you right to your face "you are stupid and I'm just taking your money lol" but w/e who cares how the cat feels fuck that cat as long as it's alvie and your'e happy who cares if it's suffering lol right on

Lisa
08-15-2014, 08:12 AM
No I will do whatever I can for her for as long as she is well enough. I'm not going to just go put her down while there are still some things I can do to try and give her some quality of life. I mean it is going to happen but I'll wait as long as I can as long as she isn't in any pain or suffering. I mean now that her urinary tract infection is being cleared up she isn't in pain. So the main thing is right now is if she loses much more weight I will have to but if she can put on some weight and I'm giving her appetite stimulators to try and help her make her eat... but that doesn't look like it is working that great ATM. I've got to go give her a pill now.

Lisa
08-15-2014, 08:14 AM
*sigh* like my posting about it will help

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 08:22 AM
it entertains a bunch of people who hate you and laugh at your misery that's all ti does and that is the perfect reason to kepe doin git

Lisa
08-15-2014, 08:22 AM
Crap. She just spewed. All the food she had eaten and her medication. *sigh*

Lisa
08-15-2014, 08:23 AM
it entertains a bunch of people who hate you and laugh at your misery that's all ti does and that is the perfect reason to kepe doin git
Oh you think it detracts from how much you're hated here?

Jazz has more friends than you.

steveyos YOLO
08-15-2014, 08:23 AM
drunkpuppies marks dp maks max syncan siburke cag doli cody jack pat venooker mannix flagerchat bangbros passes boobz m0nde