PDA

View Full Version : HIFW my period goes into remission for 24 hours only to launch a surprise attack on my good panties

Antisera
08-24-2014, 01:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wrf4PHl.jpg

Desolation
08-24-2014, 02:21 PM
reddit.com

Plug Drugs
08-24-2014, 02:24 PM
hey there cutie

lnopia the great
08-24-2014, 02:56 PM
i had an ex gf who was convinced her period was done and a couple orgasms later there was blood all over my moms couch

Plug Drugs
08-24-2014, 02:57 PM
what a noob

lnopia the great
08-24-2014, 03:34 PM
god bless oxy clean

Antisera
08-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Last night, my husband and I were in Wal-Mart picking up a few things. We grabbed some bowls, cups, a wooden spoon, a bathroom mat, and a toothbrush holder because we're still missing those things at the apartment as we've only been married for about 6 months.
While we were checking out, the cashier, a young guy around our age, asked if we just moved in somewhere after seeing the items we had, so my husband explained our situation. We had some small talk, and he was very nice and social. When he got to the wooden spoon, he picked it up and said to me jokingly,
"Oh, I bet you're going to be using this to smack your husband!"
I was entirely mortified that someone would indicate that I abused my husband. Someone I just met, that has no idea how our relationship works, assuming I beat my husband. Eventually I stammered out that no, I would be using it to make fudge. He then MOTIONS THE THING TO ME and asks,
"You should try it (hitting my husband) out now!""
I very quickly declined, and we continued to make small talk before leaving. After my husband and I got outside, we talked about how utterly inappropriate that joke was, and decided to call and tell his manager to train him better (as he was also extremely slow at scanning/bagging).
I still can't believe that he would think that was an okay thing to say. If you reversed the genders, everyone would freak out about how awful that joke would have been, so why is this any different? My husband and I just hope that his manager takes domestic violence - against any gender - seriously enough to actually discipline him and teach him that those jokes are not appropriate for the work place.

KKKody
08-24-2014, 05:09 PM
fucking monde....

steveyos YOLO
08-25-2014, 12:38 AM
i had an ex gf who was convinced her period was done and a couple orgasms later there was blood all over my moms couch

Your blood or hers?

cagordon
08-25-2014, 08:19 AM
same shit happens to me, i call it the eye of the storm.