PDA

View Full Version : Here's a short expert from my medical paper i am getting published about Lisa

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Lisa may manifest herself in a range of different behaviors or ways of thinking and talking:

Blaming others for a situation that one has created oneself or significantly contributed to. Failing or being unwilling to take responsibility for one's own actions or actions to which one has contributed or for taking action to ameliorate the situation.
Ascribing non-existent negative intentions to other people (similar to paranoia).
Believing that other people are generally or fundamentally luckier and happier ("Why me?").
Gaining short-term pleasure from feeling sorry for oneself or eliciting pity from others. Eliciting sympathy by telling exaggerated stories about bad deeds of other people (e.g. during gossip).
Lisa may develop convincing and sophisticated arguments in support of such ideas, which they then use to convince themselves and others of their victim status.

Lisa may also be generally:

negative, with a general tendency to focus on bad rather than good aspects of a situation. A glass that is half full is considered half empty. A person with a high standard of living complains about not having enough money. A healthy person complains of minor health problems that others would ignore (cf. hypochondria).
self-absorbed: unable or reluctant to consider a situation from the point of view of other people or to "walk a mile in their shoes".
defensive: In conversation, reading a non-existent negative intention into a neutral question and reacting with a corresponding accusation, hindering the collective solution of problems and instead creating unnecessary conflict.
categorizing: tending to divide people into "goodies" and "baddies" with no gray zone between them.
unadventurous: generally unwilling to take risks; exaggerating the importance or likelihood of possible negative outcomes.
exhibiting learned helplessness: underestimating one's ability or influence in a given situation; feeling powerless.
stubborn: tending to reject suggestions or constructive criticism from others who listen and care; unable or reluctant to implement the suggestions of others for one's own benefit.
self-abasing: Putting oneself down even further than others are supposedly doing.
Lisa may be reflected by linguistic markers or habits, such as pretending

not to be able to do something ("I can't..."),
not to have choices ("I must..."), or
not to know the answer to a question ("I don't know").

cagordon
09-05-2014, 01:30 PM
she also has instances where she's desperately trying to convince herself that her life matters.

cagordon
09-05-2014, 01:31 PM
All that bragging about ficicious degrees and so called acheivments she's had could be due to schizophrenia or being disassociate.

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Common problems encountered by lisa

Unemployment or dissatisfaction with current employment: Many people really are victims of an unfair socio-economic system or a poor educational background. People with victim mentality are not victims in that real sense. Instead, they may have a good background and skills but miss opportunities because of an exaggerated fear of taking risks or experimenting with something new.

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2014, 01:32 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality

it's like they studyed lisa for years and years

cagordon
09-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Along with the dissociation and multiple or split personalities, people with dissociative disorders may experience any of the following symptoms:

Depression
Mood swings
Suicidal tendencies
Sleep disorders (insomnia, night terrors, and sleep walking)
Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or "triggers")
Alcohol and drug abuse
Compulsions and rituals
Psychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations)
Eating disorders

cagordon
09-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

cagordon
09-05-2014, 01:36 PM
In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements) (2degrees, teaching career etc)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love (thinks she's hot)
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends (rootbeer, pluggy)
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

cagordon
09-05-2014, 01:37 PM
she also of her own admission hears voices.

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2014, 01:37 PM
might just be the thin walls in her flat

cagordon
09-05-2014, 01:47 PM
she also had a massive tinychat meltdown with me and Tim once. I tried to explain that everyone is so mean to her because she's easy to pick on and easily provokied (because she's dumb and insane)
and she lost it and started trying to talk over me, so i muted her (lol) and kept saying what I needed to say and tim said she started screaming at the top of her lungs at me before rage quitting.

steveyos YOLO
09-05-2014, 03:00 PM
She even poisoned her cat just to get attention and hoped people would fell sorry for her

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-05-2014, 03:44 PM
.................................she doesn't even qualify as a real human being. More like a POS demon entity from Hell.

.................................smash it in the face with Bricks then Burn it with Fire.

Lisa
09-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Yeah that does not describe me

Lisa
09-05-2014, 07:43 PM
she also had a massive tinychat meltdown with me and Tim once. I tried to explain that everyone is so mean to her because she's easy to pick on and easily provokied (because she's dumb and insane)
and she lost it and started trying to talk over me, so i muted her (lol) and kept saying what I needed to say and tim said she started screaming at the top of her lungs at me before rage quitting.

No pretty sure your drunken slurry ass just screeched at me again for 20mins until I got bored, thought you were a fuckhead and left. Like seriously what makes you think I want to sit there being screeched at by some pathetic retarded fugly slurry?

Lisa
09-05-2014, 07:44 PM

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
You

cagordon
09-05-2014, 07:45 PM
rubynet knows you better than you know yourself.

QUESTION: do you think it was wrong for sherman (lol) to talk to debbie behind your back?

Lisa
09-05-2014, 07:49 PM
What? You're a fucking retard

cagordon
09-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Remember when you drove 2 hours to meet someone at a hotel and they didn't show up ^__^

Lisa
09-05-2014, 07:51 PM
You actually have no idea what a fucking idiot you look like do you?

StompleB
09-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Remember when you drove 2 hours to meet someone at a hotel and they didn't show up ^__^

Wanna drive 2 hours to Carpinteria? :naughtymac:

cagordon
09-05-2014, 07:57 PM
You actually have no idea what a fucking idiot you look like do you?

im not the idiot that drove 2 hours to a hotel only to get stood up. lmao

cagordon
09-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Wanna drive 2 hours to Carpinteria? :naughtymac:

that sounds very far. i may get assaulted and raped on the perilous drive to carpentaria. oh and fishmonger will probably not want me meeting people off the internet

cagordon
09-05-2014, 08:01 PM
fishmonger is the commander of this vessel and can not wait until he sails my seven seas again

StompleB
09-05-2014, 08:05 PM
better remember the fishnets

Lisa
09-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Cag you look stupid and pathetic.

steveyos YOLO
09-05-2014, 10:31 PM
You went to meet and fuck someone almost 15 years younger than you, got stood up, then humiliated on this forum. Now you're trying to own someone else for your own stupidity. Kill yourself you useless welfare whore