PDA

View Full Version : I'm sure the girl people fawn over is in there, if you'd just let her get more daylight...- codey to lisa circa yesterday

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2014, 10:09 PM
Interesting theories Sherman. My teeth are fine thanks and everyone has seen my teeth you dickhead, they get sore because I grind them in my sleep and have worn all the enamel off the top. Sherman grabbed my head and told me if I liked sucking dick so much why didn't I suck his but I just gave him an angry look and did not do it.

I wouldn't have bothered with this but after seeing the pathetic loser shit Sherman is posting I think I will. The reason is simple, first if all he has an ugly dick that is located under an overhang gut, the idea of lifting his overhang gut to go for it was just repulsive to me. And two he is a premature ejaculator.

Dazza for example loves my sucking his dick and so do most guys who don't have small ugly dicks under overhang guts and who literally just jizz on my leg and can't even fuck me.

The idea of sucking Sherman's dick if you ever get the displeasure to see it is just gross.

Lisa
09-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Lol shut up

maks
09-04-2014, 10:29 PM
I hope dazza posts here next, lisa's boyfriends are always incredibly interesting and have lots of clever things to say

maks
09-04-2014, 10:29 PM
plug drugs and landolakes are two of my favorite posters I love when they make threads

cagordon
09-04-2014, 10:33 PM
A man named dazza.

Lisa
09-04-2014, 10:34 PM
I hope dazza posts here next, lisa's boyfriends are always incredibly interesting and have lots of clever things to say

Lol nah he won't be and he's not my boyfriend, just been an occasional fuck buddy for a couple of years. He's moving to the other end of the country in less the two weeks, he got his x g/f preggas around Xmas so he's off to raise a kid. Had our final fling the other night, ow my ass.

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2014, 10:35 PM
he sounds ike a really cool guy

Lisa
09-04-2014, 10:39 PM
he sounds ike a really cool guy
I'm not romantically interested but he's fine. He has a nice cock, a bit big but you can't really complain about that. He's pretty hot for a guy I think mid 40's and he was able to make a mess of me.

maks
09-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Lol nah he won't be and he's not my boyfriend, just been an occasional fuck buddy for a couple of years. He's moving to the other end of the country in less the two weeks, he got his x g/f preggas around Xmas so he's off to raise a kid. Had our final fling the other night, ow my ass.

holy shit lisa nobody cares, people don't want to talk to you, they want to talk about you.

steveyos YOLO
09-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Wrong everyone wants her here and loves her posts she said so

cagordon
09-04-2014, 10:53 PM
thats right. talking about lisa and rootbeer is barrels of fun. looking at lisa's life makes me feel less bad about my shitty one

Lisa
09-05-2014, 12:25 AM
holy shit lisa nobody cares, people don't want to talk to you, they want to talk about you.yeah well I'll probably have a fee things to say about that maksie poo bubble

steveyos YOLO
09-05-2014, 12:43 AM
Shut the fucking hell up with your aussie ebonics gibberish you useless fucking bitch