PDA

View Full Version : Let's have a look here

Lisa
09-02-2014, 05:49 PM
I don't take meth. I am 35. I have 2 degrees and worked as a teacher with full police checks, I'm not posting constant lies about some woman I'm obsessed with 24/7.

Yep.

I'm better and a lot more sane than a lot of you losers.

maks
09-02-2014, 05:52 PM
most of the people on this forum have jobs

Lisa
09-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Thanks for putting it all in perspective, I mean if some of you hadn't been so obviously retarded insanely obsessed constant lying and just plain out losers I might actually think I was insane and a bad person. But one look at you makes me look like a successful, nice, sane, intelligent person who doesn't even come close to be as stupid, pathetic, insane losers as some of you and that's without even having to do anything

Lisa
09-02-2014, 05:53 PM
most of the people on this forum have jobs
No actually they don't. Most people in THIS forum do not.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 05:55 PM
I've worked a lot more than most people in this forum

maks
09-02-2014, 05:55 PM
No actually they don't. Most people in THIS forum do not.

you stevey plug drugs and who else?

UofLCardfan08
09-02-2014, 05:56 PM
Lisa have you ever e-fucked marco?

maks
09-02-2014, 05:56 PM
I've worked a lot more than most people in this forum

at least stevey and plug drugs don't brag about shit they used to do years ago all the time

Lisa
09-02-2014, 05:58 PM
you stevey plug drugs and who else?

MOST of the losers here maks.

Cag, jihad josh, Tim, rootbeer, ruby, Deso, manoman, debbie.... I can keep going maks because in fact MOST people in THIS forum do not have jobs and even with some who have they have not worked anywhere near as much as me

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:00 PM
at least stevey and plug drugs don't brag about shit they used to do years ago all the time

They don't have anything to even mention.

Bragging isn't the same as responding to the same shit YOU brought up again. I actually post less about me than everyone else does.

You're just shitty at me because I've got more qualifications than even you

But fact remains I've still worked a hell of a lot more than most people in THIS forum

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Lisa have you ever e-fucked marco?

No.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:01 PM
And that was only one of the points

maks
09-02-2014, 06:02 PM
why do you keep bringing up that you had a job a bunch of years ago why are you so convinced that matters in the slightest

maks
09-02-2014, 06:04 PM
They don't have anything to even mention.

Bragging isn't the same as responding to the same shit YOU brought up again. I actually post less about me than everyone else does.

You're just shitty at me because I've got more qualifications than even you

But fact remains I've still worked a hell of a lot more than most people in THIS forum

your qualifications mean shit if you're too broken to work and are collecting welfare. I also make about twice a teacher's salary so that helps me get over the sting of your valuable and enviable qualifications.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:04 PM
why do you keep bringing up that you had a job a bunch of years ago why are you so convinced that matters in the slightest

I didn't, you did.

This is the first whole year I haven't worked for, first year had no tax return.

Why is this of such great interest to you maks? How many more times do you want to go on about it? May as well be actually factual about it rather than just making up your own version of my work history.

maks
09-02-2014, 06:06 PM
even if you were suddenly cured of your various mental illnesses you're qualified to do one of the lowest paid white collar jobs in the world explain why that's anything to be proud of in 20 obsessed bushpigs or less

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:06 PM
your qualifications mean shit if you're too broken to work and are collecting welfare. I also make about twice a teacher's salary so that helps me get over the sting of your valuable and enviable qualifications.

I worked for about 4 years as a teacher. I got $40 an hour. You get $80 an hour maks? Is that what you are trying to tell me?

That's not bad. I think most people realise that teaching is an average paying job.

maks
09-02-2014, 06:09 PM
isn't $40 an hour the australian minimum wage

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:09 PM
even if you were suddenly cured of your various mental illnesses you're qualified to do one of the lowest paid white collar jobs in the world explain why that's anything to be proud of in 20 obsessed bushpigs or less

I'm actually qualified to do a lot of things, not just teaching. And I have done a lot of things.

I'm being factual maks, not proud, but if you think I'm being proud I can only assume that it sounds impressive yo you, a very average job sounds impressive to you, why is that maks? Probably because you are posting in a forum where in fact MOST of the posters have no qualifications at all, no jobs and still live with their parents.

cagordon
09-02-2014, 06:11 PM
She's so delusional she probably imagined all those things and has no idea why she needs to convince people who hate her that her life is so great when all she does is roll around in the dark crying. ^__^

cagordon
and feeling sorry for herself. so she begs for dicks on the internet to validate herself because of such low self-esteem.

Lisa
isn't $40 an hour the australian minimum wage

No, the minimum wage is around $15 an hour or something, look it up I don't know it off the top of my head

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:12 PM
and feeling sorry for herself. so she begs for dicks on the internet to validate herself because of such low self-esteem.

Yes you do.

maks
09-02-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm actually qualified to do a lot of things, not just teaching. And I have done a lot of things.

I'm being factual maks, not proud, but if you think I'm being proud I can only assume that it sounds impressive yo you, a very average job sounds impressive to you, why is that maks? Probably because you are posting in a forum where in fact MOST of the posters have no qualifications at all, no jobs and still live with their parents.

I think you're proud of it because you bring it up at least once a day

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:13 PM
She's so delusional she probably imagined all those things and has no idea why she needs to convince people who hate her that her life is so great when all she does is roll around in the dark crying. ^__^

I've posted my degrees and registration about 3 times before. You're an unemployed and living in a half way house with teenagers at 30 years old compulsive lying skank obsessed with me. You are one of the biggest looking losers in this forum. Don't try and put it on me, not my problem retard skank

rootbeer
09-02-2014, 06:14 PM

Cag, jihad josh, Tim, rootbeer, ruby, Deso, manoman, debbie.... I can keep going maks because in fact MOST people in THIS forum do not have jobs and even with some who have they have not worked anywhere near as much as me

I have a job, Keep my name out of your insane mouth

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:15 PM
I think you're proud of it because you bring it up at least once a day

A search on my posts shows that I do not.

I have been responding to you maks with facts.

There have been losers making up pathetic, retarded loser shit about me non stop.

Even if I don't respond with any actual facts I still look better than them because they just look like such mentally retarded losers.

lnopia the great
09-02-2014, 06:16 PM
i think teachers need to be paid more imo

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:17 PM
I have a job, Keep my name out of your insane mouth

Doubt it.

Oh and you can get your nasty whorish swamp beast to stop messaging me, that woman is an idiot, suck shit.

And I'm a fuck load saner than you, I know that first hand.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:17 PM
i think teachers need to be paid more imo

Yeah but they don't do it for the money. But there is a lot of out of hours work that they kind of get ignored about but have to do.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:19 PM
The wages are better in Australia than in America though

maks
09-02-2014, 06:19 PM
A search on my posts shows that I do not.

I have been responding to you maks with facts.

There have been losers making up pathetic, retarded loser shit about me non stop.

Even if I don't respond with any actual facts I still look better than them because they just look like such mentally retarded losers.

I mention jobs and immediately you come back with the "Oi usedsta be a teacha once, pip pip cherrio before I went off me noggin and landed on welfare wot wot just like the last thousand times someone mentioned a job around you

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:21 PM
I mention jobs and immediately you come back with the "Oi usedsta be a teacha once, pip pip cherrio before I went off me noggin and landed on welfare wot wot just like the last thousand times someone mentioned a job around you

Yes you mentioned jobs again

Because I've had a lot more than most of the posters here and a lot more than most of the ones posting constant made up bullshit about me.

You are constantly bringing up my teaching and carrying on like I've spent my whole life not working when in fact it's been one year.

maks
09-02-2014, 06:27 PM
do you know who else is often ubemployed and on mental disability for a year at a stretch? crazy people that's who

maks
09-02-2014, 06:27 PM
you're talking about a year like it's nothing that's all the proof I need that it's been way more than a year

maks
09-02-2014, 06:28 PM
even people with cancer don't take a whole year off

Dick Whisperer
09-02-2014, 06:29 PM

lol, you don't as much as you think, Sherman works at a dealership and I've worked pretty much my whole life from the age of 13. I starting working with my parents, they had a small business called metal monsters, and it wasn't easy it was hard labor after that I worked at a restaurant while going to school and taking care of my oldest son. I've worked in the food industry, factories, and up until recently I was doing daycare. Since I'm having a baby in 12 weeks, I've decided to stay home take care of the baby and go back to school to higher my education and get a degree. So before you go running your mouth make sure you know what you're talking about sweetheart

Gentleman Doli
09-02-2014, 06:30 PM
No, the minimum wage is around $15 an hour or something, look it up I don't know it off the top of my head

ffs i wish i lived in australia

Gentleman Doli
09-02-2014, 06:30 PM
ya u just got done shovelign shit, heres 15 bucks

Dick Whisperer
09-02-2014, 06:32 PM
^not that any of this is your business, but since you seem to know everything I thought I might set you strait^

maks
ffs i wish i lived in australia

everything is proportionally more expensive it doesn't count as making $15 an hour when the government steals $7 before you even get to see it

Lisa
do you know who else is often ubemployed and on mental disability for a year at a stretch? crazy people that's who

Crazy compared to who here maks?

Because that is the point, I've had a look around here and frankly I look like one of the more saner ones.

I'm just not as actually stupid and as delusional as the ones who think them sitting around making retard made-up posts about me somehow actually makes me look shit and not them. Because at the end of the day what they are saying about me isn't even close to true yet they are still retarded losers missing a bit between the ears.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:33 PM
everything is proportionally more expensive it doesn't count as making $15 an hour when the government steals $7 before you even get to see it
This is true

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:34 PM
lol, you don't as much as you think, Sherman works at a dealership and I've worked pretty much my whole life from the age of 13. I starting working with my parents, they had a small business called metal monsters, and it wasn't easy it was hard labor after that I worked at a restaurant while going to school and taking care of my oldest son. I've worked in the food industry, factories, and up until recently I was doing daycare. Since I'm having a baby in 12 weeks, I've decided to stay home take care of the baby and go back to school to higher my education and get a degree. So before you go running your mouth make sure you know what you're talking about sweetheartlol this woman is such a fucking idiot. She's a fucking horrible person and she keeps messaging me.

Suck shit Sherman lol

maks
09-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Crazy compared to who here maks?

pretty much everyone actually, that's sad isn't it

Dick Whisperer
09-02-2014, 06:36 PM
I don't take meth. I am 35. I have 2 degrees and worked as a teacher with full police checks, I'm not posting constant lies about some woman I'm obsessed with 24/7.

Yep.

I'm better and a lot more sane than a lot of you losers.

what good is 2 degrees if you don't use them..........police checks? is that why you got fired? lol, everybody here knows you're not better than anybody

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:38 PM
pretty much everyone actually, that's sad isn't ityeah nah, other people Who have seen this forum say I look a lot more sane than these idiots.

And it's true. I do.

However I'd like to set the bar a bit higher than a couple of full blown retards obsessed with me.

But HERE, I'm saner than most here.

Dick Whisperer
09-02-2014, 06:38 PM
again qualifications don't mean shit if you don't use them

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:40 PM
what good is 2 degrees if you don't use them..........police checks? is that why you got fired? lol, everybody here knows you're not better than anybody
I have used them.

And all teachers must have full police checks. And no I never got fired from teaching.

You're a nasty dickhead woman, what are you even doing in my topic? Can't you get a life yet that doesn't involve your idiotic ass constantly trying to message me and stuff? You're a horrible person, lol, it makes me laugh what kind of person you are because it's so low.

Don't you have 5 kids to different men to take care off? How's your x?

Dick Whisperer
09-02-2014, 06:41 PM

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 06:41 PM
let's work out all our relatinoship problems itt lisa

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:42 PM
again qualifications don't mean shit if you don't use themagain retard I have used them and unlike you I actually have them.

Lol, you're a horrible person and quoting cag won't help you.

maks
09-02-2014, 06:42 PM
yeah nah, other people Who have seen this forum say I look a lot more sane than these idiots.

And it's true. I do.

However I'd like to set the bar a bit higher than a couple of full blown retards obsessed with me.

But HERE, I'm saner than most here.

lisa I've been posting here for years and there's been a handful of people more damaged than you but they don't post here anymore, everyone is exactly as fucked as you say they are, I am not denying that, but you are worse far worse

maks
09-02-2014, 06:43 PM
I don't think there's any coming back for you

Dick Whisperer
09-02-2014, 06:44 PM
lol this woman is such a fucking idiot. She's a fucking horrible person and she keeps messaging me.

Suck shit Sherman lol

bitch keep my fucking name out of your posts and I won't reply to them, enough said

Autistic Spectrum
i will start by airing my list of grevieinces with you lisa, and you can anwser them one by one with a line break after each of your statements.. ok here goes

1.Your cheating on rubynet with cameldog and that stud muffin swole

2.everyone that has stuck there dick in you that posts here somehow get's the lady they are sticking there dick in to post here as well and frankly it's funny for a short time but has grown tireing tbh

3.your too smart and sexy to be posting with these fucktarded losers ugh YOUR BELTIATULAL 2 M ME LISA

maks
debbie shut up I've got this

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Let's message Lisa every week when we are having relationship problems.

She checks to see if Sherman has messaged me because apparently he's not allowed to but she's allowed to have kids to different guys and still talk to her x's.

I have never seen a woman act more pathetic. She's a fucking horrible person for real lol

peter quinn i.e. manoman
Lisa, this is peter. Is that other thread with my name on it an old one? Please tell the truth. Is this you or someone else stirring the pot?

Autistic Spectrum
i will start by airing my list of grevieinces with you lisa, and you can anwser them one by one with a line break after each of your statements.. ok here goes

2.everyone that has stuck there dick in you that posts here somehow get's the lady they are sticking there dick in to post here as well and frankly it's funny for a short time but has grown tireing tbh

3.your too smart and sexy to be posting with these fucktarded losers ugh YOUR BELTIATULAL 2 M ME LISA
oh shit most imporant

4.your codeys friend

Dick Whisperer
09-02-2014, 06:48 PM
I have used them.

And all teachers must have full police checks. And no I never got fired from teaching.

You're a nasty dickhead woman, what are you even doing in my topic? Can't you get a life yet that doesn't involve your idiotic ass constantly trying to message me and stuff? You're a horrible person, lol, it makes me laugh what kind of person you are because it's so low.

Don't you have 5 kids to different men to take care off? How's your x?

a total of less than 10 messages through out 6 months doesn't qualify as constantly messaging you, again keep my name out of your post you insane bitch

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:49 PM

1. I don't know who camel dog is, stole is cool, he's just a nice guy who happens to be ripped and gets his dick out. Lol.

2. I told you I didn't want that psycho stalking retardcmeth junky her, I told all of you and frankly you went against me so he's your problem and believe me Gemma is not posting here, the pic he showed is not even a pic of Gemma who is just some woman who robbed him by the way and she didn't look a thing like that but I do know he invites round his niece and her friends and gives them drugs so.... In any event not one word that guy has ever said is true and never has been even when I was with him for a couple of days NEARLY 2 YEARS AGO when I didn't quite have all my wherewithal.

3. I feel the same about you.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:51 PM
a total of less than 10 messages through out 6 months doesn't qualify as constantly messaging you, again keep my name out of your post you insane bitch
I never mentioned you, you came in here and started posting at me AGAIN. You also hav gotten on all Sherman's accounts to send me insane nasty fuckhead bullshit that I'm not interested in and I have never ONCE contacted you. You nasty loser. You'd a horrible person lol. You really are a shit excuse for a woman.

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 06:52 PM
oh i got the codey fourm you are posting at wrong, swore it was called cameldog

Dick Whisperer
09-02-2014, 06:52 PM

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-02-2014, 06:53 PM
..............lisa has two degrees and three STDs and is isolated on Penguin Island Insane Asylum.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:54 PM

did you not get that that was actually a joke at your expense Debra? You're the one who starts messaging me and posting to me every week when you are having a relationship problem with Sherman.

You slow witted dickhead.

You're horrible and really stupid lol

And why are you here still posting at me? What a loser lol, what a gross woman , she's a horrible person and gross.

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 06:55 PM
I know at least half of posters itt has HPV

Lisa
09-02-2014, 06:59 PM
I know at least half of posters itt has HPV
I don't

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 07:00 PM
how do you know for sure

Dick Whisperer
09-02-2014, 07:01 PM
I never mentioned you, you came in here and started posting at me AGAIN. You also hav gotten on all Sherman's accounts to send me insane nasty fuckhead bullshit that I'm not interested in and I have never ONCE contacted you. You nasty loser. You'd a horrible person lol. You really are a shit excuse for a woman.
um yeah whatever you don't know shit about me, I'm a good person, just because I stick up for myself doesn't make me a horrible person and yes you used my name itt before I decided to post back at you but I'm done because you really aren't worth anymore of my time. Have fun being being a miserable, insane, lonely, bitch. peace out

Autistic Spectrum
Most people with HPV do not develop symptoms or health problems from it. In 90% of cases, the body's immune system clears HPV within two years. But there is no way to know which people who get HPV will go on to develop health problems. Sometimes, certain types of HPV can cause genital warts in males and females.

Autistic Spectrum
lisa you have herpes so you prob most def have HPV

Lisa
how do you know for sure

Because I get tested for everything whenever there has been a situation where I may have been exposed to an STI

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 07:03 PM
do you have an on site doctore at your bi-weekly hotel gang bangs

Lisa
lisa you have herpes so you prob most def have HPV
It's type one which is cold sores and I've had that since I was a kid but I don't get blisters but about once a year the corner of my mouth cracks.

But HPV has never come up on a test and pretty sure that is covered in the testing.

Lisa
do you have an on site doctore at your bi-weekly hotel gang bangslol

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 07:06 PM
i think you gotta ask for the hpv test its not a reg std test,, i got 10 bucks that says u got it

maks
09-02-2014, 07:07 PM
it's part of the pap smear how could I possibly know more about gynecology than you exactly how stupid are you lisa

maks
09-02-2014, 07:08 PM
lisa doesn't get pelvic exams that's why her vagina is full of spiders and millipedes

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 07:08 PM
taking care of your vagina should be your 1st priority lisa

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:10 PM
it's part of the pap smear how could I possibly know more about gynecology than you exactly how stupid are you lisano that actually checks for unuasual cells which is a sign if cervical cancer which they know now is caused by HPV hence them giving all the young women gardisil

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 07:12 PM
well here's hoping you have cervical cancer

maks
no that actually checks for unuasual cells which is a sign if cervical cancer which they know now is caused by HPV hence them giving all the young women gardisil

they're one test that are done at the same time you'd know that if you had been to a gynecologist in the last 15 years

Autistic Spectrum
you could stay on disliaty forever if you get fucking cancer lisa,, free :money: train is pulling into the station choo choo

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:13 PM
they're one test that are done at the same time you'd know that if you had been to a gynecologist in the last 15 yearsi had a Pap smear about a year ago and I have had them every 2 years since I was a teenager

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 07:13 PM
lisa we can do a gyno check up over tinychat webcam if you want,, get you fixed right up

maks
09-02-2014, 07:14 PM
why would you not go to the gynecologist in a country with nationalized healthcare it's not like you would have to take time off from work or anything

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:14 PM
lisa we can do a gyno check up over tinychat webcam if you want,, get you fixed right up
Lol

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:17 PM
http://us.123rf.com/450wm/soify/soify1210/soify121000021/15649499-a-cute-liitle-cartoon-mole-digging-his-way-through-the-earth-wearing-a-helmet-with-a-light.jpg

I just send this guy in

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 07:19 PM
lisa called pete mr mole cause he would burrow up in lisa' mole hole and not come up for air for days and days

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Gross.

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 07:22 PM
http://www.davidlawrencedesign.co.uk/Images2/Mr-Mole.jpg
pete mr. mole hte bussiness mole,,, his bussines is eating lisa's sntach

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Dp that is just gross and I'll leave

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 07:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kUyQjH7.gif

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-02-2014, 07:25 PM
...................did you let Sherman finger your nasty spider hole?

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Excuse me epson salts but I am trying to enjoy the few moments in here while it isn't overrun by losers, you're kind of ruining that

Antisera
09-02-2014, 07:28 PM
http://www.davidlawrencedesign.co.uk/Images2/Mr-Mole.jpg
pete mr. mole hte bussiness mole,,, his bussines is eating lisa's sntach

But, can't he, like, get a brain transplant or something?
(/s, in case you couldn't tell)

steveyos YOLO
09-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Excuse me epson salts but I am trying to enjoy the few moments in here while it isn't overrun by losers, you're kind of ruining that

That's marco you stupid fuckin whore

Antisera
09-02-2014, 07:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kUyQjH7.gif

I have been searching for this meme for an hour and cannot find it on any meme website anywhere. Help!

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:33 PM
This message is hidden because steveyos YOLO is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post

KKKody
09-02-2014, 07:37 PM
to put it in perspective, my totally non-racist daughter in law just referred to the brother in law that lived with us for awhile as the nigger in the woodpile, because he's floating on friends couches and he actually fucking said this:

i think i can make enough off my pictures to put gas in my car and feed my cat.

ok laughing boy, but what happens when your car gets a flat tire, or your battery dies?

ugh i tolerated that fuckhead for like 6 months, and his terrible house wrecking untrained fur bag worthless fucking cats. I'm glad the retarded one died.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 07:38 PM
I read the other page so I guess you did do it again. Oh well who cares. No skin off my nose.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:41 PM
This message is hidden because manoman is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post

Lisa
09-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Ok so I'm out.

Later.

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 08:04 PM
fbPFMOxaOK0&autoplay=1

Lisa
09-02-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm a mole and I live in a hole

Camoron
09-02-2014, 08:08 PM
tims hole mole

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 08:10 PM
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/191/9/0/Map_Monty_Mole_by_Neslug.gif

:peterquinn:

cagordon
09-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Lisa is just a crazy lady who imagined all these things. She's spent the majority of her life posting here or on her eminem forums.

cagordon
09-03-2014, 12:52 PM
she couldn't hold a job anywhere givin how insane she is.

steveyos YOLO
09-03-2014, 01:37 PM
She spends her days now crying about her cat and fucking herself with that deformed dildo that rooty bought for her

cagordon
09-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Gonzos nose! Lisa said she threw it away but i don't believe her. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2579/3912053060_861228c630_b.jpg she can't stop fingering her vag for 5 whole minutes and probably shoves random objects inside it before going out to grocery shop at the liquor store.

Gentleman Doli
09-03-2014, 02:02 PM
lisas mole hole

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-03-2014, 04:23 PM
If there was such a thing as a time machine, do you think anyone would go back to the ice age? R hahahaha.

KKKody
09-03-2014, 04:30 PM
If there was such a thing as a time machine, do you think anyone would go back to the ice age? R hahahaha.

yeah some autistic scientist looking for pure mammoth and sabre toothed tigres DNA and shit.

KKKody
09-03-2014, 04:31 PM
And Tim's Hole

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Just to get cold. Oh and take half dozen ice pipes and fuck up nature.

Simio
11-18-2019, 08:58 PM
lol, you don't as much as you think, Sherman works at a dealership and I've worked pretty much my whole life from the age of 13. I starting working with my parents, they had a small business called metal monsters, and it wasn't easy it was hard labor after that I worked at a restaurant while going to school and taking care of my oldest son. I've worked in the food industry, factories, and up until recently I was doing daycare. Since I'm having a baby in 12 weeks, I've decided to stay home take care of the baby and go back to school to higher my education and get a degree. So before you go running your mouth make sure you know what you're talking about sweetheart

lmao