09-01-2014, 07:44 AM
so could u
Huh?

steveyos YOLO
09-01-2014, 08:19 AM
:sickburn:

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 08:37 AM
what's welfare? certainly you must consider public roads to be welfare, as they benefit the general public; as well as fire departments, paramedics, etc.. all of which could be considered WELFARE, if you didnt have WELFARE, you'd be living in a fucking cave by yourself trying to rub sticks together to start a fire

steveyos YOLO
09-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Plug drugs has been abusing drugs again

timmy
09-01-2014, 04:16 PM
what's welfare? certainly you must consider public roads to be welfare, as they benefit the general public; as well as fire departments, paramedics, etc.. all of which could be considered WELFARE, if you didnt have WELFARE, you'd be living in a fucking cave by yourself trying to rub sticks together to start a fire

That's infrastructure not.welfare.dumbass

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 04:31 PM
That's infrastructure not.welfare.dumbass

there ISNT a DIFFERENCE, When you need a ride to the hospital, how do you get there? Roads. Who paid for those? Everyone's tax dollars.
If you live in australia ( i dont know who the fuck is who anymore) i'm pretty sure tax dollars pay for the ambulance too and the doctor who stitches you back together once you get there
your general WELFARE came from the tax dollars of EVERYONE

you could give an abstract breakdown for the concept of 'money' and say that any form of human interaction with an exchange of any kind is 'money'. Just being with other people and working together with them means you benefited from being with them and we're in a mutually beneficial relationship with each other, welfare.

ON YOUR OWN -- i do not know how many of you are able to start fires using entirely raw materials found out in the woods, but my guess is most of you don't. If you do not know any basic means of survival, you are very much dependent on other people just to live, and guess what that is? Welfare

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 04:32 PM
yHp7sMqPL0g

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Plug drugs has been abusing drugs again

drugs or no drugs its been the same fucking argument spewed out over and over, like bitching about welfare is a way to come out of the closet that your life choice is now to be a fat small dicked hick who thinks people are stealing from him

timmy
09-01-2014, 04:42 PM
if you think infrastructure AND welfare are the same thing in the budget categories you are wildly retarded and no i did not read your post becuase im not going to read some tweaked up stupid shit

timmy
09-01-2014, 04:43 PM
drugs or no drugs its been the same fucking argument spewed out over and over, like bitching about welfare is a way to come out of the closet that your life choice is now to be a fat small dicked hick who thinks people are stealing from him

i think theres actual people who need welfare, then theres people like lisa who are completely capable of working.
stfu.

timmy
09-01-2014, 04:44 PM
okay i just read your shitty post, youre calling everything welfare instead of public services or health services or government sector you just call it all welfare might as well call the US Army the Welfare Academy

timmy
fuck you pluggy and fuck your logic

timmy
fuck you in your tight fat ass

Plug Drugs
how do you think your ancestors survived during the ice age?
well they started bitching about taxes and people on food stamps of course

timmy
>implying you havnt sold your ass on the corner numerous times to get one more hit of ADHD meds

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 04:48 PM
do you even know what the fucking word welfare means or how it was used in a sentence before it became synonymous with free healthcare, unemployment money, and food stamps?

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 04:49 PM
>implying you havnt sold your ass on the corner numerous times to get one more hit of ADHD meds

have you been selling ass to people again tim

Plug Drugs
09-01-2014, 04:53 PM
i think theres actual people who need welfare, then theres people like lisa who are completely capable of working.
stfu.
she cant, shes a sociopath, if she tries working somewhere people start suing each other, whats your suggestion for a person like that?

timmy
09-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Death penalty