PDA

View Full Version : the Plug Drugs diatribe to end all Plug Drugs diatribes

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 01:06 AM
[21:40] <ZigZagZiggurat> i think the story was that mde pitched something to adult swim and they said 'no'
[21:40] <ZigZagZiggurat> so they just kept doing it on their own
[21:40] <plug> those fags
[21:41] <ZigZagZiggurat> thats why mde is so great
[21:41] <ZigZagZiggurat> they dont need youtube or adult swim or anyone
[21:41] <ZigZagZiggurat> just their fans
[21:41] == ScartFace [~FlapShits@cpc2-belc6-2-0-cust93.2-1.cable.virginm.net] has quit [Ping timeout: 255 seconds]
[21:42] <plug> adult swim only puts on shit now anyways
[21:42] <+arselinux> ZigZagZiggurat: I think initially it was a no but they're maybe possibly filming stuff for them now?
[21:43] <ZigZagZiggurat> oh well that would be nice too
[21:43] <+arselinux> I haven't watched TV very often in a while, but adult swim usually has something I can enjoy
[21:43] <ZigZagZiggurat> but not for me cause i dont watch tv :(
[21:43] <+arselinux> I wish they'd get rid of all the Seth MacFarlane content, but it probably wouldn't be financially viable for them to do that
[21:44] <+arselinux> They probably keep it there as a crutch for decent content to lean on
[21:44] <plug> i quit watching TV a few years ago and when i try watching it again i have to try to enjoy it, all the advertisements feel like chinese water torture
[21:45] <+arselinux> It's not the advertisements that piss me off honestly. It's just that things seem to be taking a turn for the worse
[21:45] <+arselinux> Animal Planet isn't even about fucking animals anymore
[21:45] <ZigZagZiggurat> well tv has the same problem as youtube
[21:45] <+arselinux> They're just competing with History and A&E and National Geographic with more reality shows
[21:45] <ZigZagZiggurat> people try to make money solely off of ad revenue
[21:45] <ZigZagZiggurat> rather than the merit of their content
[21:46] <ZigZagZiggurat> so whatever pleases the advertisers will have the greater influence on the final product
[21:46] <+arselinux> Well
[21:46] <+arselinux> most people don't put effort into advertising on YouTube
[21:46] <plug> i can only stand the same commercials for scam colleges and loan shops so many times in one sitting
[21:46] <+arselinux> That is, most people don't put ads in the actual video
[21:46] <+arselinux> and they don't talk to advertisers at all
[21:46] <ZigZagZiggurat> in youtubes case its different
[21:46] <+arselinux> It's all just generic
[21:46] <ZigZagZiggurat> in the sense of quantity over quality
[21:47] <+arselinux> Right
[21:47] <ZigZagZiggurat> you know theres going to be an ad on every video, so the goal is to upload many vieos = more ads = more $$$
[21:47] <ZigZagZiggurat> *videos
[21:47] <+arselinux> Not everyone does that though
[21:47] <+arselinux> Some people enable ads just to get a little extra cash for the time they put into making whatever they make
[21:47] <plug> you'd think that fewer ads per time period from quality advertisers would increase ad revenue for a show
[21:48] <ZigZagZiggurat> if you want ot make money solely on ad revenue on youtube
[21:48] <ZigZagZiggurat> you kinda have to
[21:48] <ZigZagZiggurat> of course theres always people who use ad revenue as a secondary thing
[21:48] <ZigZagZiggurat> or people who dont use it at all (mde)
[21:48] <plug> trying to stuff in as many ads as possible and picking ads from scam artists seems like a poor philosophy for a tv channel to have
[21:48] <+arselinux> Well, a lot of channels go from being a side thing to being a professional endeavor
[21:49] <+arselinux> So it can happen naturally
[21:49] <ZigZagZiggurat> yeah
[21:49] <+arselinux> That said, anyone you hear saying "like and subscribe" is just trying to play the system for more views and more cash
[21:50] <plug> it sounds like jewish mischief to me... all the educational shows on what used to be educational channels are just fucking gone,
[21:50] <plug> like, they dont want us to learn
[21:50] <+arselinux> Well, I wouldn't even say it's that.
[21:50] <+arselinux> It's not that they don't want us to learn. It's that they know most people don't want to learn.
[21:51] <plug> what's next, book burning? Right now, theyve made it harder and harder to even find a textbook that has a cover
[21:51] <plug> like a hard cover,
[21:51] <ZigZagZiggurat> well if you're trying to learn and your primary method is watching tv, then you're an idiot
[21:51] <plug> unless you specifically order one or buy a used one online, they push loose leaf paper textbooks on you
[21:51] <ZigZagZiggurat> lets be honest
[21:52] <+arselinux> plug: They should really be pushing ebooks
[21:52] <plug> i dont know, i liked when the history channel used to show documentaries on wars
[21:52] <+arselinux> and by ebooks, I don't mean anything weird or proprietary or web/"cloud" based
[21:52] <+arselinux> I mean like, hypertext documents. ePubs or something
[21:52] <plug> yeah arse, if they only give out e-books, then when a huge EMP comes and knocks everything out some day,
[21:52] <plug> it'll be year zero
[21:52] <plug> just what they want
[21:53] <+arselinux> Obviously books should still be printed
[21:53] <+arselinux> But for the sake of convenience and saving money, ebooks should be the way to go
[21:53] <plug> i dont think anyone is trying to consciously take over the world by doing that kind of stuff,
[21:54] <plug> but businessmen following a path of least resistance ends up doing it anyways
[21:54] <plug> 'we can save an extra 5 mil a year if we just stop including covers on books'
[21:55] <plug> 'we can save an extra 5k per minute if we stuff in X number of ads'
[21:55] <plug> inadvertently leads to bullshit
[21:56] <plug> a culture of bullshit
[21:56] <+arselinux> I honestly don't mind advertisements
[21:56] <+arselinux> then again I'm not really susceptible to them
[21:56] <plug> when an ad uses a joke or references anything I like, I feel like I can't like it anymore
[21:56] <plug> because its been used to deceive me into buying something
[21:57] <+arselinux> Are you implying that you liked it in the first place?
[21:57] <+arselinux> Nobody likes ads. Most people just recognize that they're necessary
[21:57] <plug> I liked the song midnight rider by the allman brothers,
[21:58] <ffffff> people love SUPERBOWL ADS arselinux
[21:58] <plug> now it was on a commercial, no one wants to hear it
[21:58] <ffffff> didnt you get the pleasure of hearing kids talk about their favorite superbowl ads in k-12
[21:58] <+arselinux> ffffff: That's the exception
[21:58] <+arselinux> and yes. I did
[21:58] <+arselinux> I just tuned it out
[21:58] <plug> super bowl ads are like a series of skits though, because theyre all new
[21:58] <ffffff> its not the exception
[21:58] <ffffff> people like progressive auto insurance commercials too
[21:58] <+arselinux> Yeaaaah
[21:58] <ffffff> theres probably some other funny quirky white people humor ads out there but i dont watch tv that much
[21:59] <plug> its designed to waste your time
[21:59] <+arselinux> College Humor did a couple of ads for some car company that ended up on TV
[21:59] <+arselinux> Or at least the exact same style of ad made it onto their channel
[21:59] <plug> the model is to take the plot for a show and figure out how to stretch it out for as long as possible so they dont have to hire writers,
[22:00] <plug> and get you accustomed to sitting there for a full hour to see the end
[22:00] <+arselinux> http://youtu.be/gAfSOSlL8Vo This is the horrible result
[22:00] <shinjiro> YouTube | Football Song | 01:35 | 311,742 views | 55%
[22:01] <+arselinux> it's kind of sad to see them do this shit, because CollegeHumor actually makes some pretty nice content
[22:02] <plug> hmmm
[22:02] <plug> they should have hid the dislike bar
[22:03] <+arselinux> I think when they get asked to do sponsored content, they either let other writers take the wheel and merely lend their faces or equipment, or they intentionally make things as horrible as possible while still living up to quirky-tv-ad standards
[22:04] <plug> im so paranoid about advertising and try to dodge it so much that now i'd probably make one hell of an advertising psychoanalyst
[22:04] <plug> should i do that? sell my soul to the devil and switch sides because id be good at it?
[22:04] <+arselinux> http://youtu.be/fu3holG7M7I http://youtu.be/0nSOpy4PSzM Also, for some reason they did the same joke twice; which is weird
[22:04] <shinjiro> YouTube | Hardly Working: Standing Desk | 02:23 | 431,449 views | 98%
[22:04] <+arselinux> plug: No
[22:05] <plug> ever seen the movie idiocracy? "Its got electrolytes"
[22:06] <plug> its funny because that was actually how gatorade promoted their drink
[22:06] <+arselinux> I've seen it.
[22:06] <+arselinux> Well, promoting electrolytes isn't inherently bad
[22:06] <+arselinux> Because you lose electrolytes when you sweat
[22:06] <plug> all having electrolytes in something means is that it has salt in it
[22:06] <+arselinux> So it's good for athletes and fitness dudes
[22:06] <plug> so is table salt and water
[22:07] <plug> back in the day they used to take sodium pills after a few plays
[22:08] <plug> powerade was advertising that it included not only sodium and potassium, but magnesium and calcium as well "ion 4"
[22:08] <plug> but fun fact for you: theres about as much magnesium in powerade as
[22:08] <plug> there is in tap water
[22:09] <+arselinux> Yeah, most of the supplements people don't really need.
[22:09] <plug> its not just powerade though, its like everyone has bribed the FDA
[22:10] <+arselinux> Occasionally I'll pick up a vitamin water which generally has 100% of the daily recommended value of at least vitamins b6 and b12, among others, but I have a pretty shitty diet so some supplements here and there can't hurt
[22:11] <plug> most magnesium in order to actually absorb into your system has to be digested with the food that usually accompanies it. Supplements like 'magnesium oxide' usually end up as insoluble garbage that gets pooped out
[22:12] <plug> some of the shit in energy drinks just shouldnt be in there
[22:12] <plug> bark extract? exotic flower nectar?
[22:12] <plug> we aint livin in skyrim homie
[22:12] <plug> shouldnt be mixing that shit together and drinking it
[22:13] <+arselinux> Well I don't drink energy drinks
[22:14] <+arselinux> plug: http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/complementaryandalternativemedicine/herbsvitaminsandminerals/pine-bark-extract
[22:14] <shinjiro> Title | Pine Bark Extract | www.cancer.org
[22:14] <+arselinux> It's not totally supported
[22:14] <+arselinux> but it isn't harmful
[22:15] <plug> im not necessarily opposed to natural supplements or whatever, but with some of the stuff theyre like, just mixing together every plant/bark/root/whatever extract that is even rumored to act as a stimulant,
[22:15] == AnakronX [~Anakron@ool-457f5dcf.dyn.optonline.net] has quit [Ping timeout: 250 seconds]
[22:15] <plug> so at the end of the day theyre taking like 30-40 stimulants at once
[22:15] <plug> hoping that mixing them all together gets you jacked up
[22:16] <+arselinux> Well, at least they're not mixing stimulants and depressants anymore
[22:16] <+arselinux> Not in most states anyways
[22:16] <plug> the problem with that is people didnt know that the half life of caffeine and ginseng is a lot longer than alcohol,
[22:17] <plug> so theyd keep drinking them, itd build up in their system and make them jittery, and to stop feeling jittery theyd just drink more alcohol
[22:18] <plug> a kid in my graduating class died from drinking just two energy drinks, he was born with heart problems
[22:18] <+arselinux> well obviously he should have known that would be a problem
[22:19] <+arselinux> I think the issue is that people don't think of caffeine and alcohol as drugs
[22:19] <plug> they sure take them as drugs
[22:19] <plug> they think drugs are consequence free
[22:20] <plug> i fucking hate this generation of wasteoid braindead trippers
[22:20] <plug> theyve lost all respect for psychedelics
[22:20] <+arselinux> I haven't really taken a lot of drugs. Besides prescription and caffeine on occasion
[22:21] <plug> 'dude, you can order all these crazy ass psychedelics online and its legal, lets trip the fuck out for a couple decades until people start dying and they just make them illegal'
[22:21] <+arselinux> I wouldn't be against smoking weed every once in a while but I don't even know where to get it and I'd rather not deal with the people who sell it
[22:21] <plug> doctors have lost respect for prescription medicine even
[22:21] <plug> lotta deaths out there from medical malpractice.. just saying.
[22:22] <+arselinux> yeah
[22:22] <plug> then when they get sued, being doctors having a pitbull lawyer is absolutely essential
[22:22] <plug> so they offer a small settlement
[22:23] <plug> and if youre in poverty and get offered 20k or whatever for your family members death, youll probably take it
[22:23] <+arselinux> pff
[22:23] <plug> because you dont have the money to get a lawyer who can actually take the fight to the higher courts and know what theyre doing
[22:23] <+arselinux> I definitely wouldn't take 20k
[22:23] <+arselinux> Don't some lawyers take cases and just accept a percentage if they have a feeling that they'll win?
[22:24] <+arselinux> Most cases of malpractice are pretty obvious I imagine
[22:24] <plug> if they totally fucked up and butchered like, my mom or somebody because they didnt know what they were doing, i wouldnt be happy until ive broken him for life and then some
[22:25] <plug> certainly not 20k
[22:25] <plug> but a lot of people just take the 20k because they dont know or just dont care, as gross as it is
[22:27] <plug> most cases of medical malpractice require googling to figure out it was medical malpractice, and then believing in yourself enough to take it to court
[22:27] <plug> because no one is going to tell you 'yeah we committed medical malpractice'
[22:27] <plug> 'sorry;'
[22:27] <plug> its usually swept under the rug in a vague way
[22:28] <plug> ive never sued anyone and dont plan on it, i think its a shitty thing to do
[22:29] <plug> but, i mean, when something is truly over the line,
[22:29] <plug> it would be wrong not to
[22:31] <plug> i dont know,
[22:32] <plug> ive got a lot of personal beef with the broken ass medical system
[22:32] <plug> no ones in a position to fix it either, 'dont tell doctors what to do, theyre doctors'
[22:33] <plug> a lot of doctors arent doctors at all, theyre just obsessed with throwing on a disguise and making up reasons to touch childrens genitals
[22:33] <plug> i mean, whens the last time you heard of a 12 year old getting a testicular tumor?
[22:33] <plug> honestly?
[22:34] <plug> statistically, if checking your nuts qualifies for being mandatory,
[22:34] <plug> why arent they checking anything else?
[22:35] <plug> youre not more likely to get testicular cancer at age 12 then anywhere else in the body,
[22:35] <plug> anyone know what i mean?
[22:35] <plug> i feel like im taking crazy pills
[22:39] <plug> the only real explanation is that old men decades ago thought up a reason how to get away with molesting kids and convinced the entire medical community it was a legitimate thing to do
[22:40] <plug> everyone is tricked, except for the people who wanted it for their own desire, and let it happen so they could claim ignorance later
[22:41] <plug> path of least resistance
[22:41] <plug> sometimes just wanting something makes it happen
[22:42] <plug> because you do nothing to stop it from happening
[22:42] <plug> and by sometimes i mean all the time
[22:42] <plug> the salem witch trials never ended
[22:42] <plug> they didnt start then and there either
[22:43] <plug> its the innate desire human beings have to snuff and castrate each other
[22:44] <plug> the group manipulates perception of what is seen as socially acceptable,
[22:44] <plug> and uses it to get rid of people it doesnt like
[22:44] <plug> in the 50s they were lobotomizing anyone for 'behavioral problems'
[22:45] <plug> They fucking new. 'Durr whats the brain do, what is a brain, hey guys if you swish the front of the brain around its good for you"
[22:45] <plug> *knew
[22:45] <ZigZagZiggurat> i dont always do this
[22:45] <ZigZagZiggurat> but when its time, its time
[22:45] <ZigZagZiggurat> 8==================================================================D
[22:46] <ZigZagZiggurat> 8==================================================================D
[22:46] <ZigZagZiggurat> 8==================================================================D
[22:46] <plug> nice
[22:46] <plug> I think I'm this channel's resident rambler
[22:46] <plug> come in once or twice a month all fucked up and paranoid
[22:46] <plug> and spew out speeches
[22:48] <plug> with the internet, it became way too easy for everyone to switch off the veil and see all of the bullshit blazing in their face
[22:49] <plug> just google death statistics some time
[22:49] <plug> and then think about what you're scared of,
[22:49] <plug> and what you should actually be scared of
[22:49] <plug> death by homicide with a firearm? nope. Like, 10k a year i think? in the us?
[22:50] <plug> death by medical malpractice? yep. 200k a year
[22:50] <plug> in the US
[22:50] <plug> drugs? 100k
[22:50] <plug> globally.
[22:50] <plug> death by terrorist? 3k,
[22:50] <plug> in the year 2001
[22:53] <plug> the real biggest contributor to deaths all stem from a shitty culture and poorly trained pedophilic doctors
[22:53] <plug> cancer? heart disease? caused by a poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle.
[22:53] <plug> And what causes that?
[22:53] <plug> Shitty culture.
[22:54] <plug> I suppose we're doing better than centuries past... or are we?
[22:55] <plug> Deadliest wars in human history, looking at just the percentage of total population killed, were in the late 19th and 20th centuries
[22:56] <plug> I think the human race just started slowly cooling off its lust for blood a few decades ago
[22:56] <plug> and the things that do still happen are blocked out by shitty culture
[22:57] <plug> the whole 'mutually assured destruction' thing kind of forced everyone to cool off though
[22:57] <plug> which is also a sign that, as a planet and species, we're scraping doing the bare fucking minimum.
[22:58] <plug> in terms of morality
[22:58] <plug> the only people who do go out of their way to help people are a small dwindling number of people who
[22:59] <plug> often times, if im being totally honest, do a half ass job as well
[23:00] <plug> 'our school and local church saved up 3 grand for the hurricane in wherever the fuck and gave it to a scam charity who kept 97% of it and spent it on blow"
[23:00] <plug> you didnt see the money through?
[23:00] <plug> 'no, its the thought that counts'
[23:02] <plug> 'we went to [country in central/south america / asia] and gave the word of God to starving children'
[23:02] <plug> fuck the word of God, lets get these people some fucking running water,
[23:03] <plug> 'check out the photos'
[23:03] <plug> you didnt go down there to help people, youre chilling at the beach!
[23:04] <plug> what was that documentary about the civil war in the country in africa, and everyone sent it around on facebook and donated money to the guy who made it
[23:04] <ZigZagZiggurat> your chances of death by homicide with my fist are gonna go up if you dont stop typing
[23:05] <plug> he kept like half of it, and the money that actually went to charity ended up funding a warlord or some shit
[23:05] <plug> and then the guy was arrested for running around nude in public
[23:05] <ZigZagZiggurat> he off that sherm
[23:06] <plug> everyone's just trying to see how goofy and weird shit can get before we innevitably blow ourselves up
[23:06] <plug> right, right, i should stop typing about charities
[23:07] <ZigZagZiggurat> theres a time and a place for everything
[23:07] <plug> got to go back to not giving a shit, thats the bread and butter of
[23:07] <ZigZagZiggurat> its 12am im not gonna read all that
[23:07] <plug> conversation
[23:07] <ZigZagZiggurat> im tired
[23:07] <plug> dont have to man
[23:07] <plug> im just rambling
[23:07] <plug> gotta get it out somehow
[23:08] <plug> that's my thing,
[23:09] <plug> I find a forum or a chatroom or a chat on a video game and
[23:09] <plug> play my role in society as
[23:09] <plug> the guy standing on a street corner screaming up at sky people
[23:09] <plug> everyone benefits from new technology,
[23:09] <plug> even the schizos
[23:10] <plug> i can ramble at more people now then ever before previously
[23:10] <plug> its hereditary, schizophrenia
[23:10] <plug> but its around, and its kept around, on purpose. You know why?
[23:11] <plug> they are the sociological roosters
[23:11] <plug> they see when shits headed south before anybody,
[23:11] <plug> and try to warn everyone
[23:12] <plug> they dont always do it in the most efficient way they could be,
[23:12] <plug> but theyre taken over by instinct
[23:12] <plug> to ignore their own will and start spewing out fear
[23:13] <plug> schizos end up evenly dispersing themselves through the sociological medium
[23:15] <plug> a never ending cycle of fatherless thinkers whose dads became schizophrenic
[23:15] <plug> it skips every other generation,
[23:15] <plug> because one kid sees how his father acted, and knows what to look for in avoiding it
[23:16] <plug> then it comes out again next generation
[23:18] <plug> another theory is that they were document forgers, all the way back to ancient times
[23:18] <plug> as is why they often convince themselves they are someone theyre not
[23:18] <plug> as a defense mechanism to hide who they actually are
[23:18] <plug> and avoid being found by the jackals
[23:19] <plug> whether they want to or not, its instinctive
[23:19] <plug> too much stress from too many people and atrocities going by unnoticed, and they snap into it
[23:21] <plug> how good are people at breeding traits into things? could it really be going on silently today?
[23:22] <plug> we were breeding specialized dogs thousands and thousands of years ago
[23:22] <plug> people would probably care even more about what goes on with genetic heritage when its concerning themselves
[23:23] <plug> closer inspection reveals a silent blood feud thats been happening for thousands of years
[23:24] <plug> recessive traits are kept around intentionally by subconscious desire
[23:24] <plug> and indicate to a person the exact curvature of genetic complexity in a group
[23:24] <plug> all subconsciously
[23:25] <plug> Without sexual selection, blue eyes would have disappeared from the human gene pool a long time ago
[23:25] <plug> if, mathematically, people breeded with each other at random
[23:26] <plug> brown eyes would replace it entirely in a matter of a few generations
[23:28] <plug> not necessarily good or bad about that, its flows through instinct manifesting to conscious awareness as desire
[23:28] <plug> conscious awareness can and will be over-ridden by instinct
[23:28] <plug> when forced to
[23:29] <plug> I think asceticism started out by people trying to master control over instinct
[23:31] <plug> We view the conscious mind as the 'boss', but really, the subconscious is what mediates all of its input
[23:32] <plug> processed in the primal brain, typically farther back in the brain where involuntary processes reside, although the DA/NE-rich pathways in the midbrain and forebrain are heavily involved as well
[23:32] <plug> the subconscious mind makes us its bitch
[23:33] == Enthal [~Enthal@c-24-118-118-70.hsd1.mn.comcast.net] has joined ##mde
[23:33] <plug> Even when you know something is bad for you beyond a reasonable doubt,
[23:33] <plug> that knowledge relies on people,
[23:33] <plug> and your subconscious mind doesnt trust 'people',
[23:33] <plug> especially when they tell it to not eat food or do things it likes
[23:34] <plug> it all boils down to survival
[23:34] <plug> hence,
[23:34] <plug> it almost always wins
[23:34] <plug> people give in to desire, even when its killing them
[23:35] <plug> then there is the reverse side, people whose conscious brain relies entirely on other people
[23:36] <plug> they do things because other people do them, act ways because other people act the same, eat what other people eat,
[23:36] <plug> strength in numbers
[23:37] <plug> if something was bad for the body, one person in the group would get sick or injured or whatever,
[23:37] <plug> and the rest of the group learns by proxy
[23:37] <plug> with that comes a lot of peace of mind for them, but
[23:37] <plug> an entire lack of free thought
[23:38] <plug> and being overly socialized like that resulted in genetic disposition to allergies
[23:38] <plug> and things of that nature
[23:39] == ZigZagZiggurat [~quassel@99-72-56-15.lightspeed.miamfl.sbcglobal.net] has quit [Ping timeout: 255 seconds]
[23:39] <plug> Nietzsche referred to them as 'master morality' and 'slave morality', although one was not superior to the other,
[23:40] <plug> they merely differentiated those who rely on the group versus those who rely on themselves
[23:40] <plug> both have their drawbacks, as I mentioned
[23:41] <plug> although, interestingly, gluttony when present in herd-dwellers is seen as a sign of authority usually, stereotypical 'pigs'
[23:41] <plug> while gluttony in self-dwellers is interpretted as an inability to control instincts
[23:41] <plug> and remain optimal for being self-dependent
[23:42] <plug> These sociological phenomenon have got to be apparent by others who are good with math,
[23:42] <plug> and when considering genes and heredity in high school biology,
[23:43] <plug> it had to be staring them in the face
[23:43] <plug> math-denial can also be a sign of
[23:43] <plug> the instinctive unconscious mind taking over conscious awareness
[23:43] <plug> simply by depriving it of desire for what it doesnt want the conscious mind thinking about
[23:44] <plug> just the way the structure of the brain is set up,
[23:44] <plug> all stimulus is filtered by the hind brain first before coming to the forebrain,
[23:45] <plug> if the hind brain blocks something out
[23:45] <plug> for whatever reason,
[23:45] <plug> it doesnt come to the forebrain and therefore doesnt come to conscious awareness
[23:45] <plug> as anything more than a light feeling whether something is good or bad
[23:46] <plug> this same mechanism can block out trauma
[23:47] <plug> its also responsible for comas, where for some reason, the most primitive region of the brain, the brain stem, permanently rerouted connection to the rest of the brain
[23:47] <plug> it could be out of a mechanism the brain has to induce total unconsciousness that cant be reversed until the body/brain has sufficiently repaired the damage caused
[23:48] <plug> sort of 'you aint doin shit until this is working normally again'
[23:48] <plug> unfortunately, it might lose the ability to turn back on,
[23:49] <plug> or the damage to the brain might be physical and severe enough from the trauma inflicted on it that it physically cant turn back on
[23:50] <plug> cool, huh?
[23:52] <plug> I laugh at the attempt of cognitive neuroscientists to crack the code of consciousness
[23:52] <plug> theyre not going to crack that fucking code ever, the sun is going to explode before they do
[23:53] <plug> right now they can get a rough idea of what someone is sort of thinking,
[23:53] <plug> if a person is thinking about a dog, they can see a region heavily associated with the 'dogs' light up and assume they must be thinking about dogs
[23:54] <plug> what they cant do is predict with certainty where a thought is going and what preceded it
[23:54] <plug> and they never will due to the stochastic nature of the brain
[23:55] <plug> they could make a computer simulation as precise as they want to an actual brain, and every time they start it up, small differences are going to cause them to desynchronize
[23:56] <plug> one thing I was thinking they could do, and I kind of don't want to mention it,
[23:56] <plug> is limit, say, a persons entire intake of certain ions to ones which have been quantumly entangled
[23:57] <plug> then synchronize the simulated brain with the entangled ions
[23:57] <plug> I thought quantum entanglement was bullshit but scientists are taking it seriously apparently
[23:58] <plug> I don't know if it would be possible
[23:58] <plug> to slowly get every ion in every ion channel entangled
[23:58] <plug> by depriving intake of non-entangled ions
[23:59] <plug> it'd be so tremondously expensive and massive, and have such little practical application for anyone who isnt an evil genius trying to take over the world with mind control,
[23:59] <plug> i dont think itd ever happen
[00:00] <plug> then again, they do blow billions on particle accelerators,
[00:00] <plug> and the only application that has is making it as a footnote in a science book some day
[00:01] <plug> and, like, nuclear technology wasn't bad enough?
[00:01] <plug> That was the last big epoch in science of dicking around with subatomic shit,
[00:01] <plug> and look what happened
[00:02] <plug> It seems like the further we get into researching subatomic particles,
[00:02] <plug> the bigger the explosions get
[00:02] <plug> the next epoch of subatomic technology we might not hear about, because discovering it might blow the planet up
[00:03] <plug> seriously
[00:04] <plug> we're at the point with subatomic particles where whatever comes after it is openly declared to be one big 'we do not know' by the scientific community,
[00:04] <plug> i mean, i'm sure when the guy who invented TNT discovered it, he probably had an idea what it was about to do
[00:05] <plug> but, just smashing shit together randomly at relativistic speeds for no reason, and then saying 'whats this gonna do? no fuckin clue bro'
[00:05] <plug> it sounds like misappropriated tax dollars,
[00:05] <plug> for one,
[00:05] <plug> dangerous for two
[00:07] <plug> 'we are taking extreme precautions and know what we're doing, we cant possibly blow the planet up with what we're doing'
[00:07] <plug> thats what the physicists tells quacks like me when our concerns get a little bit of traction in gossip and make it to the new york times or something
[00:08] <plug> but then look at what happened to the scientists in the last epoch of subatomic discovery
[00:08] <plug> they had a similar level of confidence in what they were doing being safe,
[00:08] <plug> and many of them died from shit they werent prepared for because they had no fucking clue it existed,
[00:08] <plug> which was toxic radiation
[00:09] <plug> I mean, 'simulating the conditions of the very early universe' is openly stated as their goal, right?
[00:10] <plug> Now, there current very own fucking model hypothesizes that such conditions involved some sort of
[00:11] <plug> perpetual mass-space-energy duplication cascade
[00:11] <plug> aka, shit coming out of nowhere just 'cause
[00:11] <plug> in a self-perpetuating process
[00:12] <plug> so if they ARE right, then what theyre trying to duplicate is a source of energy which begets itself, all by itself, and creating an entire universe before it stops
[00:12] <plug> brilliant
[00:12] <plug> and if theyre NOT right,
[00:13] <plug> then all theyve got is a cool picture of what it looks like when you smash really small shit into each other at light speed
[00:13] <plug> which cost 4.6 billion
[00:13] <plug> and thats just one machine
[00:14] <plug> shouldnt that be a concern of, say, taxpayers?
[00:14] <plug> i mean, its not like, taking some change out of the register to buy a soda and forgetting to put it back in later,
[00:14] <plug> by comparison
[00:14] == saltydog [~saltydog@S0106503955623002.cg.shawcable.net] has joined ##mde
[00:16] <plug> more like organizing and appropriating funds for this massive human feat of endurance to build the most impossible to build thing of all time for no reason and no pay off,
[00:16] <plug> its like the fucking great pyramids or something
[00:17] <plug> scientists are bored and thought 'how high you think it can be made?'
[00:17] <plug> 'how high can we get?' 'im goin for the high score'
[00:17] <saltydog> hello
[00:17] <plug> 'get the grunts to work, build us a pyramid errr i mean particle accelerator
[00:18] <plug> you look at those pyramids in egypt and that was totally what was goin on
[00:18] <plug> 'i bet i can build mine bigger'
[00:18] <plug> so egotistical
[00:19] <plug> actually it might have been the opposite, i think i remember reading that the later pharoahs built theirs smaller
[00:19] <plug> because they did not view themselves as great as the pharoahs that came before
[00:19] <plug> or something
[00:20] <plug> d'ahhh
[00:20] <saltydog> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Bj8OSGt4A
[00:20] <shinjiro> YouTube | C-N-N - War Report | 01:10:43 | 62,261 views | 97%
[00:20] <plug> youre still fucking enslaving people to stack giant fucking rocks on top of each other in a hot ass fucking desert, fucking pricks
[00:21] <plug> misleading title
[00:21] <plug> thought there was some urgent breaking news story about a war somewhere
[00:21] <plug> when i clicked on it
[00:21] <saltydog> War in these streets
[00:21] <plug> lol
[00:23] <plug> 'pfft, pyramid? particle accelerator? taco bell? they dont know the difference while theyre building it and dont care as long as no one tells them they should care'
[00:23] <plug> 'you fucking slaves should be greatful. We give you water, rice, cloth to sleep on
[00:24] <plug> when you had nothing
[00:24] <plug> get back to work scum! live to work and die in misery, bwahahaahahaha
[00:24] <saltydog> Do you guys like to drink alcohol?
[00:24] <plug> i may ocassionally partake
[00:24] <plug> *i may be partaking right now
[00:25] <plug> man, we better not start talking about fair and unfair
[00:26] <plug> They...... don't like it... when you talk about fair, and unfair.
[00:26] <plug> They. Do not. Like it.
[00:26] <plug> *pewwww power goes out*
[00:26] <plug> *crashing in the kitchen* What was that?
[00:27] <plug> 'bow down before my mighty mancock'
[00:28] <plug> or the price of peasant food shall rise to a rigged number along with gasoline to push you into the hole some more
[00:28] <plug> we own everything, don't you know
[00:28] == saltydog [~saltydog@S0106503955623002.cg.shawcable.net] has quit [Quit: ["Textual IRC Client: www.textualapp.com"]]
[00:28] <plug> what, you think money just got invented yesterday? twat
[00:29] <plug> you think that we cant push people into eternal debt using high school level math and no one even knowing?
[00:30] <plug> what, you think 3.29 a gallon, your 10 mile trip to work every day, the cost of a mcdouble, and your 7 dollar an hour job are hard numbers to work with?
[00:30] <plug> We. Fucking. Own You.
[00:30] <plug> Better go crying to mommy and daddy again,
[00:31] <plug> see how many women will sleep with you then
[00:31] <plug> move back in with your stickers still on the ceiling and your sesame street bedsheets,
[00:32] <plug> have your parents intentionally yell at you in front of company to humiliate you into realizing they do not want you living with them,
[00:32] <plug> turn into a giant fat shut in?
[00:33] <plug> go ahead, try to vote your way out of it,
[00:33] <plug> like that wouldnt be the first fucking thing we'd have rigged and didnt already do it centuries ago
[00:34] <plug> go on, try it, see how many times out of 10 you end up voting in a fucking hip hop artist or some shit
[00:35] <plug> but its okay wittle baaaaby
[00:35] <plug> put on a movie that tellls yoo dat yoo so specioooo
[00:35] <plug> ooo gah gah gah gah gooooo
[00:35] <plug> da tv make yoo feel betta then everyone ah goo goo gooooo
[00:36] <plug> get money, get laid, buy jeans with the holes already in them,
[00:38] <plug> betta not be piratin dat new single that took us 15 minutes for us to record with what is essentially a casio keyboard and we can duplicate infinitely many times while still selling at the same price
[00:39] <plug> anyways, I've got a new set of commandments, I think i've got a rough draft anyways, here
[00:39] <plug> what do you think
[00:39] <plug> 1. make sure you have running water
[00:39] <plug> 2. put a condom on your penis before you put it in the tribal women
[00:40] <plug> thats it
[00:40] <plug> i think it might work.. i think we could help a lot of people with this
[00:41] <plug> i mean, could try giving them control of their country's own resources but...
[00:41] <plug> the guys who own it now after the jews got kicked out sure as shit aint givin it back without a fight,
[00:42] <plug> kitted out with ak47s and shit in their jungle shack mansions, incidentally still selling it to the same dudes
[00:43] <plug> with old business, especially business thats a couple thousand years old in a certain region of the world,
[00:43] <plug> having a new owner aint gonna change the business
[00:44] <plug> you're not going to convince them that laying down sidewalks and building post offices and shit is somehow easier than just making a tent and eating fruit and shit
[00:45] <plug> jungle life is the low priority life maaaan
[00:45] <plug> and dont say otherwise outloud, cause those guys over there with assault rifles and machetes get mad when you do
[00:47] <plug> fucking africa
[00:47] <plug> the starving africans man
[00:47] <plug> you have to think of the starving africans
[00:48] <plug> what are you gonna do? go to the boardwalk, oh, just great. you know theres starving africans man
[00:49] <plug> what? youre going to go to the redbox and pick up a movie? the fuck man. dude, theres starving africans out there
[00:50] <plug> africans are starving man. Every second of every day, there is someone at that moment starving in Africa.
[00:50] <plug> Hope you feel like a piece of shit dude.
[00:52] <plug> you want more than 7.25 an hour? pffft hahaha, you need to EARN the money kid, how do you think i made my money? 'uhhh by saving it up and working hard?' pfffft, fuck no, by enslaving kids like you to shitty minimum wage jobs
[00:53] <plug> good luck getting out of the black hole buddy, youre past the event fucking horizon as far as the rest of the world is concerned
[00:54] <plug> every person who walks in here is going to look at you and see your hopeless future, and take pleasure in seeing it
[00:55] <plug> dont think you can just work hard and get everything done early then just slack off
[00:56] <plug> even if you get everything done, even if you scrub every fucking inch of counter and floor spotless,
[00:56] <plug> im still going to find something to make you do.
[00:56] <plug> And once you finish,
[00:57] <plug> i'm going to make you organize ketchup packets so theyre all facing up
[00:57] <plug> and every time someone comes over and grabs one and fucks up the whole tray,
[00:57] <plug> im going to make you start over again
[00:57] <plug> You. Are. Fucking. Dog shit.
[00:58] <plug> Oh you got a girl you like? Yeah? Hoping she'll look past the poverty, maybe see the real you
[00:58] <plug> then let you fuck her
[00:59] <plug> oh thats cool, dont mind if i just ask her to come fuck me in the break room with no effort required on my part at all
[01:01] <plug> then afterwards you can go back to making dinner for her on your date and spending the only money youve saved up on her
[01:01] <plug> and raise my baby for me too
[01:01] <plug> better raise that baby fucking good
[01:01] <plug> or else you gonna get slammed with child support payments
[01:01] <plug> and youll ask for a blood test but they wont let you fucking near the kid
[01:02] <plug> and arent going to listen to a single request of yours because youre a fucking piece of shit
[01:03] <plug> go ahead and try to call up the social services and explain your situation
[01:03] <plug> see how well that works when you realize everything was switched over to a fucking computer
[01:03] <plug> and theres is not a living soul who works for social services that you can actually talk to
[01:04] <plug> pick pennies up off the ground to get 50 cents for gas so you can come back to work where youre fucking hated
[01:05] <plug> yeah, you know what? tonight your going to get pulled over for not having insurance again
[01:06] <plug> oh, you cant afford it, they know, why the fuck do you think they pulled you over?
[01:06] <plug> how are you going to get to work now?
[01:06] <plug> huh?
[01:06] <plug> theyre going to revoke your license
[01:06] <plug> theyre going to give you a several hundred dollar fine for not having money
[01:07] <plug> and when you cant pay it, theyre going to send you a court notice,
[01:08] <plug> if they think they can get away with giving you jail time somehow, theyre going to do it
[01:08] <plug> otherwise youre debt to the county will be transferred non-negotiabely as monthly payment based on a percentage of your paycheck,
[01:09] <plug> with monthly interest greater than what the minimum payment is
[01:09] <plug> but you wont realize that until a year or two from now
[01:10] <plug> when you look at it finally after avoiding the stack of hell-letters that make you nauseated every time you looked at them so you just never opened them and let them built up for months and months
[01:10] <plug> its going to be several thousand dollars
[01:11] <plug> yeah, you like booze dont you, yeah good stuff huh? helps with the pain of it all right, good shit
[01:12] <plug> drink up
[01:13] <plug> cant wait for when they pull you over in 3 years after youve become a complete fucking train wreck and just drive around wasted
[01:13] <plug> get ya into the good ol county house so you can meet some real criminals
[01:14] <plug> theres only two outcomes then, you know
[01:14] <plug> either you become a criminal yourself after they turn you on to meth
[01:15] <plug> or youre a sissy little bitch and they get to put their penis up your butt
[01:15] <plug> Anyways
[01:16] <plug> The second you fucking lash out at anything in life, the moment you have a breakdown and show the slightest sign of aggression towards anybody or anything, we're going to use it as an excuse to flush you down the fucking toilet
[01:17] <Enthal> hi
[01:17] <plug> whatsup
[01:17] <Enthal> surprised you're not a bot
[01:18] <plug> i wouldnt want to be spamming that kind of stuff with a bot
[01:18] <plug> theyd throw me away
[01:19] <plug> theyre latest get-off these days is finding script kiddies and charging them as terrorists
[01:20] <plug> i opened up dos on a computer at best buy and got asked to leave
[01:20] <+arselinux> hey plug
[01:20] <+arselinux> you should start a blog or something
[01:21] <plug> i am the batman man
[01:21] <+arselinux> Because most of the time you end up posting a wall of text without much input from anyone else
[01:21] <plug> this stuff gets spewed out randomly by me across the internet so it can become fodder for gossip and their unconscious thoughts
[01:21] <Enthal> yeah nobody would read a blog though
[01:21] <plug> i cant put a name to it
[01:33] <plug> Yeah, every 20-something year old male who got left to make it on their own is going through the same thing
[01:34] <plug> and gets to slowly realize that going to 'Hell' for being a bad person doesn't happen after you die, no one actually ever said that, no it what your life slowly descends into
[01:35] <plug> you think itd be torture just to have naked red demons poke you with pitchforks and shit for eternity right off the bat? no, all good things have to be built up to
[01:35] <plug> you get to be slowly broken while they watch you try to cling on to your pride
[01:38] <plug> is minimum wage actually going up to 10.75 or whatever? or did they settle for just raising it to 8.50 or whatever?
[01:39] <plug> when that happens, the gates are going to open up and its going to be the one and only opportunity for a lot of young men to be able to lift themselves out of inescapable poverty
[01:40] <plug> for a short while, the economy goes into free fall and stuff begins moving around again, only for a short while
[01:40] <plug> you have to ride it up fast fast fast
[01:41] <plug> if youre good enough at it you should be able to look at how the raw numbers of it are changing to predict the rise or fall of stocks,
[01:41] <plug> and use that to get out permanently
[01:41] <plug> because they will be fluctuating during that period, quite a bit so
[01:43] <plug> no economist in the world is going to be able to crunch all the numbers involved when big corporations have to shift weight a little to adjust for a wage increase, whole businesses can fail, and new ones can boom out of no where
[01:45] <plug> if certain economic theories about inflation are true regarding minimum wage increases, what is likely to end up happening is that big fast food restaurants are going to find out their business model is no longer sustainable
[01:46] <plug> and be forced to dump all their assets
[01:46] <plug> if that happens, you can expect to see some serious shit for sure
[01:46] <plug> grocery stores are gonna get a little hostile
[01:47] <plug> urban areas are going to be forced to disperse a little out into the country
[01:48] == CapsAdmin [~CapsAdmin@109.199.217.23] has joined ##mde
[01:48] <plug> it'll be a good time for small business that have been doing well in less-populated areas opening up multiple stores and have aspirations to go bigger, but a really bad time for the largest businesses that can only maintain a #1 position through tight management of all expenses
[01:49] <plug> small businesses tend to get more done with less employees, so a wage increase effects them less
[01:50] <plug> unless they were like hardly scraping by
[01:50] <plug> like small stores, book shops, antique shops, etc.. probably not going to be doing too well
[01:52] <plug> construction companies, roofing companies, small chains of grocery stores that were doing well before the wage increase, those guys are all going to go up
[01:53] <plug> also, depending on how much wealth has been stowed away by the rich over the years,
[01:54] <plug> you can expect them to get a little aggressive and try to dump money in to sections of the economy to try and crash certain things
[01:55] <plug> and by dump, i mean, well, you know that imaginary number called 'money'? Well theyve spent the past few decades or so making it so they have a disproportionally large, nonsensical amount of it
[01:55] <plug> think of it like a video game
[01:55] <plug> they just used a cheat code and have 99999999999999 of every resource,
[01:55] <plug> but you dont know that because theyre not spending money like they have it
[01:56] <plug> but as soon as you try to attack, theyre going to dump it all at once out of no where to catch you off guard
[01:57] <plug> shits gonna be armageddon
[01:57] <plug> maybe even literally
[01:57] <CapsAdmin> hello
[01:57] <plug> hi

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 01:08 AM
highlights:

[00:52] <plug> you want more than 7.25 an hour? pffft hahaha, you need to EARN the money kid, how do you think i made my money? 'uhhh by saving it up and working hard?' pfffft, fuck no, by enslaving kids like you to shitty minimum wage jobs
[00:53] <plug> good luck getting out of the black hole buddy, youre past the event fucking horizon as far as the rest of the world is concerned
[00:54] <plug> every person who walks in here is going to look at you and see your hopeless future, and take pleasure in seeing it
[00:55] <plug> dont think you can just work hard and get everything done early then just slack off
[00:56] <plug> even if you get everything done, even if you scrub every fucking inch of counter and floor spotless,
[00:56] <plug> im still going to find something to make you do.
[00:56] <plug> And once you finish,
[00:57] <plug> i'm going to make you organize ketchup packets so theyre all facing up
[00:57] <plug> and every time someone comes over and grabs one and fucks up the whole tray,
[00:57] <plug> im going to make you start over again
[00:57] <plug> You. Are. Fucking. Dog shit.
[00:58] <plug> Oh you got a girl you like? Yeah? Hoping she'll look past the poverty, maybe see the real you
[00:58] <plug> then let you fuck her
[00:59] <plug> oh thats cool, dont mind if i just ask her to come fuck me in the break room with no effort required on my part at all
[01:01] <plug> then afterwards you can go back to making dinner for her on your date and spending the only money youve saved up on her
[01:01] <plug> and raise my baby for me too
[01:01] <plug> better raise that baby fucking good
[01:01] <plug> or else you gonna get slammed with child support payments
[01:01] <plug> and youll ask for a blood test but they wont let you fucking near the kid
[01:02] <plug> and arent going to listen to a single request of yours because youre a fucking piece of shit
[01:03] <plug> go ahead and try to call up the social services and explain your situation
[01:03] <plug> see how well that works when you realize everything was switched over to a fucking computer
[01:03] <plug> and theres is not a living soul who works for social services that you can actually talk to
[01:04] <plug> pick pennies up off the ground to get 50 cents for gas so you can come back to work where youre fucking hated
[01:05] <plug> yeah, you know what? tonight your going to get pulled over for not having insurance again
[01:06] <plug> oh, you cant afford it, they know, why the fuck do you think they pulled you over?
[01:06] <plug> how are you going to get to work now?
[01:06] <plug> huh?
[01:06] <plug> theyre going to revoke your license
[01:06] <plug> theyre going to give you a several hundred dollar fine for not having money
[01:07] <plug> and when you cant pay it, theyre going to send you a court notice,
[01:08] <plug> if they think they can get away with giving you jail time somehow, theyre going to do it
[01:08] <plug> otherwise youre debt to the county will be transferred non-negotiabely as monthly payment based on a percentage of your paycheck,
[01:09] <plug> with monthly interest greater than what the minimum payment is
[01:09] <plug> but you wont realize that until a year or two from now
[01:10] <plug> when you look at it finally after avoiding the stack of hell-letters that make you nauseated every time you looked at them so you just never opened them and let them built up for months and months
[01:10] <plug> its going to be several thousand dollars
[01:11] <plug> yeah, you like booze dont you, yeah good stuff huh? helps with the pain of it all right, good shit
[01:12] <plug> drink up
[01:13] <plug> cant wait for when they pull you over in 3 years after youve become a complete fucking train wreck and just drive around wasted
[01:13] <plug> get ya into the good ol county house so you can meet some real criminals
[01:14] <plug> theres only two outcomes then, you know
[01:14] <plug> either you become a criminal yourself after they turn you on to meth
[01:15] <plug> or youre a sissy little bitch and they get to put their penis up your butt
[01:15] <plug> Anyways
[01:16] <plug> The second you fucking lash out at anything in life, the moment you have a breakdown and show the slightest sign of aggression towards anybody or anything, we're going to use it as an excuse to flush you down the fucking toilet
[01:17] <Enthal> hi
[01:17] <plug> whatsup

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 03:58 AM
[04:42] <plug> but Bush-era educational policies butchered schools
[04:42] <plug> what they did was base school funding on test scores, which is the stupidest fucking thing on the planet and any fucking idiot should take that for what it is immediately
[04:43] <plug> its an attempt to seperate people into tiered classes based on where they live
[04:44] <plug> inner city schools are going to get shittier test scores
[04:44] <plug> what the bush-era funding scheme was secretly designed to do is make those test scores become shittier and shittier by cutting their funding just for being shitty
[04:44] <plug> basically the whole country is run by a bunch of nazi fucks
[04:45] <plug> and how guilty people were during the period it was happening has become more and more apparent
[04:45] <plug> to everyone
[04:45] <plug> and been sitting on their conscious
[04:45] <plug> THERES NOT MUCH THAT CAN BE DONE TO FIX IT AT THIS POINT
[04:45] <plug> short of starting over
[04:46] <plug> i feel like the fucking wizard in fantasia walking in on mickey mouse trashing the place with the magic hat
[04:46] <plug> *sitting on their conscience
[04:46] <plug> its worth noting i'm extremely wasted right now
[04:46] <CapsAdmin> amazing
[04:47] <plug> another thing is, after all of that happened in the 2000s, I DONT TRUST ANY PART OF THE GOVERNMENT TO NOT DO IT AGAIN
[04:47] <plug> the only thing i can think about is GETTING OFF THE FUCKING BOAT and moving to canada
[04:48] <plug> i mean, the current administration isn't fixing jack shit,
[04:48] <plug> they're just making the entropy of all our problems even weirder than they already are
[04:51] <plug> the government needs to unfuck itself, but it cant
[04:52] <plug> its going to take 10-20 years of people cooling down before all of the bullshit happening is taken at face value and seen as what it actually is, and people finally change the fucking shit
[04:52] <plug> 'wait a minute, HOW do schools get funding?'
[04:53] <plug> 'yeah, that needs an update'
[04:53] <plug> its like our government and entire country is a buggy shitty facebook game that keeps asking you for your credit card

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 03:59 AM
ive got to document this by posting it here, i think it could be some pretty groundbreaking stuff

juji
09-01-2014, 04:31 AM
this is my last post

UofLCardfan08
09-01-2014, 05:16 AM
did not and never will read mike burg blithering idiot spew-age

maks
09-01-2014, 07:01 AM
I didn't actually read that but I prepared a summary based on every plug drugs post ever

"Society is, like, dumb and stuff. Like you know, corporations and banks and junk, did you know they exist to MAKE MONEY? Not too many people know that, and I think it's wrong"

Camoron
09-01-2014, 07:42 AM
The care to end all cares

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 08:29 AM
I didn't actually read that but I prepared a summary based on every plug drugs post ever

"Society is, like, dumb and stuff. Like you know, corporations and banks and junk, did you know they exist to MAKE MONEY? Not too many people know that, and I think it's wrong"
yeah fuck you you fucking jew go rip off more old ladies by installing free antivirus programs on their computer for them, dickhead, you fucking kike

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 08:35 AM
fuck all of you, get cancer

Camoron
09-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Hostile

steveyos YOLO
09-01-2014, 09:47 AM
We already have cancer with you posting here

lnopia the great
09-01-2014, 10:08 AM
[01:20] <+arselinux> hey plug
[01:20] <+arselinux> you should start a blog or something
[01:21] <plug> i am the batman man
[01:21] <+arselinux> Because most of the time you end up posting a wall of text without much input from anyone else

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 10:12 AM
lol

steveyos YOLO
09-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Who the hell is wasting all their time talking to you in the first place

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 11:31 AM
i'm just kidding i love all of you

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Who the hell is wasting all their time talking to you in the first place

Sometimes errr a lot of the time, I just need to start rambling to an audience of people

steveyos YOLO
09-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Go to rehab and get better like steveyos

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 01:29 PM
What I'm doing is a lot like tuning a guitar; just as a guitar becomes out of tune, so does my brain become fried and out of whack from dehydration and speed, and I have to 'tune' my ability to form sentences and communicate like a human being to other human beings by generating noise

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 02:06 PM
I think I probably would if I got sucked back into opiates. I don't have a problem with using them as prescribed though when I'm injured, because I'm more preoccupied with being injured. Last time I was prescribed them was when I was 16 though. In the past, most doctors immediately thought I was someone who would abuse drugs before I even said a word to them. The last time I was prescribed a prescription painkiller was when I was 16. I broke my femur and they gave me one bottle of 5mg hydrocodone. The only times I had ever been prescribed a painkiller for anything before that point was codeine 30mg for growing pains when I was 13, and when I broke my collar bone when I was 7.

So the next time a doctor loads you up on 10mg oxycodone for your little fucking toothe-ache as a lollipop for being such a good little boy in the office, think of me and then think of you, and ask yourself who the real drug addict is.

juji
09-02-2014, 03:58 AM

Is there a problem to rename your name? don't bother me to ask how to do it.

jon
10-05-2014, 08:13 PM
i thought this was going to be the end of them

steveyos YOLO
10-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Is there a problem to rename your name? don't bother me to ask how to do it.

How do i do it?