PDA

View Full Version : Lisa, come look at something I wrote and posted at a physics forum

Pages : [1] 2

Plug Drugs
09-02-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm getting better at quantum physics as a spectator sport
http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/84843-what-do-you-guys-think-of-this-there-is-no-such-thing-as-attraction-only-path-of-least-resistance/
I was able to contend with others and hold my ground at a physics forum for 3 whole pages of a thread; borrowing my friend's calc book and watching physics lectures from MIT and caltech must have paid off

Lisa
09-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Quantum physics as a spectator sport hey? Lol

Lisa
09-02-2014, 09:48 PM
In the first paragraph I'd ask you about two charged particles I'd ask you about the force that is resistance, that pushes them apart.

Then I'd ask you if you think mass isn't actually made up of particles?

Just at a glance

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 09:49 PM
cant belve nobody called you a fag in that thread

Lisa
09-02-2014, 09:51 PM
And at a glance at the replies these guys know what they are talking about and can back up what they are saying with references to actual science.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 09:55 PM
But I mean your thinking isn't that stupid, but you should study more instead of making assumptions, a lot of your questions have already been asked and answered by science, a lot of what you are trying to suggest has either been disproven or just is not related to the subject you raised, you were talking about electromagnetism and then tried to assume that gravity was the same thing. It isn't, that's quite fundamental.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 09:57 PM
And the moon is held in place by gravity dear

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:06 PM
I think you are trying to tie two completely different forces at work in the universe together and they are actually separate forces. There is matter and then there are forces that act on the matter

I also think you are jumping too fast from sub atomic particles into astronomically large masses. All large masses are made up of sub atomic particles... But what have we found out recently that actually gives a particle mass as we know it? The Higgs boson

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:09 PM
And gravity isn't actually an attractive force, gravity is a pressure force exerted onto objects that holds them together, the gravity is a force from outside the mass

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Study the standard model

lnopia the great
09-02-2014, 10:18 PM
when lisa says at a glance she means before she googles a wikipedia article

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:21 PM
I mean it's all complex stuff, I don't full grasp all of it but I think you ask questions a lot that you then try to answer yourself that have already been answered. No-one knows exactly how everything works but we get closer to understanding all the time and the questions you ask aren't stupid, they are very clever questions but try not to leap to assumptions and take on too many different subjects at once getting them missed up and confused. Nor are they the dumbest assumptions I've ever heard, but I think you could actually look up the answers and endeavour to understand them rather than make them up lol

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:23 PM
when lisa says at a glance she means before she googles a wikipedia article

No I knew I'd do this, I took a glance, posted, walked away, kept thinking, came back posted more, made a cup of tea, kept thinking, came back and posted more

I do study this shit sometimes

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Neutrons, molecules and particles. Gravitational force creates positives. The head of a comet is a nuecleas. Not that id know. Cock fell off.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:25 PM
And he was asking me because he knows I have some knowledge on the subject. I actually score in the top 1% for science, not that I'm a scientist but I am good at science, it's in my blood

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Neutrons, molecules and particles. Gravitational force creates positives. The head of a comet is a nuecleas. Not that id know. Cock fell off.first funny thing you've posted

It's not going to be worth taking you off ignore for it though

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 10:27 PM
My specialty is iscitotes. But that dont mean I have ice in my blood.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Lol I beg to differ

But another good one lol

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Efimov states is cold chemistry. Ice isnt. Its man made and contains same elements as basic shit.

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 10:34 PM
metacognitans,

This thread will be closed in T minus your next post if you do not adequately respond with scientific answers and evidence to the questions that have been asked of you.

Do not respond to this mod note in the thread.

oh wait someone did call you a fag in that thread they just did it in a faggy way

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 10:34 PM
your a huge fag whereever you go and the problem with that is that your always there

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:36 PM
metacognitans,

This thread will be closed in T minus your next post if you do not adequately respond with scientific answers and evidence to the questions that have been asked of you.

Do not respond to this mod note in the thread.

oh wait someone did call you a fag in that thread they just did it in a faggy waylol

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 10:42 PM
NGSS = simulation alignment /corralation. Fags are commonly known as poofters when they live in an unknown state. Some people say its natural and normal because its 2014. I say SMOKE me. Its abnormal and unnatural.

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Yeah these guys are using actual mathematics and science, I'd be out of my depth there with the equations (through a total lack of interest in the tedious mathematics of it) no doubt you'll drown. I'd use them to ask questions, not shoot half baked theories at, anyone who is prepared to actually sit down and crunch numbers for quantum physics is going to snort at that and it seems there are a couple there who do

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 10:44 PM
http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/85326-what-if-someone-was-raped-so-many-times-that-they-in-fact-became-unrapeable/

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 10:44 PM
the question begs for an awnser,, let's see if theese so called "scienteicents" can figure this riddle out

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Bignose says "Here is an easy one: using your model of gravity/EM, please show the math for a geostationary orbit."

So there's an easy one for you lol

Autistic Spectrum
omfg it was deleted like 10 seconds after i made it ugh

Lisa
http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/85326-what-if-someone-was-raped-so-many-times-that-they-in-fact-became-unrapeable/

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 10:46 PM
The only thing I crunch is chips and biscuits. Sometimes crackling outside the jewish temple and mosques. JUST TO PISS EM OFF.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Why look there? Its atom building.

steveyos YOLO
09-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Delete this thread then delete this forum before murdering lisa, plug drug, and machoman

Autistic Spectrum
http://i.imgur.com/N8SYUPG.png

GUESS THESE FUCKERS KNEW I GOT TOO CLOSE TO THE TURTH SO THEY PERMABANNED ME AFTER 19 SECONDS YOUR DEAD SCIEENTCE FOURMS YOUR FUCKING DEAD

steveyos YOLO
You horrible fuckin faggots get out

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:52 PM
They are happy for you to come ask them questions Plug Drugs but it's pretty clear they know what they are talking about so rather than trying to hold your own with theories you've come up with yourself you'd be better off just accepting their answers.
"#13 studiot
Primate

Senior Members
2,505 posts
Posted 5 August 2014 - 10:22 AM

Thank you for that, I need to digest that for a while;

Come back and ask questions about it when you like, I agree it's a lot to digest.

If you can begin to make sense of it we can talk about the lagrangian formulation necessary to cope with electric forces.

Edited by studiot, 5 August 2014 - 10:23 AM.
"
They are just trying to correct you

Lisa
09-02-2014, 10:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/N8SYUPG.png

GUESS THESE FUCKERS KNEW I GOT TOO CLOSE TO THE TURTH SO THEY PERMABANNED ME AFTER 19 SECONDS YOUR DEAD SCIEENTCE FOURMS YOUR FUCKING DEAD
Can you show the maths for that?

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Haha. Your actually a good man stevey. The best I can do is choke my cock.

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 10:55 PM
stevey was born,,, his father left shortly after the birth,, stevey's mom watched days of our lives for 30 or so odd years,, forgot all about stevey,,, stevey got gout,,, stevey died of gout ,,,, rip stevey

steveyos YOLO
09-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Haha fuck you

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Tks

Autistic Spectrum
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.6

more like unpatched full of holes free fourm software,,, who want's to be mods in sciene fourm ful of fags

Autistic Spectrum
BAN ME, FROM SCIENCE I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO,, I AM SCIENE BITCH

Lisa
09-02-2014, 11:00 PM
As for gravity the current idea is that an object of mass bends the space time and it is the space time that acts on the object to cause it to fall towards the other object. The idea is like if you hold out a sheet flat and put a marble on it the marble would cause the sheet to sink in the middle and other marbles you drop onto the sheet are going to fall towards the original marble because the fabric has been bent

Autistic Spectrum
COMPUTER SCIENICE QUESTION HOW DO YOU PATCH FREE SHITTY FOURM SOFTWARE FROM SIMPLE SQL INJECJOTION THAT IS WELL KNOWN AND A HUGE FUCKING EXPLOIT YOU STUPID FAGS???

Lisa
BAN ME, FROM SCIENCE I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO,, I AM SCIENE BITCH

LOL

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 11:02 PM
As for gravity the current idea is that an object of mass bends the space time and it is the space time that acts on the object to cause it to fall towards the other object. The idea is like if you half out a sheet and put a marble on it the marble would cause the sheet to sink in the middle and other marbles you drop onto the sheet are going to fall towards the original marble because the fabric has been bent

i can make shit up too lisa,, watch this,,

what if the world we live in is acutally in some crazy ausltiran womens vagina and outside of the vagina there is a much larger world and that's why the sky is blue because the crazy ausltiran women is acutally in her blow up bathtub

Lisa
09-02-2014, 11:04 PM
http://d1jqu7g1y74ds1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/gravity-orbits.gif

Lisa
09-02-2014, 11:05 PM
i can make shit up too lisa,, watch this,,

what if the world we live in is acutally in some crazy ausltiran womens vagina and outside of the vagina there is a much larger world and that's why the sky is blue because the crazy ausltiran women is acutally in her blow up bathtubgreat, now show the maths for that

Lisa
09-02-2014, 11:07 PM
You're going to need mathematical evidence for that before you present it to the nerds doing the maths on quantum mechanics

Lisa
09-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Vag = b2 - (brown ground + blue blow up bath)

Therefore Vag = your whole existence

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 11:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iF3JBbB.gif

Lisa
09-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Trumped

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 11:15 PM
http://www.scienceforums.com/ is better, lol dot net, pls like any real science goes on there

steveyos YOLO
09-02-2014, 11:20 PM
If this thread isnt reason enough to herp plug drugs i don't know what is. Fuck this faggot

Lisa
09-02-2014, 11:21 PM
Stop trying to join in steveyos cag jihad josh, you're a waste of space

Lisa
09-02-2014, 11:24 PM
A waste of space time continuum

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Continuum continium. Never runs out. Has no ending.

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 11:36 PM
pete when lisa does sex what kind of nosies does she make

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 11:37 PM
I have no idea. Im asexual.

Autistic Spectrum
09-02-2014, 11:40 PM
give me the deets i need to know for a robot i am builing

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Not absolute. But maybe crunches numbers. Lol.

Plug Drugs
09-02-2014, 11:50 PM
I think you are trying to tie two completely different forces at work in the universe together and they are actually separate forces. There is matter and then there are forces that act on the matter

I also think you are jumping too fast from sub atomic particles into astronomically large masses. All large masses are made up of sub atomic particles... But what have we found out recently that actually gives a particle mass as we know it? The Higgs boson
There's relativistic mass which must tie in to energy (you know, e=mc^2) then there is mass in its classical sense: resistance to being accelerated by a force.
The concept of the former is reached by considering that there is no objective reference frame, and whether a particle is accelerating or not depends on its relation to other particles. Hence, the more a particle accelerates, the more it will interact with what's around it, leading to an observed increase in volume as well as time for the particle.

Plug Drugs
09-02-2014, 11:56 PM
and yeah, if you're putting the pieces together and noticing, that 'volume and time' is spacetime, and acceleration warps it

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:00 AM
i love how you have to post about your totally wrong push gravity theroy here because your shitty thread was locked because you have no idea what you are talking about and are just making shit up as you go along you fat nigger fag

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:01 AM
The FLRW solutions to the Einstein Field Equations (the one they were asking me to disprove in that thread) assumes homogenous mass and not individual particles with the electromagnetic property of 'charge'.
Obviously, I was trying to promote and advocate the latter.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:01 AM
i love how you have to post about your totally wrong push gravity theroy here because your shitty thread was locked because you have no idea what you are talking about and are just making shit up as you go along you fat nigger fag

are you a fucking idiot?

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:02 AM
your so fat that food takes the path of least resteince to your fat mouth,, boom nigger,, you just got sinciencedd

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:04 AM
you push carts at walmart, that's why you came up with the push gravity theory from the 1600's, because you a fat retard who pushes carts

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:05 AM
There's relativistic mass which must tie in to energy (you know, e=mc^2) then there is mass in its classical sense: resistance to being accelerated by a force.
The concept of the former is reached by considering that there is no objective reference frame, and whether a particle is accelerating or not depends on its relation to other particles. Hence, the more a particle accelerates, the more it will interact with what's around it, leading to an observed increase in volume as well as time for the particle.
This is probably the sweetest shortest explanation of special and general relativity you're ever going to read; if it went too fast for you and you're not a strong enough reader to take it all in in one paragraph, go watch a video explaining it with diagrams

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:06 AM
call bill nye the siceuicen guy it's time to debate pluyg drugs he just proved a bunch of acutal scienetief models totally wrong,by regugurating a totally wrong theroy rom the middel ages, just like newton and his apple tree,, tey will talk about plug drugs and his walmart carts

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Le Sage's theory of gravitation is a kinetic theory of gravity originally proposed by Nicolas Fatio de Duillier in 1690 and later by Georges-Louis Le Sage in 1748. The theory proposed a mechanical explanation for Newton's gravitational force in terms of streams of tiny unseen particles (which Le Sage called ultra-mundane corpuscles) impacting all material objects from all directions. According to this model, any two material bodies partially shield each other from the impinging corpuscles, resulting in a net imbalance in the pressure exerted by the impact of corpuscles on the bodies, tending to drive the bodies together. This mechanical explanation for gravity never gained widespread acceptance, although it continued to be studied occasionally by physicists until the beginning of the 20th century, by which time it was generally considered to be conclusively discredited.

le fat retard

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:08 AM
was proven totally fucking wrong you stupid kike shut up pls god dammit go back to acutal school

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:09 AM
you push carts at walmart, that's why you came up with the push gravity theory from the 1600's, because you a fat retard who pushes carts

There's been numerous push gravity models put out over the 20th century by a variety of respected physicists; there was even one from 2007 that got some traction for a while

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:10 AM
was proven totally fucking wrong you stupid kike shut up pls god dammit go back to acutal school

jackass

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:11 AM
i bet none of the people who tried to prove it out ever shoved drugs up there asshole

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Until you can explain the GR EFE to me, or even show me you know anything about gravity at all, you're just regurgitating mainstream opinions.
Fuckin dickweed.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:12 AM
earth is flat, lots of fucking retards still try to prove that, so take your middle age hocus pocus somewhere else retard ,, rubynet is a place for newtown and his thoery of gravation

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:14 AM
take some math classes down at the adult learning annex you fukcing tard

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:14 AM
i bet none of the people who tried to prove it out ever shoved drugs up there asshole
I'm sure I'm not the first druggy who ever took speed and started thinking about physics

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Until you can explain the GR EFE to me, or even show me you know anything about gravity at all, you're just regurgitating mainstream opinions.
Fuckin dickweed.

this is why your other thread was locked, you have stories, not sceince,

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:16 AM
I'm sure I'm not the first druggy who ever took speed and started thinking about physics

start digging holes in your backyard looking for buried swamp treasusure, it will be more fruitfull than this mind masterbaution trying to bend space and time and getting uckin owned on interent fourms

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:16 AM
take some math classes down at the adult learning annex you fukcing tard

you're acting like a disrespectful fucking asshat, I run fucking circles around you intellectually you fuckin sleazebag

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:18 AM
lol ya let me get into an acutal debtate with a fucking crack head, let's talk about computer sceince which i am sure since you play video games you know alot about

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:19 AM
you figured out how free money works and dug in like a fucking kike

Lisa
The concept of the former is reached by considering that there is no objective reference frame, and whether a particle is accelerating or not depends on its relation to other particles. Hence, the more a particle accelerates, the more it will interact with what's around it, leading to an observed increase in volume as well as time for the particle.that's not really mass in the "classical sense"

I think you should talk about mass in the scientific sense in such discussions lol

A particle gets mass from passing through the Higgs field, it doesn't actually inherently have mass... Well that was last I heard

Look I could go on all day but what I did notice on closer inspection is that these guys seem to tell you pretty much what I tell you only better and with maths to back them up, you seem to get a hold of a concept or two and instead of actually studying them you create a theory and try to relate them all together but what you come up with doesn't really make that much sense. I think you should study the basics like how gravity and electromagnetism actually work because I think you'll find if you do you will find the answers already exist, it saves you time, that way you don't have to spend an afternoon creating a theory that basically makes no sense and is some kind of mix mash up of various concepts you've gotten wind of but haven't taken the time to actually study and it would save whoever you are talking to about its time by them not having to correct you. Look if you look it up first and get it right then you can further push and query but you do get ahead of yourself by not actually getting to know the basics first. These guys seem like they will push you in the right direction but it is clear they know what they are talking about so I wouldn't waste your time or theirs by trying to argue your half baked theories with them, what they would love though is if you asked them questions but I think your best bet yet is to research the science first, have a solid and basic understanding of the various subjects you wish to discuss and if you don't know something, don't just make it up, people who actually know what they are talking about are going to know you've made it up straight away, just ASK

Autistic Spectrum
and this is why you push carts or work some other min wage dead end job and it's because your too briintaly and sensteive for the world around you ,,, it's not because you are weak willed peice of shit retarded faggot who thinks way way too much of himself to acutally improve himself in any real way

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:20 AM
ou know, e=mc^2,,

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:23 AM
stop pretending to be a scientist on the internet

Lisa
09-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Fuckin dickweed.
GR means "general relativity" as in einstein

I don't know what EFE means but I looked it up and I'm pretty sure this is it http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_field_equations

Which you could do with having a read of along with general relativity

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:25 AM
and this is why you push carts or work some other min wage dead end job and it's because your too briintaly and sensteive for the world around you ,,, it's not because you are weak willed peice of shit retarded faggot who thinks way way too much of himself to acutally improve himself in any real way
I pushed carts for 3 months 4 years ago because it was literally the only place that was going to hire someone who had zero job experience
I do have a job right now that I'm waiting to start, it's going to be 70 hour a week gruntwork. I've already worked a few days but they you know what? Why the fuck am I telling you this, I don't want you knowing anything about where I work

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:27 AM
and the last time you took a math class was a high school leval calc class 7 years ago, so i would have to say you are more qualifed to push carts then you are to science it up on the internet you pusdeo peice of shit, just stop

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:28 AM
GR means "general relativity" as in einstein

I don't know what EFE means but I looked it up and I'm pretty sure this is it http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_field_equations

Which you could do with having a read of along with general relativity
It takes about 2 hours just to be able to explain each piece of the equation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foRPKAKZWx8

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:28 AM
i know your not doing sceince all day where you work plug drugs i fucking know that,

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:29 AM
for begginers!!! did he get out the sheet with the heavy balls,, did he do that,,

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:30 AM
carl sagan is in heaven right now,, sighing at you and this shitty thread

Lisa
09-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Forget the maths (unless that will actually help you) focus on ONE subject a time and don't jump ahead to the next three subjects on your mind because you are running them in together and mixing them up. Take ONE subject at a time, like before you wrote that I would have expected you to actually study gravity first and then after understanding that studying electromagnetism, not just make up a bunch of stuff throwing in a few out of place scientific terms here and there and getting them all mixed up.

One thing at a time. Learn how gravity works. THEN learn how electromagnetism works which is a totally different thing and keep the ideas separate, each subject could be 100 essays in their own right, they are not really related though only in the sense that they both exist in the universe which would be a pretty broad span of things to try and tie to together.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:32 AM
you need to take up herion as a hobby again and leave the science to people who are trained as you spouting your bullshit everwhere acutally does not add to the converstion it takes away ,, in every sense of the word subtract(i know it's been a while since you last math class but - means it removes from)

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:32 AM
and the last time you took a math class was a high school leval calc class 7 years ago, so i would have to say you are more qualifed to push carts then you are to science it up on the internet you pusdeo peice of shit, just stop

I'll read on my own all I want, that's right, I'm going to take the education you paid thousands of dollars for and I'm going to get it for free, for no reason other than getting to make you feel like a big dumb piece of shit

Lisa
09-03-2014, 12:33 AM
The questioning of how everything works is great but it is lacking the actual study. You know study, that tedious part of being an actual intellectual. People who have studied will know within one minute whether or not you have actually studied it.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:33 AM
:twisted:

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:36 AM
i wore a lab coat when i shoved my grandma's pills up my own ass so i am pretty sure i know science :smug:

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:37 AM
for begginers!!! did he get out the sheet with the heavy balls,, did he do that,,

why don't you skip to the part where he starts talking about tensors

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:37 AM
youre such a fucking tool DP, your squirming around for any and every insult

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:38 AM
watch some youtubes read wikipedia, get your threads locked on scienec fourms becaus you have no idea what your talking about, don't go to acutal school or study anything usefull ,, just pretend to be smart, and shove pills up your own ass,, god dam it feels good to be an interent scienceatest

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:40 AM
i know your not doing sceince all day where you work plug drugs i fucking know that,

you're right, its a great time to think of the same things over and over all day, like why i am where i am at, how money begets money, and beat myself stupid for hours and hours so I remember not to spend my money like an asshole

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:40 AM
physics is not a hobby you fucking nigger faggot you spouting off your jr high school acid trip theorys all over the interent is not only annoying but it acutally takes away from the acutal allready muddled converstion, if you where just spouting it here it would be one thing but you are wasting acutal scieneits time with your nonsense, just fucking stop being a dumb nigger

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:42 AM
watch some youtubes read wikipedia, get your threads locked on scienec fourms becaus you have no idea what your talking about, don't go to acutal school or study anything usefull ,, just pretend to be smart, and shove pills up your own ass,, god dam it feels good to be an interent scienceatest
They started getting testy, and I'm too good at arguing to not argue when the opportunity comes along

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:42 AM
stock the shevles and keep your retarded meth head theorys off the interent

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Electromagnetism propagates as spin-1 vector bosons. If gravitation
is quantized it propagates as spin-2 tensor bosons. The selection
rules for allowed transitions are different. EM and gravitation do
not unify - not even if you are wearing Kaluza-Klein jeans. EM is
trivially shielded with alternating layers of grounded conductor
(Faraday cage) and lossy inductor (e.g., ferrite) and eventually by
electron scattering (nuclear shielding for beta-rays). Gravitation
cannot be shielded.

The source of monopole radiation is a changing monopole moment for a
charge q or for a mass m. Since charge and mass are conserved, there
can be neither monopole electromagnetic radiation nor monopole
gravitational radiation.

The source of dipole radiation is a changing dipole moment.
(Punctiliously, you need a second time derivative of the dipole
moment.) For a pair of charges

d = qr + q'r'

and there's nothing special about the derivatives. For a pair of
masses, the gravitational dipole moment is

d = mr + m'r'

and its time derivative is

mv + m'v' = p + p'

By conservation of momentum the second time derivative of the
gravitational dipole moment is zero, and you can go to a center of
momentum frame and set the first derivative to zero as well. There
is no gravitational "electric dipole" radiation.

Consider the analog of "magnetic dipole" radiation. The gravitational
equivalent of the magnetic dipole moment for a pair of charges is

M = mv x r + m'v' x r'
("x" is the cross product, "mv" is the "mass current")

But M is the total angular momentum, which is also conserved. There
is no gravitational "magnetic dipole" radiation.

The next moment up is quadrupole, with no relevant conservation laws,
so gravitational quadrupole radiation is permitted.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:44 AM
Moderators at science forums are worse than 14 year old moderators on an anime message board

Lisa
09-03-2014, 12:45 AM
I'm not having a go at you Mike, but those guys have degrees in the subject, which means they handed in many essays on the subject, and without trying to be mean if you handed that in as a science paper, he'll even as a philosophy essay it would fail just on the basis that it is clear that you haven't studied

You'll notice the ones who have studied also can provide you with references.

The interest is great, the questions are great, you just forgot to do the actual boring and tedious stuff in between that and the fun bit of making up a theory... which was to actually study.

A scientific theory needs an actual basis and theories are not accepted unless there is SOMETHING, some results of some kind to back it up. What are you basing your theory on? What is there to suggest this theory could be true? Were you actually coming up with a theory or struggling to understand already established ones?

It was all over the place. Study and trying to structure your thoughts about it would help. As in one subject at a time so they aren't all running in together and getting mixed up.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:45 AM
keep telling yourself that, push gravity, god dam it's gonna be proven right those niggers in the middle ages where right,, just you watch geode92881 lock my thread will you

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:47 AM
build a faraday cage for your dick so you can never reporuddce plug drugs take your dna out of the gene pool for all of humanity it's the gresest gift you could give the world

Plug Drugs
So let's set the record straight:
I know a lot; I certainly don't know everything. When I can't find answers to the questions I have, I'll try making my own.
When I bring the answer to the people whose field of study it is that you're asking questions about, they don't know the answer, and it pisses them off when you start doing a better job at finding it than they do.

steveyos YOLO
:time: it's running out plug drugs

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:48 AM
You're going to fucking insult me for attempting to be smart and try to damage my confidence? FUCK. YOU.

Lisa
09-03-2014, 12:48 AM
They started getting testy, and I'm too good at arguing to not argue when the opportunity comes along
What were you arguing about? They actually knew what they were talking about so why were you trying to argue a theory you made up yourself about a subject you have not much idea about with people who knew exactly what they were talking about and were trying to explain it to you? You have actually listened and asked questions and walked away wiser but instead you tried to argue?

It takes work to be an intellectual plug drugs and I don't see you putting in the actual work.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:49 AM
I'm not having a go at you Mike, but those guys have degrees in the subject, which means they handed in many essays on the subject, and without trying to be mean if you handed that in as a science paper, he'll even as a philosophy essay it would fail just on the basis that it is clear that you haven't studied

You'll notice the ones who have studied also can provide you with references.

The interest is great, the questions are great, you just forgot to do the actual boring and tedious stuff in between that and the fun bit of making up a theory... which was to actually study.

A scientific theory needs an actual basis and theories are not accepted unless there is SOMETHING, some results of some kind to back it up. What are you basing your theory on? What is there to suggest this theory could be true? Were you actually coming up with a theory or struggling to understand already established ones?

It was all over the place. Study and trying to structure your thoughts about it would help. As in one subject at a time so they aren't all running in together and getting mixed up.
No I know, you're cool, I'm only arguing with DP right now

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:50 AM
i know your a fucking faggot who strings together retarded nonsense over the interent get's called a huge faggot by everyone who comes in contact with you and shoves his grandmothers pills up his ass , that's the only therom i am willing to prove,, oh and you tried to kill yourself in tinychat

Lisa
09-03-2014, 12:51 AM
So let's set the record straight:
I know a lot; I certainly don't know everything. When I can't find answers to the questions I have, I'll try making my own.
When I bring the answer to the people whose field of study it is that you're asking questions about, they don't know the answer, and it pisses them off when you start doing a better job at finding it than they do.
That is not what happened at all. There are areas of science where no-one knows the answer but the subjects you were talking about were not really those areas. You were talking about gravity and electromagnetism neither of which are areas of science that scientists don't know the answer to and both of which you got wrong.

You did not do a better job at all.

Lisa
09-03-2014, 12:53 AM
No I know, you're cool, I'm only arguing with DP right now

Ok I'll shut up because now I'm getting caught up in it lol

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:54 AM
the half assed push gravity theory plug drugs "came up" with has been dis proven over and over again, he wants something in his life to hold on too to make himself feel better than someone , ,anyone because in reiality he's a fat cart pushing peice of shit

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 12:54 AM
What were you arguing about? They actually knew what they were talking about so why were you trying to argue a theory you made up yourself about a subject you have not much idea about with people who knew exactly what they were talking about and were trying to explain it to you? You have actually listened and asked questions and walked away wiser but instead you tried to argue?

It takes work to be an intellectual plug drugs and I don't see you putting in the actual work.
At the end of the thread, people didn't - they were having to dig around for answers themselves to try and keep up and they took the route of trying to make it personal.
A few of the guys had been giving me mathematical explanations, and they were great, why can't I just sit in a forum with them all day?

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:57 AM
ya at the end o the thread where they locked it when you could not do simple calculus to prove anything because you are an acutal cart pushing retard, and they knew you where on to a major breakthough and wanted to stop the converstion so they could publish a sci paper that finally proved push graivity

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 12:58 AM
it's not cause your a fucking FAT RETAREDED DRUG ADDICT MORON WHO CAN HARDLY ADD AND SUBTRACT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU NEED TO GIVE TO YOUR METH DEALER

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 01:01 AM
ugh fat meth heads trying to do sceince on the interent really boils my stew

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 01:01 AM
lock this thread

Lisa
09-03-2014, 01:06 AM
the half assed push gravity theory plug drugs "came up" with has been dis proven over and over again, he wants something in his life to hold on too to make himself feel better than someone , ,anyone because in reiality he's a fat cart pushing peice of shit

He didn't actually come up or talk about push gravity, he showed a picture of two circles, one being what was called as an "object" and the other smaller one as a "particle" with arrows pointing at them and tried to say the arrows represented radiation affecting the particle which I have no idea what it supposed to show or mean or have anything to do with anything but so,e other guy said "that looks like push gravity" and then just went with that, which to be fair in the context was as good a guess as any as to what he trying to talk about but actually I just looked at his first post again and I think he was trying to say that electromagnetism could work in the same way as gravity does.

Lisa
09-03-2014, 01:07 AM
Lol @ dp

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:09 AM
I don't think I came up with anything; what I wanted was for them to collaborate with me on something and watch it snowball, but yeah that didn't happen

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 01:09 AM
that's what his theory is lisa look that shit up it's a retards view of push gravity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Sage's_theory_of_gravitation#Basic_theory

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 01:12 AM
path of least resttaince man,,, you know how when you want an 8ball of glass and you are like 100 bucks short, and your like grandma's purse is all the way upstairs,, sometimes it's just easier to yell to your grand ma to bring her purse down to hte basement,,, path of least resteince bro,,,,,, METH

Lisa
09-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Yeah well I guess it is a bit similar, it's not stupid though, it's not correct but it's not stupid

But basically what he did I think was come up with a concept of how gravity works, get that a bit wrong, and then try to apply the already wrong theory about gravity to electromagnetism... Or something like that to be honest it's not entirely clear to me what he did there at all to come up with that lol

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 01:14 AM
WATER IS WET BUT WHAT IF WATER WAS DRY???

time to make a scienec thread METH

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:14 AM
He didn't actually come up or talk about push gravity, he showed a picture of two circles, one being what was called as an "object" and the other smaller one as a "particle" with arrows pointing at them and tried to say the arrows represented radiation affecting the particle which I have no idea what it supposed to show or mean or have anything to do with anything but so,e other guy said "that looks like push gravity" and then just went with that, which to be fair in the context was as good a guess as any as to what he trying to talk about but actually I just looked at his first post again and I think he was trying to say that electromagnetism could work in the same way as gravity does.
Incidentally it does look like push gravity
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Pushing5.png

and Farraday's "Lines of Force" look a lot like the tensors describing fluidic space in the various solutions for the GR EFE
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Bgpa7jFV1Xw/SLMfTQLI-7I/AAAAAAAAAAY/fKpnJZRfOgw/s400/magnetic+fields.jpg

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:18 AM
If that thread wasn't closed I wish I could go back and mention Zitterbewegung as a contributor to free fall

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:19 AM
path of least resistance: drugs up anus

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:21 AM
Like, I was trying to make fucking diagrams for them with microsoft fucking paint, not the good ms paint either, the shitty shittified one

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:25 AM
that's what his theory is lisa look that shit up it's a retards view of push gravity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Sage's_theory_of_gravitation#Basic_theory

you're assuming 'magical attraction' when you shouldn't.
I'm right, it's just counter-intuitive so people think immediately think it's wrong.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:26 AM
I don't know what else to say, I mean, I put it all out there, it all makes sense, then they told me to write up an equation with zero help

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:28 AM
I know I'm right because I've been thinking about it for 10 fucking years and this is the only way that makes sense

Lisa
09-03-2014, 01:36 AM
Incidentally it does look like push gravity
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Pushing5.png

and Farraday's "Lines of Force" look a lot like the tensors describing fluidic space in the various solutions for the GR EFE
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Bgpa7jFV1Xw/SLMfTQLI-7I/AAAAAAAAAAY/fKpnJZRfOgw/s400/magnetic+fields.jpg

Yeah but I know you weren't even talking about push gravity

However there was a lot in what you said that wasn't true or accurate but it's been covered already, you need to go back to drawing board.

Can you tell me how "strong force" plays into your theory? If you are going to bundle all the forces together surely that and "weak force" should get a mention

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:36 AM
your a huge fag whereever you go and the problem with that is that your always there

why don't you give your own opinion on the subject DP? Take a fucking shot: gravity, give it to us, we're open

Lisa
09-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Dp is making me laugh,,, METH

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:40 AM
"blah blah blah, wait a minute.. fluidic space, lines of force, relativistic mass, Zitterbewegung of quarks causing them to enter free fall, holy shit, this is the same stuff plug drugs said"

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:41 AM
Yeah but I know you weren't even talking about push gravity

However there was a lot in what you said that wasn't true or accurate but it's been covered already, you need to go back to drawing board.

Can you tell me how "strong force" plays into your theory? If you are going to bundle all the forces together surely that and "weak force" should get a mention
Push gravity was exactly what I was talking about; I didn't know there was a name for it until they told me

Lisa
09-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Push gravity was exactly what I was talking about; I didn't know there was a name for it until they told me

But you were relating it to electromagnetism?

Yeah look I don't know what you did there but it wasn't correct.

I want you to come back and give me an explanation of the 4 basic forces, gravity, electromagnetism and strong and weak force and how they are different.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:43 AM
I don't know 'proper' nomenclature and notation though, which is unfortunate because the ones who do know it sit around and don't do anything with it

Lisa
09-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Neither do I but if that is the case for you you shouldn't try to use it especially out of context. If you can't explain something in layman's terms then I've always said that you don't understand it yourself. I met guys at uni who would regurgitate a bunch of shit from a text book at you to try and impress you and make them look intelligent, I would always ask them what that actually means in layman's terms and not once was one of those who had did that were able to. I could always tell they were just trying it on. Somone who actually knows and grasps the concept can explain it in laymen's or very simple terms or analogies, if they can't then basically all they showed me was that there were as intelligent as a parrot.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:50 AM
But you were relating it to electromagnetism?

Yeah look I don't know what you did there but it wasn't correct.

I want you to come back and give me an explanation of the 4 basic forces, gravity, electromagnetism and strong and weak force and how they are different.
I was entertaining the possibility that + and - do not attract: + and + repel and so do - and - , and that's it. The reason + will stay alongside - is because the region of space that makes up where the - resides is a region of space it isn't experiencing repulsion from.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:52 AM
This is why 3 quarks stay together and also why electrons stay with protons. Things will separate if pushed together forcefully, usually don't due to the separation in scale between them.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 01:57 AM
I know I'm right, and I'm pretty sure a lot of existing math on the subject says the same thing. But right there is where most people's understanding drops off, so trying to give someone a new idea is going to lead to a lot of headaches and shouting

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 02:02 AM
The second you tell someone + and - don't attract, question marks begin appearing above everyone's head. Then when you go on to say gravity doesn't attract either, the question marks turn into frowns and people stop listening

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 02:06 AM
Neither do I but if that is the case for you you shouldn't try to use it especially out of context. If you can't explain something in layman's terms then I've always said that you don't understand it yourself. I met guys at uni who would regurgitate a bunch of shit from a text book at you to try and impress you and make them look intelligent, I would always ask them what that actually means in layman's terms and not once was one of those who had did that were able to. I could always tell they were just trying it on. Somone who actually knows and grasps the concept can explain it in laymen's or very simple terms or analogies, if they can't then basically all they showed me was that there were as intelligent as a parrot.
I know exactly what you mean. There's a good quote by Machiavelli "a man who seeks to make a profession out of goodness finds his ruin rather than his preservation, as he is among so many who are not good". Money makes everything way too easy for everybody and turns them into whiney entitled children, like the guys you're talking about who can recite passages from a textbook but couldn't give you a different way of wording it

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:08 AM
I was entertaining the possibility that + and - do not attract: + and + repel and so do - and - , and that's it. The reason + will stay alongside - is because the region of space that makes up where the - resides is a region of space it isn't experiencing repulsion from.
Well that's not really correct. I think strong force has something to do with something here, well it does for protons , it was keeps the neutrons and protons together... As for electrons well the strong force is actually the strongest force of all 4 forces but it only travels a minuscule space and for a minis clue time that it couldn't reach or affect a electron and these are called mesons. It's all very complicated.

Last time we did photons and this time it's mesons.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 02:12 AM
Also, the idea of an electric universe isn't new.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 02:15 AM
Well that's not really correct. I think strong force has something to do with something here, well it does for protons , it was keeps the neutrons and protons together... As for electrons well the strong force is actually the strongest force of all 4 forces but it only travels a minuscule space and for a minis clue time that it couldn't reach or affect a electron and these are called mesons. It's all very complicated.

Last time we did photons and this time it's mesons.
Isn't that just another way of saying that massive separations in scale prevent electrons from knocking loose quarks?

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:18 AM
So are you talking about gravity, electromagnetism or strong force or weak force?

Because you can't use the same theory for all of them.

I don't think either of us knows enough about quarks and bosons to really give this a good go.

Lisa
Isn't that just another way of saying that massive separations in scale prevent electrons from knocking loose quarks?

Scale does play a HUGE part in how the forces work

Plug Drugs
Think about it this way: the electron can effect the down quark with repulsion, but the two up quarks just follow the down quark, and the quarks never get knocked loose because they're about as close as physically possible for 3 particles to be to each other.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 02:22 AM
So are you talking about gravity, electromagnetism or strong force or weak force?

Because you can't use the same theory for all of them.

I don't think either of us knows enough about quarks and bosons to really give this a good go.
I just did though! Except for the weak nuclear force which I can't make sense of because is some mystery acting mirror force causing things to switch into different things for poorly understood reasons.

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Well the quarks have either positive or negative charges I know that much lol

But that not even anywhere near enough knowledge to get us through this lol

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:23 AM
I just did though! Except for the weak nuclear force which I can't make sense of because is some mystery acting mirror force causing things to switch into different things for poorly understood reasons.

No you most definitely have not!

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:25 AM
Yeah well here

"There are six flavors of quarks; the three positively charged quarks are called up-type quarks and the three negatively charged quarks are called down-type quarks."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_particles

So there.

I have a list of particles open on Wikipedia man.... You really want to mess with me?

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Shyeah..... so..... What the fuck is a quark anyway?

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:28 AM
I had to teach some shit about quarks to PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS.

I was very much wtf but I made them use cross graphs

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:37 AM
That's why I know they have positive or negative charges, from the cross graphs of them I made them do, thankfully I didn't hVe to understand much more than that because the main point was to use the graph properly

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:40 AM
But I remember thinking "shit"

I thought I was hardcore learning about protons and electrons in secondary science and there was telling a bunch of primary school kids to cross graph some quarks, no shit.

They are starting them early on this shit because I'm not sure anyone knows what the fuck is going on

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:42 AM
But I'm all for smashing some more shit together and seeing what happens

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:42 AM
And we'll get the 5 year olds to graph it

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 02:49 AM
Well the quarks have either positive or negative charges I know that much lol

But that not even anywhere near enough knowledge to get us through this lol
You don't need any more than that though to explain gravity

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 02:51 AM
if we can dump the whole 'attraction that comes out of thin air' thing that's still attached to gravity, then several enormous puzzle pieces just fell in our lap

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:52 AM
You don't need any more than that though to explain gravity

Lol yes you do, that doesn't even have anything to do with gravity. Gravity is a totally different force and one that has already been explained.

Lisa
09-03-2014, 02:56 AM
Here we go, just found out that no-one really knows how gravity works on really short distances and I just found out something called "Planck length" so you go sink your teeth into that one.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 02:57 AM
It would mean we could look at the shape of the universe right now and just based on the shape, know where it's been and know where it's going; and then based on that knowledge, fill in the rest of the blanks left in particle physics

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:00 AM
Lol yes you do, that doesn't even have anything to do with gravity. Gravity is a totally different force and one that has already been explained.

It hasn't been explained though. Look at the damn equation: "gravitational constant", what is that? its a placeholder for magical 'attraction'
Where did that attraction come from? Things do not just appear out of thin air.

Follow the lines of force back through that 'attraction' and take a look at its source: everything I've been talking about.

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:05 AM
Oh god and now I just thought of how light (photons) bends with gravity but has no mass but then that's easy because it's the space time field that is warped and that's what gravity is.

But at what kind of scale does all this break down?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_scale

There, you should like this

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:07 AM
Unfuckingbelievable, I'm right, once again, after receiving all the shit in the world from everybody

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:07 AM
It hasn't been explained though. Look at the damn equation: "gravitational constant", what is that? its a placeholder for magical 'attraction'
Where did that attraction come from? Things do not just appear out of thin air.

Follow the lines of force back through that 'attraction' and take a look at its source: everything I've been talking about.
I already explained gravity a number of times and posted a gif about it, I'll go back and find the gif image.

We are now talking about the scale at which these forces act

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:08 AM
Unfuckingbelievable, I'm right, once again, after receiving all the shit in the world from everybody

LMAO you are not fucking right, not at all, you have skirted around these concepts, mixed them up, made them up and done everything EXCEPT get them right lol. I'm helping you study now.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:09 AM
Oh god and now I just thought of how light (photons) bends with gravity but has no mass but then that's easy because it's the space time field that is warped and that's what gravity is.

But at what kind of scale does all this break down?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_scale

There, you should like this
There are no locations, only relations. So at planck length, Euclidean space turns in to gobbledygook

Lisa
http://d1jqu7g1y74ds1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/gravity-orbits.gif

Here you go, here's your gravity gif

Lisa
There are no locations, only relations. So at planck length, Euclidean space turns in to gobbledygook

So what happens to gravity at a Planck length?

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:10 AM
I think it doesn't work at such a small scale which is why they have discovered the other forces that do... I mean I don't know but I would expect IF gravity was acting on a Planck length scale it would be easy enough for us to observe these days

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:13 AM
Lisa, I'm right, I promise you
It's always made sense to me, it only stops making sense after people like captain fuckhead DP over here convince me I'm wrong so I have to go back and re-question everything again

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:14 AM
But instead it's the point where it all breaks down and the force of the various forces changes or something, in any event I would think if gravity worked the same on that scale we would have had some kind of observable evidence of that with all the shit they are doing now with quarks and bosons and whatnot, they found the Higgs boson but couldn't see gravity work on that scale? So what happens there?

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:18 AM
Lisa, I'm right, I promise you
It's always made sense to me, it only stops making sense after people like captain fuckhead DP over here convince me I'm wrong so I have to go back and re-question everything again

A good thinker should go back and requestion everything.

Listen I don't know everything but I do know what I know and you haven't been correct, it's like I and all those scientists said, you've gotten wind of a couple of concepts, not fully understood them, got them mixed up and made stuff up to fit the gaps. You have repeatedly gotten gravity and electromagnetism mixed up and wrong which was the basis of your whole theory so really it fell flat right there.

I'm not dp.

Anyway if you want a real mystery explain to me what happens to gravity at a Planck scale

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:20 AM
I think it doesn't work at such a small scale which is why they have discovered the other forces that do... I mean I don't know but I would expect IF gravity was acting on a Planck length scale it would be easy enough for us to observe these days
Gravity IS what makes up the planck length scale; imagine there's an invisible tether between every single particle in the entire universe, then all the wiring looking like a grid.
Now, instead of that, imagine particles emit a field out in all directions constantly which dwindles over distance. The waves from all of those fields from every particle in the universe is what forms the backbone of space

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:23 AM
the smaller scale you get, the less Euclidean things look; so at planck length, if you're trying to get an image and you're making that image Euclidean, everything is a mishmashed quagmire at that scale and doesn't make any sense

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:25 AM
Are you saying there is no gravity and only electromagnetism?

Because there are too many observations that would strongly contest that.

But scale DOES affect forces with like 2 of the 4 most fundamental ones working on a quantum scale and the other two working on an astronomical scale..... And at what point does this all break down? Apparently a Planck length...

Gentleman Doli
Wow, Plug Drgugug wans a genius teh wohle time LOL

Gentleman Doli
Hey Lisa how are you ;]

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:26 AM
Gravity IS what makes up the planck length scale; imagine there's an invisible tether between every single particle in the entire universe, then all the wiring looking like a grid.
Now, instead of that, imagine particles emit a field out in all directions constantly which dwindles over distance. The waves from all of those fields from every particle in the universe is what forms the backbone of space
The energy particles expend can be measured and there are very strict rules of physics governing that, what you are proposing is impossible due to the particles simply not being able to emit all that energy

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:27 AM
Hey Lisa how are you ;]

Lol, want to chime in on photons and mesons per chance? ;)

Gentleman Doli
09-03-2014, 03:28 AM
I have the high score in clal of duty modern warfare 3 and im ranked #3 in the world behind the fat guy from megaupload

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:35 AM
A good thinker should go back and requestion everything.

Listen I don't know everything but I do know what I know and you haven't been correct, it's like I and all those scientists said, you've gotten wind of a couple of concepts, not fully understood them, got them mixed up and made stuff up to fit the gaps. You have repeatedly gotten gravity and electromagnetism mixed up and wrong which was the basis of your whole theory so really it fell flat right there.
No - go to that forum and read the posts
Lisa, if you just learned what planck length is, you are so far back it's unbelievable.

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:39 AM
No - go to that forum and read the posts
Lisa, if you just learned what planck length was, you are so far back it's unbelievable.[/QUOTE]
I just learnt the word, not the concept and you have not used that word even once util I asked you aboutit and you have said nothing about it and I have so don't try and pretend it's the other way around and that you know anything about it, because you don't

Lisa
09-03-2014, 03:40 AM
I have the high score in clal of duty modern warfare 3 and im ranked #3 in the world behind the fat guy from megaupload

You are the first guy to actually impress me today lol

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Here you go, here's your gravity gif

This image is better http://orbismediologicus.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/spacetimelu31.jpg

Lisa
My iPad keyboard is plying upnd I need to go gets weed

Lisa
This image is better http://orbismediologicus.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/spacetimelu31.jpg
Yes it is because it is 3d

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:44 AM
The energy particles expend can be measured and there are very strict rules of physics governing that, what you are proposing is impossible due to the particles simply not being able to emit all that energy
you're full of shit, you know that?

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:44 AM
Sup Doli, how goes things with having a tiny penis and whatnot

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Yes it is because it is 3d

your trampoline model is 3d too it just sucks

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 03:48 AM
the trampoline model sucks because you're trying to explain gravity, you can't use a trampoline because that uses gravity in its explanation
try again

Lisa
09-03-2014, 04:39 AM
your trampoline model is 3d too it just sucks
It's not MY model. But I agree the one in the cube is better however you are meant to be able perceive that in a 3d sense and I meant like the space time fabric, and the analogy of a sheet, the 3d of yours showing the space time fabric as a cubed grid is much better but it's not like either of us actually drew those hello lol

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 05:12 AM

i dont care, i used to skip classes and only show up on fridays to ace the quiz
I learned differentials and integrals in a couple days a month or two ago for the fuck of it
Don't you get it, any stupid shit you think makes you or anyone superior, I'm going to breeze through it and make you all look like assholes

Lisa
09-03-2014, 05:23 AM
Yeah I'll smoke another joint and talk about photons and mesons

Lisa
09-03-2014, 05:25 AM
Plug drugs, go graph all the quarks on a cross graph

Lisa
Let's get a look at this on a cross graph

peter quinn i.e. manoman
Plank length is defined by taking the constants of nature and combining them in such a way that their units combine to give length. Planks constants has units of joule seconds . ( A physicist will use logarithmic scale).

Lisa
09-03-2014, 05:27 AM
I think we can get to the bottom of this and then we can all go impress those scientists at that forum with all our knowledge

Lisa
09-03-2014, 05:27 AM
We'll show them the cross graph

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-03-2014, 05:31 AM
Y=mx+b. This is where the it crosses the axes point.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-03-2014, 05:33 AM
If you drink a bottle of beer, that crosses the axes point.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-03-2014, 05:38 AM
If my left ball blew up, it wouldnt cross the plank, but would cross the axes.

Camoron
09-03-2014, 07:18 AM
8 pages of replies for plugdrugs hetting schooled by fucking lisa holy shit end this forum

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 09:39 AM
hello ice junkys how's your SCIENECE TODAY

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 09:44 AM
My iPad keyboard is plying upnd I need to go gets weed

the trampoline model sucks because you're trying to explain gravity, you can't use a trampoline because that uses gravity in its explanation
try again

Yeah I'll smoke another joint and talk about photons and mesons

Let's get a look at this on a cross graph

oh wow you guys are really smart

rootbeer
09-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Ya it's very helpful to know physics when your emotionally a child

lnopia the great
09-03-2014, 10:06 AM
biology is more interesting then physics anyway

lnopia the great
09-03-2014, 10:08 AM
you probably wouldnt ruin your life with shitty drugs and even shittier food if you actually knew what it did to your body, instead of contemplating irrelevent shit that will never inpact your life in any way

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 10:08 AM
mitosis vs meiosis who comes out top?

lnopia the great
09-03-2014, 10:10 AM
no no let me live in poverty studying the effects of gravity on unmeasurable theorized sub matter particles while i eat hot dogs and feel like shit every day

nice life

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 10:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/m2dZN.gif

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 10:12 AM
lisa, pluggy,,

http://i.imgur.com/U4895Mj.jpg

UofLCardfan08
09-03-2014, 12:01 PM
inb4 "FUCK OFF MICHAEL" PART 2

cagordon
09-03-2014, 03:51 PM
no no let me live in poverty studying the effects of gravity on unmeasurable theorized sub matter particles while i eat hot dogs and feel like shit every day

nice life

lmao

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Can you buy ice on the moon?

KKKody
09-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Can you buy ice on the moon?

there's already some there on the southern hemisphere on the dark side, NASA had a plan to build a station on the moon and use that ice for a water supply for a small biosphere and skeleton crew of scientists to study offworld colonization, before Obama scrapped the whole fucking NASA program. negro genius...

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Is this obama guy gay?

KKKody
09-03-2014, 04:59 PM
I think he is honestly.

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Me too. And I dont even know who he is.

lnopia the great
09-03-2014, 05:01 PM
the only difference between peter and codey is that peter goes for girls half his age while codey goes for grannys over twice his

lnopia the great
09-03-2014, 05:03 PM
other wise you botj make pretty much the worst posts on the forum

peter quinn i.e. manoman
09-03-2014, 05:05 PM
How do you know that? Youve been hangin out at wally world eh?

cagordon
09-03-2014, 05:08 PM
fake peter

KKKody
09-03-2014, 05:14 PM
:tup:

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 05:35 PM
you probably wouldnt ruin your life with shitty drugs and even shittier food if you actually knew what it did to your body, instead of contemplating irrelevent shit that will never inpact your life in any way

on the contrary because i do know what 'shitty' drugs do to your body, i'm able to exploit them for my own benefit

cagordon
09-03-2014, 05:36 PM
on the contrary because i do know what 'shitty' drugs do to your body, i'm able to exploit them for my own benefit

What do you think of the works of Kurt Vonnegut?

Plug Drugs
peter is a funny guy why didnt we get him to post here earlier

cagordon
What are your theories on Kurt Vonnegut's theories on religion

Plug Drugs
lisa had me convinced he was insane

cagordon
09-03-2014, 05:38 PM
lisa had me convinced he was insane

thats because she lies and causes you pain, pluggy. lisa enjoys being treated like shit by narcissist men, because it mirrors the childhood she had with her narcissistic, sexually abusive father.

Plug Drugs
09-03-2014, 05:38 PM
What are your theories on Kurt Vonnegut's theories on religion

i don't know who that is

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 05:39 PM
lol your a fucking idoit

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 05:41 PM
my real name is kurt vonnegut and i would appereiate it if claire stopped posting my pi

cagordon
09-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Lisa plays two different roles when it comes to relationships. She's either the verbally and
emotionally abusive partner in the relationship, and when she meets a guy who treats him like shit,
she's constantly trying to please and earn their affections. It's a vicious cycle. Part of the reason
why she'll post here forever. She's reacting the relationship with her dad (FUCKING LMAO ^___^ :rofl:) with
the cyber bullies on the forum.

cagordon
09-03-2014, 05:44 PM
i don't know who that is

:rofl:

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2014, 05:45 PM
i am not a narrricsits so i must fall into the victim catergoy when it comes to dealing with lisa