PDA

View Full Version : LISA I bought the entire worlds supply of diamonds but listen

zlister
08-18-2014, 08:39 AM
So sorry about your cat and about steven's boring :words:

Autistic Spectrum
08-18-2014, 08:44 AM
everyone thinks its so easy to pull off a proper lisa codey cag thread, it's alot harder than it looks and takes alot of practice

zlister
08-18-2014, 08:46 AM
and cag and codey

Lisa
08-18-2014, 09:05 AM
Ah good. I am accustomed to diamonds now. They are shiny.

Thankyou about my cat. I love her lots and had her a long time. She's going ok today but it is going to suck a lot when she gets too sick. I love her more than people really. I'm going to have to deal with it. I'm not sure how long she's got really. I guess I'm just waiting for her to show signs that she is in pain or she stops eating or becomes incontinent or something but I know she's terminal so I can just try and keep her as good I can until it happens. I don't really know how it will go but I'm happy for everyday she seems ok and eats enough. It might seem silly but I love that cat. Yeah life sux like that hey for everybody.

Autistic Spectrum
08-18-2014, 09:07 AM
think of it like this,, if you maek a thread with Cag in the title it's impleys that yes codey is friends with cag's dad on facebook and yes lisa will post in the thread that cag is a slurry beast of a women and how much better she is than cag, so even with the simplel 3 letter word of just cag you are bringing alot of bad mojo into your thread,, and making a Lisa thread well woo boy as the foremost experet in making lisa threads let me tell you there are alot of in's and outs that i am not even fully comfamtable wtih yet

Lisa
08-18-2014, 09:10 AM
Cag has done nothing but make some of the most pathetic and retarded posts about me for over 2 years

I'm not going to walk in and say she's not a fucking pathetic idiot because she is

A spade is a spade

Autistic Spectrum
08-18-2014, 09:13 AM
in my upcoming research paper titled Lisa codey cag i will go though some of the in's and outs of lisa codeya caggggg

zlister
08-18-2014, 09:14 AM
thanks dp i'm just gonna shit post for a while i don't wanna post tutor but i'll read your thesis

hope its not too soon but do you think your gonna get, not a replacement jazz but just a supplementary ragtime?

Lisa
08-18-2014, 09:26 AM
thanks dp i'm just gonna shit post for a while i don't wanna post tutor but i'll read your thesis

hope its not too soon but do you think your gonna get, not a replacement jazz but just a supplementary ragtime?
Oh I'm not sure but if I do I will rescue an animal from a shelter. I probably need one but they are lifetime commitments, like I can't go anywhere for more than one night because otherwise I need someone to come feed them. But it is kind of crazy how much I love animals and I probably need one to look after, my cat has been my only reason for living so many times.

steveyos YOLO
08-18-2014, 09:26 AM
this is the only good cag lisa cody thread ever

steveyos YOLO
08-18-2014, 09:27 AM
fucking shit dp is sfucking unfunny nowadays I guess when 4chan stopped being funny he stopped too, deleete his posts from this otherwisebeatuflil fulthread

Lisa
08-18-2014, 09:30 AM
fucking shit dp is sfucking unfunny nowadays I guess when 4chan stopped being funny he stopped too, deleete his posts from this otherwisebeatuflil fulthread

Fucking shut up

You shit up every single fucking topic

Take your fucktard deliberate shitting up of everyone's topics and conversations and fuck off and take your signature with you.

Just fucking stop it and stop trying to ruin this forum for everyone except you.

Lisa
08-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks z, I appreciate the sentiments xoxo

zlister
08-18-2014, 10:06 AM
that cat is almost 2 decades old, so it must have been apart of a pre 9/11 litter. I wonder how old its parents were when they passed, your cat could have a lifetime that lasted 10 times the length of its parents!

steveyos YOLO
08-18-2014, 10:09 AM
lonnie stop talking to her she's crazy

Autistic Spectrum
08-18-2014, 10:33 AM
#curerubynetgout2014

Lisa
08-18-2014, 09:33 PM
that cat is almost 2 decades old, so it must have been apart of a pre 9/11 litter. I wonder how old its parents were when they passed, your cat could have a lifetime that lasted 10 times the length of its parents!

Yeah she's done well and still kicking for now

steveyos YOLO
08-19-2014, 05:02 AM
stop talking to lonnie you're crazy