PDA

View Full Version : Need advice? I've been thinking of starting a YouTube channel

Antisera
08-27-2014, 08:44 PM
My husband is supportive of this idea as I don't have a hobby (other than gaming, and even so I find it difficult to complete games on my own) and he wants me to not be as bored while I wait for him to finish his night classes in the evenings. I've thought of blogging also, but I feel like I don't have much to contribute in that medium. Anyway, I'm still on the fence about it because there are already a ton of gaming channels on YouTube, even if they are predominately male. I'd play non-horror indie games, but other than that, I don't really know what I'd do, or talk about, or even what a logo would be. Does anyone have any advice whether I should/shouldn't or how I could go about it if I should? I have time and dedication, just not sure about whether it's worth it.

maks
08-27-2014, 08:48 PM
bring back ramen's lawyer

cagordon
08-27-2014, 08:49 PM
My husband is supportive of this idea as I don't have a hobby (other than gaming, and even so I find it difficult to complete games on my own) and he wants me to not be as bored while I wait for him to finish his night classes in the evenings. I've thought of blogging also, but I feel like I don't have much to contribute in that medium. Anyway, I'm still on the fence about it because there are already a ton of gaming channels on YouTube, even if they are predominately male. I'd play non-horror indie games, but other than that, I don't really know what I'd do, or talk about, or even what a logo would be. Does anyone have any advice whether I should/shouldn't or how I could go about it if I should? I have time and dedication, just not sure about whether it's worth it.

how fucking dare you.

Autistic Spectrum
08-27-2014, 08:51 PM
r9Kl19nadRU

steveyos YOLO
08-27-2014, 09:01 PM
Make videos of cutting yourself