PDA

View Full Version : The-REAL-Antisera your a REAL-Cunt

Autistic Spectrum
08-26-2014, 06:17 PM
pm me back or post in the herpatirm ugh i want to be inside of you

http://i.imgur.com/CPCUkqV.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
08-26-2014, 06:30 PM
Christ is enough for everyone, end of story.
However, it can sometimes be difficult to witness to, teach, and correct people with certain mood/personality disorders such as NPO, BPD, etc. Specifically those that are unable to feel empathy or introspection.
A negative and positive anecdote I know of from people who displayed sociopathic tendencies:
My grandparents (I believe) have NPO (Narcissistic Personality Disorder). They raised me, and I know I am mentally and emotionally unable to love them and show them the gospel well, so I do not speak with them. Many agree with this, and many don't.
Before my husband was radically changed by the gospel, he was very manipulative. We wouldn't say he was a narcissist, but he certainly wasn't a very good friend. Christ quickly and radically changed his heart, and he is an entirely different person.
If I were to believe that a sociopath could not be changed by Christ, it would diminish what Christ did, and it would deny that my husband has changed. The bottom line is, we don't get to choose who is and isn't saved. We only get to show the gospel and watch as lives are - or aren't - transformed by Christ.

Autistic Spectrum
08-26-2014, 06:39 PM
just read the bible after copying and pasting your reddit post and the gospel changed my heart as well i am sorry for all those pm's and this thread where i asked to penetrate you, it was not right and i hope you can find it in your heart to forgvie me sam

Autistic Spectrum
08-26-2014, 06:45 PM
Leviticus 21:14

A widow, or a divorced woman, or a woman who has been defiled, or a prostitute, these he shall not marry. But he shall take as his wife a virgin of his own people,

that's the verse thAT opend my heart

Antisera
11-05-2014, 06:51 PM
I completely understand your feeling of betrayal. My best friend in highschool (I'm only just out of highschool) turned out to be a narcissist. I lost all my friends because once I stopped kissing her feet, she destroyed all of my other friendships.
I had narc parents, so I really should have seen that she was one too, but I really didn't want to believe it at the time. She has an abusive family life and she had no chance in the world at being a healthy person... But, as other people have said, there's nothing I can do about that. I still have her on my social media because she has never tried to bother with me. It hurts seeing that she, being manipulative and evil, has all these friends and I still dont... But I have sanity. I have happiness like she never will unless she realizes that she is toxic and gets the help she needs.
In short, I understand what you're going through. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, because it's hard, even when it's not your fault.