PDA

View Full Version : Everyone that is lisa, has fucked lisa, or has fucked someone that has fucked lisa should be banned

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 08:05 PM
lisa's nasty slit has ruined ytmsnfw fourms

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 08:08 PM
I havent. Neither has pete. And I dont know anyone who has.

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 08:12 PM
pete fucked lisa, you fucked pete, you basically eat lisa's nasty cunt everytime you gobble on petes knob

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 08:22 PM
saddest part of all of this is that lisa makes the best posts out of all of you and lisa's fucking terribnle

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 08:22 PM
And what a nob it is. But really you got it wrong. Pete never fucked lisa. I was with them the whole time she was here.

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 08:23 PM
peter fucked lisa , got her pregnate and she had to abort the baby

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 08:26 PM
Neither is true. We rang COWES MEDICAL CENTRE COWES VICTORIA and asked about what needs to be done. They had no knowledge of any abortion. Lisa tried that one to get pete back. No workies lisa. Lol.

lnopia the great
08-31-2014, 08:29 PM
lisa posted legit proof that a fetus was removed from her uterus

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 08:30 PM
lisa loves to post doctor papers,

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 08:41 PM
Lol. False false false. She photo copies then types over them.

lnopia the great
08-31-2014, 08:43 PM
do i trust doctors or a retarded meth junkie

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 08:45 PM
You please yourself. You have done a BAD job so far so one more wont make any diff.

Lisa
08-31-2014, 08:46 PM
Well the way I see it I explicitly said that I did not want this retarded, delusional, compulsive lying, psycho, obsessed, meth junky stalking me as I already had to deal with all the letters and text messages and some certain losers insisted that this loser be allowed to post (in fact you were one of them dp).

Lately I have spent about 5 mins every couple of days actually being in this forum because frankly half of you are looking like total fuckheads. I'm not making these topics and posts and they are being made by people who I have repeatedly said are total fucking dickheads.

So why don't you take my name out your mouth and go have fun playing with cag, steveyos, jihad josh and manoman because I'm certainly not even here to read most of your rubbish. I'll read a couple of posts when I log in but I'm not in the slightest bit responsible for you being losers.

Dickhead.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 08:53 PM
Boo Hoo. Then fuck off lisa. You shouldnt have lied about pete. I know he never touched you. All he ever did was help you. When he text you before you got him locked up, he told you to delete his number. Why didnt you just leave it there? No you had to tell lies to get him locked up and then come on here and lie to all these people. Your a filthy skank and pete actually thinks your a crazy no good whore who prostitutes herself to buy drugs. And thats correct isnt it lisa. What makes you think you should have ended up with pete anyway? Nah fuck off .

Lisa
08-31-2014, 08:57 PM
And if anyone can collect the $350 from Pete that he owes me you can have half because I've already written it off. I had to borrow money from my best friend Kirsty to get home. He borrowed after a woman called Gemma stole all his money, drugs and a heap of cloths and possessions and that woman is not one of his nieces friends nor the woman in the pic, she is a meth junky who robbed him. He never gave me any money, in fact the opposite and he never paid me back.

Just delete him, wow, you fucking losers, I have literally never seen a couple of people act so pathetic and look like bigger losers to me in my 20 years on the internet.

UofLCardfan08
08-31-2014, 08:58 PM
Lisa and Gemma, where and how does Anne Peterson fit into this lovely story?

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 09:01 PM
Anne also hates lisa because of what she done to peter. Anne organised the emptying of petes flat when slut head got him locked up.

Lisa
08-31-2014, 09:02 PM
Lisa and Gemma, where and how does Anne Peterson fit into this lovely story?

Never met her.

And literally nothing peter has ever said is true.

Lisa
08-31-2014, 09:04 PM
One minute he says it got thrown out of court, yet he was actually in jail for a year, then the next minute he's telling everyone I sent him to jail. Not one word that is actually true has ever been spoken or typed by Peter. If you haven't figured it out yet then frankly your IQ must be lower than 50.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 09:05 PM
Lol. Lisa did peter go to phillip island in febuary 2013 and stay with you for 3 or 4 days? I read that shit bitch. Peter was with me all febuary and your a crazy bitch liar.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 09:15 PM
Got you again. Lisa did you or didnt you post 10 months agao you lent pete money 300 and you had to wait weeks to get it back but he did manage to pay it? Your retarded skank. Im going to go through all receipts and I know peter put $300 and then $150 then $50 into your account. You was texting him saying you are going to get evicted because your behind in your rent. Then came all the ive got no food and im starving and no money for cat food either. Then came ive got no smokes and I cant sleep etc. Your a loser. Pete didnt care if you was lying or not. He just didnt want you landing on his doorstep again from melbourne broke and crying. You are a big time loser lisa. I GOT PETE AND YOU FUCKING DIDNT. So get over it.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 09:18 PM
Wow your ugly lisa. Look at me lisa. Thats why im with pete and your not.

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 09:18 PM
we used to post about :nedm: and now look what your vagina has done lisa

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 09:21 PM
used to be PUNCH THE KEYS FOR GODS SAKE
and now it's all

BASH LISA IN THE FACE WITH BRICKS FOR GODS SAKE

steveyos YOLO
08-31-2014, 09:24 PM
You fuckin sicko gemma you lick lisa's cunt drippings off of your meth head boyfriend's dick

KKKody
08-31-2014, 09:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AtoaoNL.jpg?1

gemma

http://i.imgur.com/E8iSmd4.jpg

anne peterson

KKKody
08-31-2014, 09:29 PM
I knew one day that shit would be handy,,,

UofLCardfan08
08-31-2014, 09:30 PM
Wow your ugly lisa. Look at me lisa.
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/image.php?u=2003&dateline=1409449266&type=profile
Thats why im with pete and your not.

Lisa is this Pete's girlfriend Gemma?

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 09:30 PM
Got you again. Lisa did you or didnt you post 10 months agao you lent pete money 300 and you had to wait weeks to get it back but he did manage to pay it? Your retarded skank. Im going to go through all receipts and I know peter put $300 and then $150 then $50 into your account. You was texting him saying you are going to get evicted because your behind in your rent. Then came all the ive got no food and im starving and no money for cat food either. Then came ive got no smokes and I cant sleep etc. Your a loser. Pete didnt care if you was lying or not. He just didnt want you landing on his doorstep again from melbourne broke and crying. You are a big time loser lisa. I GOT PETE AND YOU FUCKING DIDNT. So get over it.

Loser loser

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 09:31 PM
this fourm has revolted aorund lisa's nasty hole for far 2 long

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 09:37 PM
Yes I have records dating back to 2011. All the same shit. God shes had 131 boyfriends in 3 years. And they all got her pregnant. Lol.

Autistic Spectrum
08-31-2014, 09:38 PM
lisa's vagiana is tearing debbies family apart and this fourm, sew it shut,, sew that brown curusty portal to hell shut and just be done with it

peter quinn i.e. manoman
08-31-2014, 09:44 PM
Agree. Kill it first though. Lol.

KKKody
09-01-2014, 09:15 PM
lisa has a purpose in life and should not be killed until that purpose has been fulfilled, even if it's merely serving as a warning to others. think about it, if 1 lisa posting on the internet inspired 100 people to make sure they are nothing like lisa, then isn't is justifiable to throw tax money at her and keep her agoraphobic self indoors instead of in hospital where she will just cost more money?

KKKody
09-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Lisa is this Pete's girlfriend Gemma?

anne peterson sent me the pic off peter's phone way back when the podcasts were happening and shit, lisa said it was not her it was gemma, anne peterson thought the pic was lisa and another woman.

anne peterson is also a fcking idiot....

steveyos YOLO
09-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Her only purpose in life is to sponge off of others and make everyone miserable

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 03:54 AM
Codey how come you have done a 360? Ive never seen anyone turn around that quick. Are you with lisa now?

juji
09-02-2014, 03:57 AM
If I were an admin of this forum, I would clean this bullshit drama and hellban Lisa, so every awful threads will be forgotten.

Otherwise in that case won't work, a bullet in Lisa's head would be better solution.

cagordon
09-02-2014, 04:23 AM
I had to borrow money from my best friend Kirsty to get home. .

lmao Lisa, a 36 year old woman with two degrees and atrocious pink hair getting stranded in white trash Australia with no way home.

cagordon
09-02-2014, 04:24 AM
no wonder you get raped and beaten all the time, you put yourself into shitty situations.

rootbeer
09-02-2014, 08:04 AM
If I were an admin of this forum, I would clean this bullshit drama and hellban Lisa, so every awful threads will be forgotten.

Otherwise in that case won't work, a bullet in Lisa's head would be better solution.

cagordon
09-02-2014, 08:14 AM
rootbeer fucked lisa.

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 08:46 AM
ban rootbeer , ban manoman, ban debbie, ban lisa, the brown queef stain on ytmsnfw fourms needs to be washed away

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 08:48 AM
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of rubycopter is go for lunch will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of rubycopter is go for lunch, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

Have you ever fucked lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig or fucked someone that has fucked lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig, or are in fact lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig? Take your ice junky broke dick fat ass somewhere else you unfunny faggot.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of rubycopter is go for lunch reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the rubycopter is go for lunch rules.

KKKody
09-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Codey how come you have done a 360? Ive never seen anyone turn around that quick. Are you with lisa now?

No it's far simpler than that. We can do more overall damage as allies than we can at odds with each other, as far as forums and internets go. I told DP the same thing when he asked me what I'm up to in a pm. Though a 360 would mean i'm doing nothing different, i think you mean a 180

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Codey, im gonna leave her alone. I have no ill feelings towards lisa now and whats done is done. I cant go back and change anything. All I can do is rearrange my future so it never happens again. If I keep dragging the past into my future, I dont have a future. Ill still be in the past.