PDA

View Full Version : my sister.

Antisera
08-26-2014, 09:07 PM
I was letting her use my pc to use the internet (she is 13 now, was 12 then) and I caught people taking advantage of her. I installed a key press tracker and talked to her about internet safety. Of course, she didn't listen, so I told her she wasn't allowed on my devices anymore. A few weeks later I logged onto my laptop and saw she'd been on it every day before I got home. At that point I told her about the keylogger and she was too mortified to try it again.
I love that girl, and I hope she will understand why I acted so harsh about it when she is older.

Antisera
08-26-2014, 09:27 PM
I used to stick my fingers in my butt crack and make my cousins smell my fingers. Luckily, that one has never been brought up again.

Dirty Harry
08-26-2014, 10:25 PM
I used to stick my fingers in my butt crack and make my cousins smell my fingers. Luckily, that one has never been brought up again.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/Eastwood100/wtf_zpsa2002eee.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
08-26-2014, 10:29 PM
thyat stuoud wtf owl picture is why you got thrown back in here zodic

Dirty Harry
08-26-2014, 10:32 PM
thyat stuoud wtf owl picture is why you got thrown back in here zodic

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/Eastwood100/you.jpg

steveyos YOLO
08-27-2014, 09:12 PM
I thought it was because he had e-sex with lily

Antisera
08-27-2014, 09:17 PM
FLEAS are the traits we, as children of abusive parents, pick up from them. These can be things we learned in order to survive them, responses to the anxiety they caused, or general negative behaviors that can be tied back to your abusers. Many nparents have FLEAS from their abusive parents.

Antisera
08-27-2014, 09:17 PM
My FLEAS are mostly conversational. I talk about myself constantly and don't mean to, I just struggle with knowing what else to talk about and not wanting there to be awkward silence. Then I beat myself up over it. I talk normally with people I know well, but being anxious around new people or people I want to impress triggers the FLEAS. I also tend to talk over people a lot.
I have a lot of trouble making friends, and tend to blame myself for acting narcissistic, which adds more anxiety, which brings more FLEAS. It's an awful cycle that my husband and I have been working on for a while.
Some other FLEAS include
Hating to be recognized for my accomplishments
Not knowing when I'm being overly harsh until seeing how others react to what I'm saying
I'm slightly agitated pretty much all the time (another thing my husband and I have been working on)
I HATE HATE HATE to be touched. I was never physically abused, so this one is a bit of a mystery to me. However, it's a really big source of anxiety for me. Anything from hugging, handshakes, to pats on the back can give me anxiety problems.

Antisera
08-27-2014, 09:21 PM
My ndad didn't just not remember my age, but he refused to. He preferred to call me by several years younger than my age in order to infantify me when he wanted to use his age as a way to manipulate me. ex. "You're only 15, you have to do what I say!" when I was 17 and living half an hour away from him and his family.

Antisera
08-27-2014, 09:24 PM
When I was a kid, I would often beg my nmom to let me cook with her. After I turned 18 and moved out, I was complaining that she never taught me to cook. My first mistake was saying this in front of people. She got very defensive, claiming that I'd never shown any interest in cooking. I tried to argue it for a while, but eventually gave up.
My nmom also got me kicked out of my dentist when I was 17 after continually setting up appointments that she couldn't take me to. Until I moved out, she'd sporadically ask me why I hadn't been to the dentist recently, and I'd always tell her that she got me kicked out.

Antisera
08-27-2014, 09:25 PM
I had just turned 12, and I went to take a shower before going to a friends house. Blood. Everywhere. However, in my mind, I was convinced that period blood would only be from my vagina up, so when the blood was all over my butt area, I was convinced I was BLEEDING FROM MY BUTT. I then proceeded to argue with my mother that I wasn't on my period because it was clearly also coming from my butt. She then LET ME GO TO MY (MALE) FRIENDS HOUSE WITHOUT PADS.
Ugh.

Dirty Harry
08-27-2014, 11:00 PM
This thread is stupid,and you should be turned green !.

steveyos YOLO
08-28-2014, 12:20 AM
I had just turned 12, and I went to take a shower before going to a friends house. Blood. Everywhere. However, in my mind, I was convinced that period blood would only be from my vagina up, so when the blood was all over my butt area, I was convinced I was BLEEDING FROM MY BUTT. I then proceeded to argue with my mother that I wasn't on my period because it was clearly also coming from my butt. She then LET ME GO TO MY (MALE) FRIENDS HOUSE WITHOUT PADS.
Ugh.

This is a good post

KKKody
08-28-2014, 02:22 PM
2 babymommas with same daddies coming up in 4 years

Dirty Harry
08-28-2014, 10:50 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/Eastwood100/killitwithfire.gif